In 30 years time I am going to be a Sugar Mama

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
When I am 60 in 30 years time and as I have no morals and are decadent already, I am going to be a Sugar Mama and I will get me a handsome 20 year man or perhaps even TWO handsome 20 year old men and I will financially support them in return for well....you know.

I have told Mr. Lucy about this and he said he approves.

That is all. That is all.

When I am 60 in 30 years time and as I have no morals and are decadent already, I am going to be a Sugar Mama and I will get me a handsome 20 year man or perhaps even TWO handsome 20 year old men and I will financially support them in return for well....you know.

If looks and youth is ALL you care about 30 years from now -- you haven't lived in reality.. And I'm saying that as nicely as I can... I'm certain you'll LOOK good 30 years from now.. But I think you'll rather want a boxful of ferrets if you just want "looks" and a good time.. :cool:

Good point, have fun. I urgently need some cash.

Assuming you make it that far I’m afraid we’re in our final days and mankind won’t be around too many more years if the elite have their way,travel is never going to be the same that’s for sure.

What Lucy will really be in 30 years...

tumblr_inline_mltaj52bhg1qz4rgp.jpg

If looks and youth is ALL you care about 30 years from now -- you haven't lived in reality.. And I'm saying that as nicely as I can... I'm certain you'll LOOK good 30 years from now.. But I think you'll rather want a boxful of ferrets if you just want "looks" and a good time.. :cool:
Ferrets? That's just perverted.

Ferrets are fun, high energy, and expensive to keep.. Just like a couple 20 yr old guys... But maybe smarter... LOL....

Too bad for you that the Democrats will have outlawed heterosexuality by then.

Ferrets are fun, high energy, and expensive to keep.. Just like a couple 20 yr old guys... But maybe smarter... LOL....
But ferreting seems even wronger than gerbiling.

"..............Mr. Lucy about this and he said he approves". Priceless.

But ferreting seems even wronger than gerbiling.

Ah.. A sexual reference.. The repentance for this must come swiftly, before the wrath of Lucy is incurred...

Forum List

Back