Is it cool for a five time draft dodger to talk to military families about their sacrifice?

JakeStarkey: You missed this. While almost 48 percent of enlisted troops approve of Trump, only about 30 percent of officers say the same, the poll shows.

ThunderKiss: Yeah polls right.

JakeStarkey: A majority of the troops and a super majority of the officers don't like Trump, just like the DOJ and FBI. There's a reason for that, if you will think about.

Look them up, TK: they are easy to find.

I am now going to make the Alt Right find Real Facts.
Wrong as usual, when ever anyone makes a claim they have to back it up unless it is general knowledge. YOU have attacked people before for telling others to verify facts they posted.
The far right and alt right refuse to do so, RGS, so from now on they will for me or simply be laughed at. No more.
Ahh the old lefty double standard Do as I say not as I do, I see you are just another retard unable to support your claims.

the-purple-bone-spur-for-those-who-wounded-their-patriotism-28746694.png
I got a medal. Thank God that wasn't it.

Wrong as usual, when ever anyone makes a claim they have to back it up unless it is general knowledge. YOU have attacked people before for telling others to verify facts they posted.
The far right and alt right refuse to do so, RGS, so from now on they will for me or simply be laughed at. No more.
Ahh the old lefty double standard Do as I say not as I do, I see you are just another retard unable to support your claims.
That sounds like Trump.
He says don't be divisive and then he's divisive in everything he says. You know you can't deny that. For once, be honest.

No double standard. The Alt Right simply can't take what they dish.

Last edited:
How is it not a spit in the eye?

He never sacrificed, and he passed tax cuts for himself and other billionaires while those families who sacrificed will have to foot the bill.

Is that because billionaires are special and deserve to be protected above all others?

How do you explain it?
You're right....... Bill Clinton had no right to talk to military families or Gold Star families from Pakistan.

How is it not a spit in the eye?

He never sacrificed, and he passed tax cuts for himself and other billionaires while those families who sacrificed will have to foot the bill.

Is that because billionaires are special and deserve to be protected above all others?

How do you explain it?
You're right....... Bill Clinton had no right to talk to military families or Gold Star families from Pakistan.

Did Bill or Hillary serve? Did Obama?

Yeah, then OK.... Serving in the military is not a requirement to be CiC if elected. These people need to stop.

They should point out more than half of the enlisted and a supermajority of the officers don't approve of Trump, though.

Trump is even more despicable on talking on Memorial Day as president than Bill Clinton.

The officer corps despises Trump, and less than 45% of the NCO and enlisted ranks like him.

of course you have something to back those #'s up, right?

The alt right can easily verify if they want that I am wrong. Right? I am doing what they do: make an allegation. It will stand until they can disprove it. Hint: they can't.

So, Marty, go to post #94 above and click on the link. Also take the time to read the thread.

The alt right can easily verify if they want that I am wrong. Right? I am doing what they do: make an allegation. It will stand until they can disprove it. Hint: they can't.

So, Marty, go to post #94 above and click on the link. Also take the time to read the thread.

I notice you didn't quote me in the hope I would miss your response. what a pathetic loser you are.

And it's a poll of 1100 people!!!

Wow, that's freaking authoritative.

I do notice they love Mattis by a large margin, so Trump got that right (if you believe polling)

You do not have a clue. I gave you the link, so you can only verbally assault me. You don't have anything. The troops do love Mattis. I think he is great. He will not let Trump invade North Korea. You are so hopeless and helpless.

Trump is even more despicable on talking on Memorial Day as president than Bill Clinton.

The officer corps despises Trump, and less than 45% of the NCO and enlisted ranks like him.
Where did you get those numbers ?

Is Military Times a good enough source? I think it is.........................

Military Times Poll: What you really think about Trump

President Donald Trump enjoys far stronger support among members of the military than the American public at large, according to the latest scientific Military Times poll.

Yet while Trump is especially popular among enlisted troops, officers have a much lower opinion of him.

And women and minorities in the ranks share similar skepticism.

Overall, about 44 percent of all troops surveyed in the Military Times poll have a favorable view of Trump, while roughly 40 percent have an unfavorable opinion of him. That’s a stark contrast to opinion polls of the general public, which have shown Trump’s popularity at less than 40 percent and an unfavorable rating as high as 56 percent.

Yet, the poll of more than 1,100 active-duty troops, conducted in September, shows a deep divide over service members’ opinions of the commander in chief, whose first nine months in office have been marked by military policies that have drawn both praise and concern from Pentagon leaders.

While almost 48 percent of enlisted troops approve of Trump, only about 30 percent of officers say the same, the poll shows.
No its not The Military Times is a subsidiary of the Gannett Company the same people who own USA Today and a number of other left leaning news organizations
Those who doubt TMT on military and DOD matters can be ignored.
Its owned by a civilian News organization.

Yes, it might be owned by a civilian news organization, but they still are accurate with the military news they report, as well as have stories written by active duty members. Sorry, but just because you don't want to believe it doesn't make it false.

Where did you get those numbers ?

President Donald Trump enjoys far stronger support among members of the military than the American public at large, according to the latest scientific Military Times poll.

Yet while Trump is especially popular among enlisted troops, officers have a much lower opinion of him.

Overall, about 44 percent of all troops surveyed in the Military Times poll have a favorable view of Trump, while roughly 40 percent have an unfavorable opinion of him. That’s a stark contrast to opinion polls of the general public, which have shown Trump’s popularity at less than 40 percent and an unfavorable rating as high as 56 percent.

Yet, the poll of more than 1,100 active-duty troops, conducted in September, shows a deep divide over service members’ opinions of the commander in chief, whose first nine months in office have been marked by military policies that have drawn both praise and concern from Pentagon leaders.

While almost 48 percent of enlisted troops approve of Trump, only about 30 percent of officers say the same, the poll shows.
No its not The Military Times is a subsidiary of the Gannett Company the same people who own USA Today and a number of other left leaning news organizations

Yes, it might be owned by a civilian news organization, but they still are accurate with the military news they report, as well as have stories written by active duty members. Sorry, but just because you don't want to believe it doesn't make it false.
TK, ABS is right, you are not. The service does not like Trump.

If it helps, TK, ABS was a careerist and I served active duty in Airborne Infantry for twelve years. We know what the service membership is thinking.

Last edited:

TK, ABS is right, you are not. The service does not like Trump.

If it helps, TK, ABS was a careerist and I served active duty in Airborne Infantry for twelve years. We know what the service membership is thinking.
Neither of you know shit. The military is a different beast from 10 years ago.

Forum List

Back