Is it an Employer's Right to Discriminate?

Ravi,

What do you think would happen if a white christian male aged 32 years walked into court and claimed he had been discriminated against by a potential employer?

Immie
If he were and had evidence of it I imagined he'd be treated just like any other person.

Thats the point....and you know it as I have been saying it.

ONLY a white chrsitian age 40 or lower (in your state) has to have proof to claim discrimination.
Protected groups get to claim it and it is up to the employer to prove otherwise.

That is where my complaint is over the laws as they are written. ANd as a result, many cliam diocrimination and "take a chance in court" as it costs them nothing to try....seeing as here in NYC if you make such a claim and you are in a protected grooupo, you do not need to see a lawyer. The DoL automatically goes to the employer and asks for proof it was NOT discrimination. If it is found it is, you recieve restitution.

WHite Christian males under 50 do not have that advantage.....AT ALL.
Not my state, just the first one that came up.

But you are full of shit. People can't just claim discrimination without evidence and win some lawsuit.

You completely ignore that white and Christian and male are also protected classes.

Sometimes, an employer has to discriminate--like who wants to see a man in a Hooter's Outfit.

OK--besides women, who wants to see a man in a Hooter's outfit??

Besides women, who would want to go to a strip joint that featured male pole dancers?

You understand yet--the statements can be rephrased "Besides Men, who----" for women. But in some cases, the type of cliental the business normally caters to does have an influence over who is hired and fired.

If he were and had evidence of it I imagined he'd be treated just like any other person.

ONLY a white chrsitian age 40 or lower (in your state) has to have proof to claim discrimination.
Protected groups get to claim it and it is up to the employer to prove otherwise.

That is where my complaint is over the laws as they are written. ANd as a result, many cliam diocrimination and "take a chance in court" as it costs them nothing to try....seeing as here in NYC if you make such a claim and you are in a protected grooupo, you do not need to see a lawyer. The DoL automatically goes to the employer and asks for proof it was NOT discrimination. If it is found it is, you recieve restitution.

But you are full of shit. People can't just claim discrimination without evidence and win some lawsuit.

You completely ignore that white and Christian and male are also protected classes.

I am full of shit?
No sir...you are clueless.
You are wrong.
One in a protected group can claim discrimination and let the employer be ivestigated to prove otherwise at no cost to the complainer...and with no proof other than his pink slip.

Asshhole....THAT IS WHAT MAKES THEM A PROTECTED GROUP.

Jeez.....one thing to debate something you know about....another thing to say one is full of shit when you are not sure one is.

Go back to your crayons. I have no time for children that like to fight...not debate.

I am full of shit?
You are wrong.
One in a protected group can claim discrimination and let the employer be ivestigated to prove otherwise at no cost to the complainer...and with no proof other than his pink slip.

Jeez.....one thing to debate something you know about....another thing to say one is full of shit when you are not sure one is.

Go back to your crayons. I have no time for children that like to fight...not debate.
:lol: Thought so...you are full of shit.

I am full of shit?
You are wrong.

There ya go...another way to end a debate that you hit a dead end with.

I am in the employment business asshole....and you are what? Lets see......unemployed, with nothing but a pot to piss in.......

I am full of shit?
You are wrong.

There ya go...another way to end a debate that you hit a dead end with.

I am in the employment business asshole....and you are what? Lets see......unemployed, with nothing but a pot to piss in.......
Obviously you can't remember posters from one day to the next...it is of no surprise that you've got no idea of what you are talking about...your mind is addled.

Either that or your a first class liar.

I am not throwing a tantrum.

Leave it to a government lackey to say disagreeing with idiotic laws is throwing a tantrum

actually, you started throwing a tantrum the moment you thought calling me a little bitch would improve your argument. too bad, so sad.

