Is it a disadvantage to be openly a Gypsy in the USA?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
by the orders of the peaky fookin blinders
I heard that some or many Gypsies hide or try to hide they are Gypsies. Why? I dont hide it. Would that mean beef or problems for me? It is a basic human right to be who you are, a italian doesnt hide he is italian, a angolan doesnt hide he is angolan, a korean doesnt hide he is korean. Is that the Gypsies own fault because they are only ashamed of who they are that they hide it or there is a good reason to hide it?

They didn't tar and feather all of them yet?

True. But do you know why they hide it? Or is that even true they hide it? Is it just because they are ashamed of who they are ?

It is estimated that there are one million Romani people in the United States. Though the Romani population in the United States has largely assimilated into American society, the largest concentrations are in Southern California, the Pacific Northwest, Texas and the Northeast as well as in cities such as Chicago and St. Louis.[1][4]

The largest wave of Romani immigrants came as a result of the abolition of Romani slavery in the occupied Balkan region of the weakening Ottoman Empire in the 19th century. Romani immigration to the United States has continued at a steady rate ever since, with an increase of Romani immigration following the 1989 collapse of Communism in Central and Eastern Europe.[1]

The size of the Romani American population and the absence of a historical and cultural presence, such as the Romani have in Europe, make Americans largely unaware of the existence of the Romani as a people.[1] The term's lack of significance within the United States prevents many Romani from using the term around non-Romani: identifying themselves by nationality rather than heritage.[5] The U.S. Census does not distinguish Romani as a group since it is neither a nationality nor a religion.[1]

Romani Americans are the least integrated group in the United States, along with Native Americans.[6][7] Some Romani Americans prefer to pass as another ethnic group such as Native American, Mexican or Romanian.[8][9]

Residing in all states, their largest concentrations are in New York, Virginia, Illinois, Texas, Massachusetts, and the Pacific Coast.[10]

Romani Americans usually sell used cars and trailers, black-topping driveways and roofing to earn money.[11] Romani American careers are also psychics, astrologers, palm readers, tarot card readers, metal recycling and auto-body and fender repair.[12] Other sources of income for Romani Americans is seasonal farm labor, welfare, selling flowers on the street and begging.[13] They usually live in mobile homes and trailer parks.[14]

If you have a job and support yourself, and aren't an asshole, you'll be accepted. No one will really care what you may be otherwise.

Except the Democrats, because race is everything to them.

But don't come here to be anything but American.

If you have a job and support yourself, and aren't an asshole, you'll be accepted. No one will really care what you may be otherwise.

Im not someone who rejects being an american or european (in my cases because im in europe) but it is a fact that people are judged by their origins even if they dont want to be that, because they would be laughed off as transracials or something, or self-haters etc. There are people on all political spectrums who for different reasons tell me I cant be austrian, european etc. I dont know if that would be the case in the USA though. But Lucy Hamilton often said Im not austrian eventhough I grew up in austria since small child and Iam austrian citizen. There are many such people. The leftists make identity politics and want that you hate the mainstream society and demand special rights, and the people on the right want to protect their whiteness against your evil dirty intrusion.

They are mostly called "Travelers" here and they tend to prey on the general public with scams and bullshit.

I ran them off my grandmother's property more than once.

They are mostly called "Travelers" here and they tend to prey on the general public with scams and bullshit.

Travelers and Gypsies are two different ethnic groups. Eventhough politically they are united, but they have different origins. The travellers are irish origin and the gypsies have their origins in northern india but since 1000 years or 1.500 years they travelled through the middle east and northafrica to europe, first balkan, and anatolia, then western europe so they aquired a diverse gene pool but still dont look white, but brown and are a mixed race. the travellers are mostly or fully irish or white.

I heard that some or many Gypsies hide or try to hide they are Gypsies. Why? I dont hide it. Would that mean beef or problems for me? It is a basic human right to be who you are, a italian doesnt hide he is italian, a angolan doesnt hide he is angolan, a korean doesnt hide he is korean. Is that the Gypsies own fault because they are only ashamed of who they are that they hide it or there is a good reason to hide it?
Given all the crimes that the GYPSIES do? They hide who and what they are to continue their door to door and shoplifting scams.

Given all the crimes that the GYPSIES do? They hide who and what they are to continue their door to door and shoplifting scams.

But Im sure this is the worst and most evil part of gypsy culture. Im sure this is not what all gypsies are about.

