Is Hillary having a seizure?

Looks like one to me. So, my question is...is she able to be POTUS, assuming she wins? And, does she have to inform the public she has seizures?

I'm sure the MSM would report to the American people
if they had any concerns about this :)

I haven't been here in about two yrs but neither have you! LOL Where have you been and how the hell are you?

I am good my little devushka
and I hope you are doing well.

*Sniffle So glad you're here.. I'm well :)

Whatever the hell happened...it was not doctored, nor was it fake, nor was she just acting silly to a reporter. I wouldn't wish that on anyone....well, except ISIS maybe....but I hope her doctors have her under observation and that her inner core knows so they can take care of her if she DOES hit the floor eventually. If its a tumor...it could grow. If it is something else...it CAN be controlled. Depending on what "it" is.

Whatever the hell happened...it was not doctored, nor was it fake, nor was she just acting silly to a reporter. I wouldn't wish that on anyone....well, except ISIS maybe....but I hope her doctors have her under observation and that her inner core knows so they can take care of her if she DOES hit the floor eventually. If its a tumor...it could grow. If it is something else...it CAN be controlled. Depending on what "it" is.
(((Gracie))) *Hugs.. I know how much you've suffered with health issues..

Anyway..cheer up. This thread is getting the same reactions as another place.

YES it is....I've seen that exact scenario in person.....
She is HIDING it.

You're a Lying expert or you've NEVER witnessed it.

So either come clean with your comment or join up in the Hillary Clinton Professional Liars Club

(((Gracie))) *Hugs.. I know how much you've suffered with health issues..
Actually, I am doing much better lately. Have been in "remission" for weeks now. No joint pain. Anywhere. I am digging the hell out of it!
But it sure is good to see you around, LGS! I'm not here as much anymore so I consider this a lucky happenstance to run into you!

Looks like one to me. So, my question is...is she able to be POTUS, assuming she wins? And, does she have to inform the public she has seizures?

To be fair

we should consider the possibility that the battery on some type of
wetness warning for her Depends went off ?

Watch it again. WATCH HER EYES. Uncontrolled blinking, head bobbing.

I have watching it numerous times and I come to the same conclusion. Gracie. But in human form.

Could be a lot of different causes actually. Since we aren't doctors and even if we were, we cannot examine her, then all we can do is guess . . . and make jokes! But I don't wish cancer or anyone, not even Hillary, so I hope it something not so serious.

Could be a lot of different causes actually. Since we aren't doctors and even if we were, we cannot examine her, then all we can do is guess . . . and make jokes! But I don't wish cancer or anyone, not even Hillary, so I hope it something not so serious.

Hopefully not serious but forces her out of the race so I don't have to vote for Trump.

Hopefully not serious but forces her out of the race so I don't have to vote for Trump.
well, thats what I look like right after I eat a doggie burger (well done) must be those side affects

I dont know how she is going to debate President Trump. she cant go 10 minutes without peeing, cant go 15 minutes without barking, cant go 20 minutes without a brain freeze, and can't go three minutes Without Telling A Lie !!!

Forum List

Back