Is it impossible for Mexicans to commit rape?

Is it impossible for Mexicans to commit rape?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes or no?

I say no, it is not impossible for Mexicans to rape.
I agree but what is the point of the question?
I think some LWNJs at this site cannot fathom the possibility that Mexicans rape American women.
You know here in Arizona we had to pass an abortion law because white women WERE getting abortions based on race.

As far as Mexican rape it IS high here but even HIGHER in Mexico.
Border towns have HUGE rape numbers.

explain please.....rape stats are horrible everywhere it does seem
Many Democrats in the USA think rape should be legalized if the victim is under 13 years old.

o they do that here too....run home....mostly here (avery county nc) they get involved with underage girls and end up on the run for statutory rape but yea i can see it being much easier with a shorter run....what i love is when they turn themselves in as illegals and get the free trip home...
I am about 90 miles north of the border and we carry guns, You never know when you will walk up on a rape/car jacking or strong arm robbery.

You never know?

How many times have you walked up on a rape, a car jacking or a strong arm robbery in your life?

does that not just sound like a hair brained scheme to you.....deducting from foreign aid.....i mean i hate giving aid to the middle east i see it as paying for a peace we wont get and really dont expect to get when we give israel aid then they buy weapons from us....but i do not want this to go there.....so do you think we should deduct money from israel foreign aid for any reason....
The monetary "aid" that US politicians rip-off from American taxpayers goes straight into the military-industrial complex.

o they do that here too....run home....mostly here (avery county nc) they get involved with underage girls and end up on the run for statutory rape but yea i can see it being much easier with a shorter run....what i love is when they turn themselves in as illegals and get the free trip home...
I am about 90 miles north of the border and we carry guns, You never know when you will walk up on a rape/car jacking or strong arm robbery.

You never know?

How many times have you walked up on a rape, a car jacking or a strong arm robbery in your life?
Four times in 57 years make it five if you count the man who beat and kicked his wife on the street.

You never know?

Four times in 57 years make it five if you count the man who beat and kicked his wife on the street.

Is that right? Awesome.

How many of those times did you save the day with your firearm?

You never know?

Is that right? Awesome.

ALL, because I have carried since I was 21. Guns used proper STOP crime.

You never know?

Is that right? Awesome.

ALL, because I have carried since I was 21. Guns used proper STOP crime.

You've stopped 5 crimes from happening? That's way cool. How many times did you actually shoot the perp?

well i had something to say but i see sfc is shitting on the thread....

so dark you were conceal carry before it was cool
Yeah, I was raised around guns. You give up things when you carry as well. Never drank or drugged and followed one basic rule.

Don't go stupid places with stupid people and do stupid things.

Damn! How do you keep the ladies away? You just so fûcking cool!

"Don't go stupid places with stupid people and do stupid things." That's so AWESOME!

Yeah, I was raised around guns. You give up things when you carry as well. Never drank or drugged and followed one basic rule.

"Don't go stupid places with stupid people and do stupid things." That's so AWESOME!
I spent four and a half terms in a small city as a Commissioner. I have been cut and had a hole punched in me twice. I know what it is to see a man with his legs blasted from a 12 gauge.

So fuck you you ignorant cock sucking punk.

I spent four and a half terms in a small city as a Commissioner. I have been cut and had a hole punched in me twice. I know what it is to see a man with his legs blasted from a 12 gauge.

You've had two holes punched in you? Now that's amazing! You've got three assholes now.

You've had two holes punched in you? Now that's amazing! You've got three assholes now.
Yeah retard one hole just under my Adam's apple and one 4 inches above my belly button. You should try it some time PUSSY.

Yes or no?

I agree but what is the point of the question?
I think some LWNJs at this site cannot fathom the possibility that Mexicans rape American women.
I think liberals are aware that anyone of any nationality can commit tape.
What about tiggers? Do the LWNJs acknowledge that a racially disproportionate multitude of tiggers commit nape?

Or are they simpleton dishonest pieces of shit who deserve to be strange fruit?

Last edited:

Yeah retard one hole just under my Adam's apple and one 4 inches above my belly button. You should try it some time PUSSY.

Did you say 2 holes........or was is 214?

i knew a patrol agent outta el paso....his land was near the border....he had a 10 ft fence surrounding his house ......it was an armed fort...his wife was armed at all times...sad way to live
There are areas south of me that ARE posted by government warning "WE CANNOT PROTECT YOU".....on American soil no less.
But they are putting In God We Trust stickers on their patrol cars...

but we all know its true...canada is our friend....much to their dismay most of time...and white ..speaking english or damn it french...but we really dont are for the illegals that were brought here for cheap labor and stayed...hell its not as bad as it was but 10 years ago a mexican speaking to a white women would cause his ass to get kicked...now they are marrying white girls...which is a hoot...seems its all good till he goes to send most of his paycheck back home and she objects and he smacks the shit outta her and the police are called...

Yes or no?

I am trying very hard to understand your particular brand of mental retardation.

When Donald Trump portrays most illegals as criminals, and especially as rapists, and a lot of people argue that is not the case, are you saying that your cognitive defect causes you to think those people don't think any Mexicans are capable of rape?

Man, that is one weird intellectual deficiency you have!

I'm going to categorize this one as the All Or None mental illness. Common symptoms include heavy dependence on the False Dichotomy logical fallacy.

Oh, and thanks for providing a data point that when Trump is talking about illegals who are rapists, you get the message he specifically means Mexicans.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back