Im not someone who rejects being an american or european (in my cases because im in europe) but it is a fact that people are judged by their origins even if they dont want to be that, because they would be laughed off as transracials or something, or self-haters etc. There are people on all political spectrums who for different reasons tell me I cant be austrian, european etc. I dont know if that would be the case in the USA though. But Lucy Hamilton often said Im not austrian eventhough I grew up in austria since small child and Iam austrian citizen. There are many such people. The leftists make identity politics and want that you hate the mainstream society and demand special rights, and the people on the right want to protect their whiteness against your evil dirty intrusion.
You ARE Austrian, Mort. Be proud of that, I believe you DO take pride in being Austrian. And that's a good thing.

-
True. But do you know why they hide it? Or is that even true they hide it? Is it just because they are ashamed of who they are ?

They don't usually hide it. Like here:

A lot of them don't finish high school. There isn't much interaction until something like this:

It's all what kind of world you live in.

You ARE Austrian, Mort. Be proud of that, I believe you DO take pride in being Austrian. And that's a good thing.

He is Serbian. His ENTIRE Ancestry is Serbian and there is a Russian in there somewhere.

They will NEVER allow him in America, he exists on WELFARE and would expect America to pay Welfare actually he posted he WANTS Welfare in America the other night.

Last edited:
Seems like those gypsies who practice that "tradition" make a bad image for all. Actually I never heard of such a tradition in my nuclear or extended family or gypsies from my neighbourhood. I mean that it is a tradition to dont go to school. I went to University, and was encouraged by my family who were proud of me.

We have a lot of Irish Travelers around here, they own a couple of trailer parks. Some run scams, others are legitimate, at least part of the time. It was fun standing in line behind one of their wives in store, paying for a lot of food with a WIC card while wearing a mink coat and lots of gold jewelry, and not fake gold and gems, either. Their kids go to the local Catholic school until the 5th grade, then they go to work. They all have Irish accents, which means they don't watch a lot of TV.

There are bands of English and Scottish Travelers in the U.S. also, but the Irish Travelers are a particularly wealthy lot, with lot of real state, vehicles, and the like.

"If you have a job and support yourself"

Except he does not and he will not, but it's okay because he's moving in with his boyfriend Bluzman and Bluzman will support him in return for being allowed to suck his dick and fuck him up the ass which is what Bluzman WANTS and NEEDS. Bluzman is sexually aroused by Mortimer this is why as SOON as he posts Bluzman is in there licking his buttocks.

Last edited:

Except he does not and he will not, but it's okay because he's moving in with his boyfriend Bluzman and Bluzman will support him in return for being allowed to suck his dick and fuck him up the ass which is what Bluzman WANTS and NEEDS. Bluzman is sexually aroused by Mortimer this is why as SOON as he posts Bluzman is in there licking his buttocks.

They should get alternative communication going already because Bluzman will not be at this forum for that long, my advice to him is to keep his bags packed and by the door....

I do want to support myself and I will. A half a year ago I worked as toilett cleaner. That was just recently, but I will do certainly something again. I wont stay on welfare all my life or at least not what I want. But I dont want to leave Austria, Austria has low unemployment and many opportunities and it is a good country. Im asking why someone should hide he is a gypsy, in the american context but could also ask for anywhere else. I didnt said I want to move. Im just asking questions.

They should get alternative communication going already because Bluzman will not be at this forum for that long, my advice to him is to keep his bags packed and by the door....

I do want to support myself and I will. A half a year ago I worked as toilett cleaner. That was just recently, but I will do certainly something again. I wont stay on welfare all my life or at least not what I want. But I dont want to leave Austria, Austria has low unemployment and many opportunities and it is a good country. Im asking why someone should hide he is a gypsy, in the american context but could also ask for anywhere else. I didnt said I want to move. Im just asking questions.

Bluzman is a hardcore Homosexual Mortimer his interest in you is because he wants you to let him fuck you up the ass. This is AGAINST our Christian Teaching as you know.

Travelers and Gypsies are two different ethnic groups. Eventhough politically they are united, but they have different origins. The travellers are irish origin and the gypsies have their origins in northern india but since 1000 years or 1.500 years they travelled through the middle east and northafrica to europe, first balkan, and anatolia, then western europe so they aquired a diverse gene pool but still dont look white, but brown and are a mixed race. the travellers are mostly or fully irish or white.
Okay

America is the last place you should want to be. They have MILLIONS like you living on the street with no food or medical care and they don't give a shit about them.

In America you have to show you can financially support yourself before they would THINK of allowing someone to live there, you also would have to have somewhere already to live EVEN if it's a hotel for a few months.

Forum List

Back