Have any of you left the Democrat Party for them putting illegals / Mexico first?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We are witnessing Mexicrats using illegals as leverage against the American people; has that turned you away from the Party?
Why or why not?

We are witnessing Mexicrats using illegals as leverage against the American people; has that turned you away from the Party?
Why or why not?
Nah, I recognized long long ago that our "two" parties pretty much work in tandem to thwart the will of the people, which incidentally at this time is not for this silly wall, but that's coincidence. By the way, if Don's wall was not a stunt" Coulda been a done deal, he had majorities in both houses for two years. The people know that.

Why or why not?
Nah, I recognized long long ago that our "two" parties pretty much work in tandem to thwart the will of the people, which incidentally at this time is not for this silly wall, but that's coincidence. By the way, if Don's wall was not a stunt" Coulda been a done deal, he had majorities in both houses for two years. The people know that.

The same Houses with John McShitstain, Jeff Flake and the RINO whores?

Why or why not?

If that is your party, I reckon so hon. Don need peoples making excuses for him now? Can't even get his shit done in his own party? Be sure to vote.

Why or why not?

They were Democrats.
They ran as Republicans....as a matter of fact everyone ran as a Republican except that idiot Ocasio and that Muslim chick.

Welp all right - ee- O. Moving to the next thread without sloppy drunks.
Since when have Democrat been against getting intoxicated while debating issues?

I thought half of the entire Democratic Party platform was created by stoners and drunks.

All the Dem's killed by illegals have left the Dem party.
And God willing there will be many more.

Praise Allah?

Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low

December 5, 201711:10 AM ET
Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low
Pure lies.
Democrats can lie with impunity because they have a Global Conglomerate that's willing to make their lies not really matter much.
The same media conglomerates that make the truth into racism.

Why or why not?

If that is your party, I reckon so hon. Don need peoples making excuses for him now? Can't even get his shit done in his own party? Be sure to vote.

Look Baby Cakes....nobody sane thought a badass maverick like Donny T could get much done in two years...We knew he’d spend much of his time exposing the filth, stomping out the establishment pukes and bitchslapping the fuck out of filthy Liberals. You might be fucked for the next 72 months though...time has just about expired for you bottom feeders, lowlifes, degenerates and wetbacks.

Why or why not?

Look Baby Cakes....nobody sane thought a badass maverick like Donny T could get much done in two years...We knew he’d spend much of his time exposing the filth, stomping out the establishment pukes and bitchslapping the fuck out of filthy Liberals. You might be fucked for the next 72 months though...time has just about expired for you bottom feeders, lowlifes, degenerates and wetbacks.
That's one of the nicest attempts at fear based backpedalling I think I've seen in quite some time. Perhaps partisanshitheads will lead america to a brighter tomorrow.

Forum List

Back