Is it impossible for Mexicans to commit rape?

Is it impossible for Mexicans to commit rape?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes or no?

I say no, it is not impossible for Mexicans to rape.
I agree but what is the point of the question?
I think some LWNJs at this site cannot fathom the possibility that Mexicans rape American women.
You know here in Arizona we had to pass an abortion law because white women WERE getting abortions based on race.

As far as Mexican rape it IS high here but even HIGHER in Mexico.
Border towns have HUGE rape numbers.

Yes or no?

I think some LWNJs at this site cannot fathom the possibility that Mexicans rape American women.
You know here in Arizona we had to pass an abortion law because white women WERE getting abortions based on race.

explain please.....rape stats are horrible everywhere it does seem

Yes or no?

explain please.....rape stats are horrible everywhere it does seem
Border towns are worse because a crime can be committed and the guilty just runs home. Car theft/rape/burglary are all worse at the border.

o they do that here too....run home....mostly here (avery county nc) they get involved with underage girls and end up on the run for statutory rape but yea i can see it being much easier with a shorter run....what i love is when they turn themselves in as illegals and get the free trip home...

o they do that here too....run home....mostly here (avery county nc) they get involved with underage girls and end up on the run for statutory rape but yea i can see it being much easier with a shorter run....what i love is when they turn themselves in as illegals and get the free trip home...
I am about 90 miles north of the border and we carry guns, You never know when you will walk up on a rape/car jacking or strong arm robbery.

i knew a patrol agent outta el paso....his land was near the border....he had a 10 ft fence surrounding his house ......it was an armed fort...his wife was armed at all times...sad way to live

i knew a patrol agent outta el paso....his land was near the border....he had a 10 ft fence surrounding his house ......it was an armed fort...his wife was armed at all times...sad way to live
There are areas south of me that ARE posted by government warning "WE CANNOT PROTECT YOU".....on American soil no less.

i saw that on the doc....the fence.....just all fucking crazy ....and you support trump...why again....making mexico pay for the fence etc...it seems to be like the inner cities no real solution

i saw that on the doc....the fence.....just all fucking crazy ....and you support trump...why again....making mexico pay for the fence etc...it seems to be like the inner cities no real solution
His solution is so simple it just works. Mexico gets between 350 and 400 million a year in aid from US. For EVERY ILLEGAL caught by us he deducts 100K from their aid package.

So do they keep their citizen AND their welfare check OR do they LOSE their welfare check? They will build it if they want the money.

does that not just sound like a hair brained scheme to you.....deducting from foreign aid.....i mean i hate giving aid to the middle east i see it as paying for a peace we wont get and really dont expect to get when we give israel aid then they buy weapons from us....but i do not want this to go there.....so do you think we should deduct money from israel foreign aid for any reason....

does that not just sound like a hair brained scheme to you.....deducting from foreign aid.....i mean i hate giving aid to the middle east i see it as paying for a peace we wont get and really dont expect to get when we give israel aid then they buy weapons from us....but i do not want this to go there.....so do you think we should deduct money from israel foreign aid for any reason....
That's kind of an Apple vs an Orange. Israel only has to lose ONE war to never be again, just one. Unlike us having to deal with border issues because we ARE there we are NOT in Israel.

Most homes there have bomb shelters and they have to use them often. How many U.S. homes come with bomb shelters and if they did would that alone upset you?

They face a problem we have not faced since WW2 and barely then.

yes it is a bit of apples and oranges but that is gonna happen when you bring in stuff like deducting from foreign aid...and are we gonna build a wall with canada.....there are a lot of illegal canadians in the us....perhaps a poster known to us all Toro but in all serious we dont care about illegals from canada....just the southern border...

and lets remember when everyone thought i was a good idea to get cheap labor from the south

okay i will ponder this trump thing....i just dont get supporting that man..but hey...that is just me....but when i get back i want to know if you really think he can do this and why if he has a way to deal with isis wont he share it now .....why try to blackmail the nation? i am sorry i have to go to boone today and its moving day for asu ...traffic will be killer so i am out early

okay i will ponder this trump thing....i just dont get supporting that man..but hey...that is just me....but when i get back i want to know if you really think he can do this and why if he has a way to deal with isis wont he share it now .....why try to blackmail the nation? i am sorry i have to go to boone today and its moving day for asu ...traffic will be killer so i am out early
Enjoy your day as best you can. As far as Islamic State? Why tell them up front? They watch CNN and FOX.

Forum List

Back