Is Hillary having a seizure?

Is Hillary having a seizure?

probably more like Satan reacting to finding no soul

That makes absolutely no sense, why would Satan be looking for her soul?

Because he lent her HIS? And he wants it back?

Indeed

hillexorcist-i8431.jpg

And...IF she is hiding an illness that could eventually kill her, Kaine will be POTUS.

I thought they had to pass some kind of health exam to run for presidency? Guess not.

But that vid does not look doctored to me. At all. Just before it hits...she kinda looks weird..like the beginning of it hitting. Just like Gracie did when she started to seize.

Wow. We haven't had a "Hillary Is Dying Because USMB Posters Say So" thread in, oh, at least a week...

And...IF she is hiding an illness that could eventually kill her, Kaine will be POTUS.

I thought they had to pass some kind of health exam to run for presidency? Guess not.

But that vid does not look doctored to me. At all. Just before it hits...she kinda looks weird..like the beginning of it hitting. Just like Gracie did when she started to seize.
Agree Gracie.

I hang out somewhere else most often now, and the convo there from quite a few is that it IS a seizure. Others say it is her just acting goofy. But her eyes are rolly polly and it looks like a seizure to me. I will see if I can find more info on it.

BRB
I used to date a girl who had grand mal seizures. If it was a grand mal seizure she would have hit the floor.

I hang out somewhere else most often now, and the convo there from quite a few is that it IS a seizure. Others say it is her just acting goofy. But her eyes are rolly polly and it looks like a seizure to me. I will see if I can find more info on it.

BRB
I used to date a girl who had grand mal seizures. If it was a grand mal seizure she would have hit the floor.

Could be a petit mal seizure.

BRB
Someone said a clonic seizure?

BRB
Someone said a clonic seizure?

Yeah, that would be a grand mal seizure. You would definitely know and there would be no question as to what was happening if that were the case. I've witnessed them before. They are scary.

Looks like one to me. So, my question is...is she able to be POTUS, assuming she wins? And, does she have to inform the public she has seizures?

I'm sure the MSM would report to the American people
if they had any concerns about this :)

I haven't been here in about two yrs but neither have you! LOL Where have you been and how the hell are you?

I am good my little devushka
and I hope you are doing well.

BRB

That's her natural reaction to human contact. Most arrogant control freaks "seize up" when forced into situations that they don't design or approve.

Interestingly no one but no one who knows her says she is anything like that. You should probably stop listening to the nutters

When's the last time she held an UNSCRIPTED event? Press Conference? Honest town hall?

She does a lot of small events.

When was the last time the Donald did a meet and greet where he actually spoke with voters?

Answer:never

Hillary's sexual predator husband never released his medical records as was customary but not mandatory for presidential candidates and the liberal media may have breathed a sigh of relief. Democrats haven't had to comply with Constitutional requirements (a real birth certificate as opposed to a copy) much less tradition since they ran a feeble dying man for his 4th term and lied to Americans about his health. People have to understand that the left wing media will never hold democrats to the standards they expect from republicans and Hilary's health will never be an issue unless the powerful forces of talk radio as well as fair and balanced media force the issue..

Forum List

Back