:rolleyes:

I'm hardly a gov lackey. But, as someone who works in HR I'm letting you know the reality of your surroundings. don't like it? Until you do more than cry like a baby online it's going to be tough shit for you.

you have no fucking clue what I do politically do you?

let's face it, you have no fucking clue period

keep on with your tantrum, lil guy. It speaks volumes that you'd rather throw a fit than face the facts when it comes to laws applicable to employment.

:thup:

Here, for instance, is the form you must fill out to file a federal discrimination claim. Notice you must provide details. :rofl:

OCR Complaint Form

FEDERAL assshole.....FERERAL.....it only gets to federal if you bring it to federal....rarely does it get there assshole.

Now go away.
No, it only gets to federal if it involves an agency that takes federal funds.

:cuckoo:

Here, for instance, is the form you must fill out to file a federal discrimination claim. Notice you must provide details. :rofl:

OCR Complaint Form

Details? Provide details?
Where does it ask for prrof asshole.

"I got fired becuase I am black".
How do you know?
"Becuase I once heard hium use the N word"

That is all one needs to do asshole....no proof...no nothing.

Asshole.....you are a hack and not worth the time.

You do not want to learn....you want to be right.

Well....fine....you are right. Still stuipid but right.

OCR Complaint Form

How do you know?

Bullshit.

You must really hate blacks, huh? :lol:

your opinion is noted and is being delegated to file 13. Thanks for your interest and we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
LOL! Did you just discriminate against him and deny him a job because he's a nutcase?

...as is my right as an employer!

:lol:

Yeah...try firing a black gay nutjob over 50.....even if you , the employer....is black.

Good luck.

Does joe-blow have to associate with certain amount of minorities and women in order to get the benefits of the "system". Does he give up certain rights to associate with who ever he wants in order to get some protection?

Joe blow has to obey all these laws and regulations about speeding, standing in the same line at the license bureau, jay walking, pollution, and letting them sit in the front of the bus if the seat is empty.

You make a valid point about giving up freedoms. I suppose we could go back and forth concerning if I need to invite 80% black men over to watch NFL games with me since most of the league is black.

Practically though allowing folks not to hire ppl because of race is a line we can't cross.

Many many humans of all shapes and colors are racist pigs. Something we'll have to culture out of folks before we get even better at killing each other.

What do you care if someone else is a racist as long as you believe you're not?

So what if a white guy only wants to hire white guys?
So what if a black guy only wants to hire black guys?
So what if a woman only hires women.

It is absolutely no one's business who a business owner hires or does not hire.

Again, your opinion is noted and disregarded.

OCR Complaint Form

How do you know?

Bullshit.

How dare you imply that.

Who the hell are you to say that crap?

Oh yeah...a big shot who ssays crap like that becuase he can get away with it.

You are a big shot.....I am impressed.

I'm saying that an employer can hire anyone for any reason and discriminate based on any reason he wants even if that reason is really wrong to begin with because you do not have a right to be hired on your qualifications since it is the employer's choice to hire for whatever reason they want so whatever rights you have are ultmately transferred to you from the employer and the right for your employer to turn you into an obedient slave is ultmately transferred from you to the employer.

You right to be hired on your qualifications is not a right since it might violate the free action of an employers who chooses to hire for other reasons.

This line of thinking is precisely why laws are needed.

Why....you think forcing employers to hire against their better judgment is a good idea?

It's thinking like this that closes businesses down and causes unemployment.

You can't tell a business owner who they have to hire. Many of them would rather fire everyone and just do it themselves or sell their business and tell folks like you to go fuck themselves.

:rofl:

yea right. Let's see UPS fire everyone and tell America to go fuck themselves just because they must abide by federal labor standards. Good grief..

How do you know?

Bullshit.

How dare you imply that.

Who the hell are you to say that crap?

Oh yeah...a big shot who ssays crap like that becuase he can get away with it.

You are a big shot.....I am impressed.

How do you know?
I'm sure it was simply a Freudian slip...:lol:

Forum List

Back