CDZ Sanders gives briefing on Soldiers returning home.

Now if only they cared about the ones that are still alive.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

• Banned

They do troll. Anyone who wants to can see it.
Meanwhile it takes three months for a VA appointment.

That's much better than it was. Under bath house barry, my daughter in law had to wait 18 months. Don't expect Trump to fix everything you liberals have messed up overnight, especially since you all try to stop him at every turn.

That's much better than it was. Under bath house barry, my daughter in law had to wait 18 months. Don't expect Trump to fix everything you liberals have messed up overnight, especially since you all try to stop him at every turn.
Are you calling me a liberal? And I just waited 11 months for one so I don't know what you mean by it's getting better.

There is a lesson to be learned here. Did she HAVE to wait 18 months or was she just waiting for the government? She could have paid but I suspect capitalism rationed her healthcare.

Not saying the government shouldn't give her better healthcare. I firmly believe they should. Sounds like you and I both support big honest and MORE EFFICIENT government military healthcare here.

Thought we passed a law where vets could bypass VA, use their Bennie's at any facility

Thought we passed a law where vets could bypass VA, use their Bennie's at any facility
Requires certain circumstances.

Like what? When I elected to have my ACL repaired I decided to go in network to take advantage of my insurance. I could have just plum paid for Dr James Andrews or some NFL quality surgeon to do it at any time, right?

Requires certain circumstances.

Like what? When I elected to have my ACL repaired I decided to go in network to take advantage of my insurance. I could have just plum paid for Dr James Andrews or some NFL quality surgeon to do it at any time, right?
First the VA has to approve of it. It's in circumstances in which the VA can't provide the medical services (if you live in any metro area good luck) or the vet faces excessive challenges getting to the VA.

Here is the part that has people who are not in the system thinking it's awesome.

"VA can’t make an appointment for the Veteran at the nearest VA medical facility within 30 days of the clinically indicated date."

What they don't realize is that you still have to go through the VA for approval.. let me give you a scenario.

My wife fractured her C2 vertebra while active duty. Her contract expired less than a year later. Midway through her rehab obviously some things changed in terms of logistics.

She called to make her appointment for physical therapy. They couldn't get her in so scheduled an appointment for 28 days later. At that point she went in and after five minutes the doctor scheduled another apointment 21 days later for her actual session. So her weekly physical therapy happened after 49 days.

She has a two inch screw in her neck drom a service connected injury, could hardly walk for months, and can't do her physical therapy as required.

But hey... "vets can go to a private practice."

Forum List

Back