Is Hillary Clinton the only Dem capable of winning in 2016?

Hillary Clinton is almost, but not quite, as big of a liar as Owe Bama. I'd say she's a close second.

If the GOP puts up another putz, and a true conservative democrat decides to run, I would likely vote for the conservative democrat.

I'm tired of the liars like Clinton and Boner, and Schumer, and Biden, and Graham and that putz down in N. Carolina...

Now that makes sense. But I doubt that will happen. I am hoping that Huntsman lands on the GOP ticket.

he got 1% of the primary vote last time…. he's too smart for them

If the GOP puts up another putz, and a true conservative democrat decides to run, I would likely vote for the conservative democrat.

I'm tired of the liars like Clinton and Boner, and Schumer, and Biden, and Graham and that putz down in N. Carolina...

Now that makes sense. But I doubt that will happen. I am hoping that Huntsman lands on the GOP ticket.

he got 1% of the primary vote last time…. he's too smart for them

:lol: Yes he is. They won't even give him a second glance.

Apparently very few of you understood the title. I said is Hillary the only DEM who can win in 2016. I never said, "can Hillary beat the GOP candidates?" of course she could. I'm asking, if Hillary doesn't run, are there any democrat candidates who can win in 2016? I can not believe how so few of you are understanding the clearly worded question in the thread title

Huntsman would giver her a run for her money but I can't see any of the rest of the GOP field or any of the Dems beat her. It's hers to lose at this point. Things can always change. It's a long way out.

As I recall everyone proclaimed Hillary to be winner of the 2008 Presidential election before it ever took place as well didn't turn out that way.

Both her and Obama got very close to equal votes in the primaries. 18,000,000 each. There were other issues with Hillary's campaign like her being mismanaged, she ran out of money for one thing. Obama being a strong challenger was another. He was surprisingly good in those debates.

She won't make the same mistakes twice. Who else could the Democrats run against her now that Obama is out of the picture?

Watch this....

34qntr4.jpg

As I recall everyone proclaimed Hillary to be winner of the 2008 Presidential election before it ever took place as well didn't turn out that way.

Both her and Obama got very close to equal votes in the primaries. 18,000,000 each. There were other issues with Hillary's campaign like her being mismanaged, she ran out of money for one thing. Obama being a strong challenger was another. He was surprisingly good in those debates.

She won't make the same mistakes twice. Who else could the Democrats run against her now that Obama is out of the picture?

Who knows again as I recall no one expected Obama to be a challenge to her much less win the nomination.

Is Hillary Clinton the only Dem capable of winning in 2016?
No. I believe U.S. Senator Joe Manchin from West Virginia would have a very good chance of winning. If the GOP runs another moderate, then Manchin would win in a landslide. He would get the dem vote, plus votes from some conservative members of the GOP.

If I had to pick between someone like Romney or Manchin, I'll go with Manchin. He is pro-Life, pro-2nd amendment, and pro-traditional marriage.

Who knows again as I recall no one expected Obama to be a challenge to her much less win the nomination.

That dark horse had been doped to win.....

You look at the possible 2016 Democrat candidates, Hillary, Biden and possibly Warren, they are all ancient 1960's radicals. The Democrats have no young faces for 2016, just a bunch of old wrinkled faces that need dentures, Depends and hearing aids. Nothing but the same old class warfare, racial warfare and alarmism.

Personally...I would support Elizabeth Warren over Hillary...She's bright, fair, assertive...and considers it a priority to support consumers, workers and common folk over corporate interests and banks...AND doesn't appear to be corrupted by said moneyed interests.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Warren is a real gem. She lied about being Native American multiple times. She put down Native American on her applications to University of Pennsylvania and Harvard. And she lied repeatedly about being Native American during her senate campaign.

Then of course, poor rich girl Warren said how life was a struggle for her growing up and that their family only had 3 cars while she was growing up. Back then, most families had one car and others didn't even have a car. This ancient radical is so outta touch with reality it's pathetic.

Jughead said:
No. I believe U.S. Senator Joe Manchin from West Virginia would have a very good chance of winning. If the GOP runs another moderate, then Manchin would win in a landslide. He would get the dem vote, plus votes from some conservative members of the GOP.

If I had to pick between someone like Romney or Manchin, I'll go with Manchin. He is pro-Life, pro-2nd amendment, and pro-traditional marriage.

Manchin would be an excellent choice for the Democrats. I would vote for him over Christie, Jeb Bush and Paul Ryno.

Last edited:
Watch this....

34qntr4.jpg

Well if she's that masculine, I need some furniture moved......

Looks like she uses a rather greasy makeup base......

Call Mooch, she's got the testicles in that family!

Come on girl's, no one mentioned the Mooch in 2016....how come, you all starting to be racists?

Is she a hermaphrodite then? well since women only have one testate for you know, pee-pee....I also notice you have a large amount of fecal matter on your nose from me lady ...
maybe you need a hobby offline....

Forum List

Back