Is it difficult to be a Conservative, to think like a Conservative, to embrace Conservative values?

After what Trump did to the Debt and deficit...no Trump supporter can call himself a conservative

Guys he means, being a bigot, racist and full of hate.
The irony....

The same people who think white high school boys should be killed for “smirking” or wearing MAGA hats are now talking about racism and bigotry and “hate” again....
Killed? Quit smoking that stuff.
Who hates latinos? Cons
Who hates Muslims ? Cons
Who hates Blacks? Cons.
Who hates refugees ? Cons.
Hate is your trademark.

Who hates illegal wetbacks? Cons
Who hates Terrorists? Cons
Who hates criminal Nuggas? Cons
Who hates illegal wetbacks pretending to be refugees? Cons

I fixed your lies for you...See, cons have standards and expectations...they expect more from fellow human beings and they’ll quickly denounce those who are filthy pieces of shits regardless of color. You classless pukes fit right in with degenerates, criminals, wetbacks and filth.
Dude you are a typical con ****...all you do is spit insults and hate against minorities. You are not to be taking serious....go to a flyover shithole and join the hate outta there.

The irony....

The same people who think white high school boys should be killed for “smirking” or wearing MAGA hats are now talking about racism and bigotry and “hate” again....
Who hates latinos? Cons
Who hates Muslims ? Cons
Who hates Blacks? Cons.
Hate is your trademark.
/——/ We only hate those who work to destroy our country, no matter what their race or religion. Hope that clears things up for you.

The irony....

Who hates latinos? Cons
Who hates Muslims ? Cons
Who hates Blacks? Cons.
Hate is your trademark.

A Democrat Politician's worst nightmare is racial harmony.
That is why they send so much time fanning the flames of hate.
The Democratic Party is a coalition of hate. Nation of Islam, La Raza, Klan, Black Panthers, BLM, Antifa, Aztlan Nationalist, Muslim Brotherhood ....

Hell yes it is....when compared to the level of difficulty required to embrace Liberalism.
To embrace conservatism is to believe in hard work and paying your own way
To establish and teach a foundation of core family values and personal accountability
To embrace the U.S. Constitution, law and order
To embrace a level of normalcy and societal boundaries
To have an expectation of fellow human beings
To oppress sexually deviant thoughts and temptations through self control
I could go on and on...these are all things Liberals do not need to think about....their mantra is quite simple....”Live And Let Live On Your Dime”

The basic difference between Liberals and Conservatives is that Conservatives are the adults and Liberals are the children.

The irony....

Who hates latinos? Cons
Who hates Muslims ? Cons
Who hates Blacks? Cons.
Hate is your trademark.
I have never smoked anything in my life, you are just exceptionally ignorant about what has been said to and about the Covington boys and their school.

They had to fucking shut down the school for the students’ safety.

YOU hate white people.
YOU hate men
YOU hate Christians

Without that hate it wouldn’t take long for the entire Democrat coalition to collapse and turn on each other. That is the reality that your media masters can’t afford to tell you.

The irony....

Who hates latinos? Cons
Who hates Muslims ? Cons
Who hates Blacks? Cons.
Hate is your trademark.

I fixed your lies for you...See, cons have standards and expectations...they expect more from fellow human beings and they’ll quickly denounce those who are filthy pieces of shits regardless of color. You classless pukes fit right in with degenerates, criminals, wetbacks and filth.

So, you are just a hateful bitch full of hate aka a CON.

I'm glad you cleared that up, even though it was already OBVIOUS.

The irony....

Who hates latinos? Cons
Who hates Muslims ? Cons
Who hates Blacks? Cons.
Hate is your trademark.

You are absolutely correct, we hate pukes like you who expect a free ride...dumbass.

The irony....

Who hates latinos? Cons
Who hates Muslims ? Cons
Who hates Blacks? Cons.
Hate is your trademark.

You are absolutely correct, we hate pukes like you who expect a free ride...dumbass.

Me getting a free ride? I paid off my mortgage a few months ago; over $110 large.

How in Hell could any one taking a "free ride" as you say do that?

GFYSYGOC

The irony....

Who hates latinos? Cons
Who hates Muslims ? Cons
Who hates Blacks? Cons.
Hate is your trademark.

Like I said bud...you won’t understand, filth is never bothered by other filth, that’s the way it works. You hate expectations and standards, we totally get it...now run along and be your filthy self.

The irony....

Who hates latinos? Cons
Who hates Muslims ? Cons
Who hates Blacks? Cons.
Hate is your trademark.

Like I said bud...you won’t understand, filth is never bothered by other filth, that’s the way it works. You hate expectations and standards, we totally get it...now run along and be your filthy self.

Hate isn't in my vocabulary but you certainly have enuff hate within yourself to make up for all the hate I don't have.

Have a nice life while you allow ALL that seething hate within you to eat you from the inside out.

Congrats

“Is it difficult to be a Conservative, to think like a Conservative, to embrace Conservative values?”

No, not at all.

In fact, it’s easy to be a conservative and just give into your fear, ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate.
Looking for someone to point out this racism to me. I keep hearing bigotry and racism, yet nobody ever can point to an actual example.

On your other points, the left does all of those thing equally.

I think the problem is, the right believes in individual freedom and responsibility, and rising or falling on ones own merits. Are those such bad things?

What bigotry, what racism, what hate? Can anyone point to where these apply to conservatives as a whole? I'm wanting to see someone show me examples of this.

What bigotry, what racism, what hate? Can anyone point to where these apply to conservatives as a whole? I'm wanting to see someone show me examples of this.

That’s the CNN programming...those who support law and order and our right to sovereignty are “racist bigots”. My guess is this narrative was started by an anchor baby here by illegal means and it has been embraced by anchor babies here by illegal means....weird huh?

The irony....

Who hates latinos? Cons
Who hates Muslims ? Cons
Who hates Blacks? Cons.
Hate is your trademark.

Me getting a free ride? I paid off my mortgage a few months ago; over $110 large.

GFYSYGOC

Seriously?! Free healthcare, free college. Great you managed to pay off your house. Now you can save up for a truck in case you want to move your house to a different neighborhood.

Who hates latinos? Cons
Who hates Muslims ? Cons
Who hates Blacks? Cons.
Hate is your trademark.

GFYSYGOC

Seriously?! Free healthcare, free college. Great you managed to pay off your house. Now you can save up for a truck in case you want to move your house to a different neighborhood.

"Free healthcare, free college?"
I said nothing about those items.
YOU need to stop doing ALL of those drugs because your brain is getting really fvcked up.

GFYSYGOC

"Free healthcare, free college." I said nothing about those items. YOU need to stop doing ALL of those drugs.

Right...so this must be the very first time you've heard of those....dumbass.

GFYSYGOC

"Free healthcare, free college." I said nothing about those items. YOU need to stop doing ALL of those drugs.

Right...so this must be the very first time you've heard of those....dumbass.

YOU brought those things into the conversation; not me you fvcking idiot.

Forum List

Back