Is Hillary Clinton the only Dem capable of winning in 2016?

Hillary Not getting the nomination Clinton

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

The last thing this country needs is someone with a chip on their shoulder against another group. Obama has been bad enough the past 5 years with his slamming of white people...

This is why the two extremes are as spread out as ever against each other.

I'm sure she would win if she runs but if she doesn't, I'm pretty sure there aren't any Republicans even worth watching at this point.

Personally...I would support Elizabeth Warren over Hillary...She's bright, fair, assertive...and considers it a priority to support consumers, workers and common folk over corporate interests and banks...AND doesn't appear to be corrupted by said moneyed interests.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Personally...I would support Elizabeth Warren over Hillary...She's bright, fair, assertive...and considers it a priority to support consumers, workers and common folk over corporate interests and banks...AND doesn't appear to be corrupted by said moneyed interests.

You left out "She's an American-Indian"

If the GOP puts up another putz, and a true conservative democrat decides to run, I would likely vote for the conservative democrat.

I'm tired of the liars like Clinton and Boner, and Schumer, and Biden, and Graham and that putz down in N. Carolina...

No She isn't. Is there any Democrat who can win after 8 years of trashing this country?

I think Elizabeth Warren will run for president at some point but I really love her in the Senate. I enjoy seeing her go after Wall St. She rocks.

The last thing this country needs is someone with a chip on their shoulder against another group. Obama has been bad enough the past 5 years with his slamming of white people...

This is why the two extremes are as spread out as ever against each other.

Don't sound stupid, when we all know your not!

If the GOP puts up another putz, and a true conservative democrat decides to run, I would likely vote for the conservative democrat.

I'm tired of the liars like Clinton and Boner, and Schumer, and Biden, and Graham and that putz down in N. Carolina...

Now that makes sense. But I doubt that will happen. I am hoping that Huntsman lands on the GOP ticket.

Forum List

Back