Is it difficult to be a Conservative, to think like a Conservative, to embrace Conservative values?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Hell yes it is....when compared to the level of difficulty required to embrace Liberalism.
To embrace conservatism is to believe in hard work and paying your own way
To establish and teach a foundation of core family values and personal accountability
To embrace the U.S. Constitution, law and order
To embrace a level of normalcy and societal boundaries
To have an expectation of fellow human beings
To oppress sexually deviant thoughts and temptations through self control
I could go on and on...these are all things Liberals do not need to think about....their mantra is quite simple....”Live And Let Live On Your Dime”

Hell yes it is....when compared to the level of difficulty required to embrace Liberalism.
To establish and teach a foundation of core family values and personal accountability
I could go on and on...these are all things Liberals do not need to think about....their mantra is quite simple....”Live And Let Live On Your Dime”

Conservatives didn't conserve anything, that's why we are in the mess. I would steer clear from this ideology and pick up something more performant.

Of course they are better people than the leftists, but that's not saying much.

Like the pillsbury dough boy today....on a roll.....

2c7eb9_da674adcf35896602575c071f3490993.jpg

~S~

“Is it difficult to be a Conservative, to think like a Conservative, to embrace Conservative values?”

No, not at all.

In fact, it’s easy to be a conservative and just give into your fear, ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate.

Guys he means, being a bigot, racist and full of hate.

“Is it difficult to be a Conservative, to think like a Conservative, to embrace Conservative values?”

No, not at all.

In fact, it’s easy to be a conservative and just give into your fear, ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate.

You failed to play all the liberal idiot cards, you forgot misogynist and others. :icon_rolleyes:

No, not at all.

So how are you not a conservative then?

Liberals believe in hard work and paying your own way. That's why we want corporations to pay their employees a living wage instead of relying on the middle class to subsidize starvation pay.

Liberals believe in teaching core family values: That ALL families have value, and all law abiding people are deserving of respect and dignity. Liberals also believe in personal accountablility, and that adults accept and acknowledge responsibility for both their success, and their errors. Conservatives only want to accept their successes. Their failures are someone else's fault.

Liberals embrace the US Constitution and law and order. To deny that they do, is simply partisan bullshit.

The same with societal boundaries. It is the extreme right wing of the Republican party that denies reality in societies boundaries. It's like the entire country having to embrace the societal limitations of Orthodox Judaism. If these are YOUR beliefs, keep to yourselves. Don't mingle with the rest of society. Become like the Mennonites.

If you believe all that ^^^^^^ then you couldn't have voted for Trump.

Guys he means, being a bigot, racist and full of hate.
The irony....

The same people who think white high school boys should be killed for “smirking” or wearing MAGA hats are now talking about racism and bigotry and “hate” again....

No, not at all.

The difference is that maybe conservatives believe in rules. And the rules are varying to degree. So if I ask you why I should pay for sexual diseases does that make me a hater? How about for illigitimate children? Just two examples. You promote this. A couple of decades ago there was a Surgeon General her name was Jocylyn Elder i believe when asked about inner city pregnancies she responded..."Its natural"! The same slums exist only the taxes are massively higher for everything we do.

When you vote for a POTUS are you really looking for a Pastor, a mentor, someone to raise your children?

You're a victim aren't you shoog.

When you vote for a POTUS are you really looking for a Pastor, a mentor, someone to raise your children?
Don't be silly, america looks for a white male messiah.

No, not at all.

If you are so confident and secure in your views and opinions. Why are you running from my challenge to you in the Bull Ring?

No, not at all.

Judging by your response you are not a liberal but just another lefty that doesn’t know what real conservatives and real liberals believe.

Forum List

Back