Is Hillary having a seizure?

Seriously, people.

It got old a long time ago.

If you don't like Hilary, that's fine. Just say so.

Don't make up a bunch of fuckwit lies and think they're going to help your position.
Geexus, the fucking video is right there Grams.. No one has to make up anything.

Seriously, people.

Don't make up a bunch of fuckwit lies and think they're going to help your position.
I loathe Hillary. But I also hope she is not suffering a brain tumor. Gracie suffered that..and died. It was not pleasant to see or experience. So...although I hope she never is POTUS, I also hope she is not so sick she dies.

Seriously, people.

I loathe Hillary. But I also hope she is not suffering a brain tumor. Gracie suffered that..and died. It was not pleasant to see or experience. So...although I hope she never is POTUS, I also hope she is not so sick she dies.
Very sweet of you Gracie.. as always and well said. I don't think anyone would wish her dead .. but if she's that sick she needs to be straight up about it.

I hang out somewhere else most often now, and the convo there from quite a few is that it IS a seizure. Others say it is her just acting goofy. But her eyes are rolly polly and it looks like a seizure to me. I will see if I can find more info on it.

BRB

Hi Gracie girl. Sure looks like she was seizing. It was an out of control action like Parkinson's
Parkinson's disease - Mayo Clinic

Parkinson's disease is a progressive disorder of the nervous system that affects movement. It develops gradually, sometimes starting with a barely noticeable ...
I thought of that too. Parkinsons is BAD. My last employer who owned the apartments I managed for 17 years died from it. Robin Williams was diagnosed with it too..and killed himself. It's nothing to mess with. With that said..both had their wits about them and could still think and do jobs....but during a seizure..they are at the mercy of whomever they are with during it.

Seriously, people.

She needs to retire and play grandma.

I did that all the time at my kid's birthday parties. When you're not used to mayhem -- it can have that effect.
Probably somewhere on the old family videos -- I'm doing about the same thing when the sugar highs kick in..

Well...whatever it is..it looks scarey. And the looks on peoples faces in the vids..they look shocked too. I was mainly looking at her eyes as she was doing it. She looked confused but trying like hell to act normal afterwards.

I am thinking she was asked a question about what she thought Monica did to Bill and she was giving a demo.

No matter what if it is real it is weird. Not sure I agree it is a stroke. One of the test for a stroke is smiling.

I hang out somewhere else most often now, and the convo there from quite a few is that it IS a seizure. Others say it is her just acting goofy. But her eyes are rolly polly and it looks like a seizure to me. I will see if I can find more info on it.

BRB

That's her natural reaction to human contact. Most arrogant control freaks "seize up" when forced into situations that they don't design or approve.

Interestingly no one but no one who knows her says she is anything like that. You should probably stop listening to the nutters

Pretty damn strange.
Pretty obvious editing.
Actually it's not edited. If you google Hillary having a seizure, it's been posted all over the interwebz..

Well -- it is -- and it isn't. The straight footage isn't edited, but then they had editing fun with dramatic slo-mo and image warping. Looks like a news agency or some professional editing was done. Probably the Trump campaign.
:badgrin:

BRB

That's her natural reaction to human contact. Most arrogant control freaks "seize up" when forced into situations that they don't design or approve.

Interestingly no one but no one who knows her says she is anything like that. You should probably stop listening to the nutters

When's the last time she held an UNSCRIPTED event? Press Conference? Honest town hall?

Forum List

Back