CDZ Is it enough to just say what you wouldn't do?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I ask this because virtually all of the media outlets ignore this question. The so-called experts are quick to say they wouldn't do something that someone else has done, but they never put forth what they would do. And the so-called journalists never press them on this point. This is particularly annoying when they won't defend the status quo, either.

I find this to be intellectually dishonest. Am I holding them to too high a standard, or are their jobs simply to fill up airtime with noise?

Unfortunately, we are witnessing how Western journalism is dying turning into a horn for Elites and a tool for mass manipulating of people's minds.

I ask this because virtually all of the media outlets ignore this question. The so-called experts are quick to say they wouldn't do something that someone else has done, but they never put forth what they would do. And the so-called journalists never press them on this point. This is particularly annoying when they won't defend the status quo, either.

I find this to be intellectually dishonest. Am I holding them to too high a standard, or are their jobs simply to fill up airtime with noise?

The prime role of the modern American punditry is dissemination of political ideology to us, the unclean masses; simplified, diluted, watered down to avoid confusion or risk our own interpretation. Psychological operations cannot succeed without misinformation. Engineering misinformation to taste slightly truer than deception is game name #1. Saying, "I wouldn't do that" is an invitation to worry about who would do that. Once we have accepted these moral quandary invites, the leap of thought always lands us in the same place. Who would do that? Adherents to the enemy ideology, that's who.

Last edited:

No. Yes. Yes.

Glad I could help.

Well, and they have a tendency to leave out a great quantity of details, too, if and when they get around to what they would do. Trite.

Forum List

Back