Is God vs Satan - Final Battle how the world supposed to end?

Why hasn't God destroyed him?

He will.
But why wait when there is suffering? Children with cancer suffer, their parents suffer. What's the hold up?

There are future souls that needs to be born first.
Without suffering you would have no life experience.
Life would be very boring without it and would not teach anything, other than just enjoyment.

So Satan is part of God's plan?

Not originally. Satan was the one who choose to go against God's plans.
Satan is the one who got angry with him and rebelled. He also talked a third of the angels to join him.
You have no free will, without good and evil.

If God hadn't originally known that Satan would rebel, wouldn't that suggest He isn't all-knowing? Wouldn't it also suggest that God hadn't originally planned on human beings having freewill?

But why wait when there is suffering? Children with cancer suffer, their parents suffer. What's the hold up?

Life would be very boring without it and would not teach anything, other than just enjoyment.

Satan is the one who got angry with him and rebelled. He also talked a third of the angels to join him.
God Knew Lucifer would rebel. It was part of his plan. No one can refute God's will.

Does that mean that suffering and injustice are also part of God's plan? That tens of millions of innocent children suffer and die of cancer or starvation or violence or disaster is God's will?

God Knew Lucifer would rebel. It was part of his plan. No one can refute God's will.

Jehovah did not know the angel being who came to be called satan and devil would rebel. That angel was in a very high position, He was appointed over the earth--he got jealous and wanted worship. Anyone with free will can rebel.

I thought that Jehovah is all-knowing. That is accepted Christian theology, isn't it?

Satan wins.
satan.png

Did he choose that purpose or was he given that purpose?

He did.
Satan choose to rebel against God and take as many human souls as possible.

He will.

When satan told Eve--they would become like God, knowing good and bad if they ate of the tree--he was saying--- If we knew both sides ourselves, we wouldn't need to listen to Gods advice to find lasting happiness. This was a direct challenge to Gods universal sovereignty-- so once and for all time it is being proven---God was correct, mortals should know only good and listen to Gods advice. 1/3 of the angels fell later, which means it would have occurred over and over if God chose another way. God is always--CORRECT.
Gods kingdom is coming--its a cure all.

I don't understand your answer very well. Would you mind clarifying it as though explaining it to someone who doesn't attend church or bible study (me, for example)?

Last edited:
He did.

He will.

When satan told Eve--they would become like God, knowing good and bad if they ate of the tree--he was saying--- If we knew both sides ourselves, we wouldn't need to listen to Gods advice to find lasting happiness. This was a direct challenge to Gods universal sovereignty-- so once and for all time it is being proven---God was correct, mortals should know only good and listen to Gods advice. 1/3 of the angels fell later, which means it would have occurred over and over if God chose another way. God is always--CORRECT.

I don't your answer very well. Would you mind clarifying it as though explaining it to someone who doesn't attend church or bible study (me, for example)?
I'll clarify his answer for you: he lives in a fantasy world and should probably be in a mental institution.

He will.

I don't your answer very well. Would you mind clarifying it as though explaining it to someone who doesn't attend church or bible study (me, for example)?
I'll clarify his answer for you: he lives in a fantasy world and should probably be in a mental institution.

You do the cause of atheism, skepticism, and rationality no favors with these kinds of responses.

You do the cause of atheism, skepticism, and rationality no favors with these kinds of responses.

to be fair, in a book that begins with "In the beginning" just like, 'once upon a time', that has a talking serpent and angels flying through the sky, what sober minded rational person would believe that it was a historical document and not a fairy tale and then conjure a prequel based on pure speculation, flawed reasoning, and misunderstanding that has even less to do with reality or what the book is actually about? Is it even possible to have a rational discussion with someone whose foundational premise is irrational?

If any person professed to believe that the story of the three pigs was a historical document about some magical time in the past when pigs and wolves could talk and build houses, would you not think that they had some mental health issues?

Would a rational people elect a candidate like that to any public office? If they did it wouldn't be long before the truth was criminalized and reviled as blasphemy.

Scary isn't it?

Last edited:

I'm not an atheist so no harm to your bogus cause.

to be fair, in a book that begins with "In the beginning" just like, 'once upon a time', that has a talking serpent and angels flying through the sky, what sober minded rational person would believe that it was a historical document and not a fairy tale and then conjure a prequel based on pure speculation, flawed reasoning, and misunderstanding that has even less to do with reality or what the book is actually about? Is it even possible to have a rational discussion with someone whose foundational premise is irrational?

If any person professed to believe that the story of the three pigs was a historical document about some magical time in the past when pigs and wolves could talk and build houses, would you not think that they had some mental health issues?

Would a rational person elect a candidate like that to any public office?

I can understand your point, but I think being disrespectful to people harms them, yourself, one's cause, and any non-posting audience. The main problem I have with religion is it's adherents; why emulate the worst of them?

So you're just insulting and unpleasant for no reason?

I can understand your point, but I think being disrespectful to people harms them, yourself, one's cause, and any non-posting audience. The main problem I have with religion is it's adherents; why emulate the worst of them?

I also understand your point but when a subject becomes the basis for legislating laws and institutionalizing customs that restrict civil liberties and affect national policy with potentially long lasting disastrous results for all it really isn't the time to be playing Mr. Nice Guy.

Look at what carnage these religious fundamentalist bastards have caused unchecked for the past 50 years let alone the past several thousand. They can't wait for the end of the world. Many have already usurped positions of authority with legions of adoring pod people and many others are actively jockeying for positions of authority in order to have front row seats and you care if their feelings get hurt?

Last edited:

DUDE lives in a fantasy world and should probably be in a mental institution. What's so wrong with that?

I also understand your point but when a subject becomes the basis for legislating laws and institutionalizing customs that restrict civil liberties and affect national policy with potentially long lasting disastrous results for all it really isn't the time to be playing Mr. Nice Guy.

Look at what carnage these religious fundamentalist bastards have caused unchecked for the past 50 years let alone the past several thousand. They can't wait for the end of the world. Many have already usurped positions of authority and many others are actively jockeying for positions of authority in order to have front row seats and you care if their feelings get hurt?

Well 1st you have the end of world wrong. The Earth will not end.
2nd
Perhaps you should look at the new type of Dems that popped up 50 years ago, because fundamentalists have been around since the beginning of our nation and they support freedom from government, not a government nanny that treats us like children and must be our babysitters.

Last edited:

DUDE lives in a fantasy world and should probably be in a mental institution. What's so wrong with that?

Do you normally insult people with mental illnesses?

Look at what carnage these religious fundamentalist bastards have caused unchecked for the past 50 years let alone the past several thousand. They can't wait for the end of the world. Many have already usurped positions of authority with legions of adoring pod people and many others are actively jockeying for positions of authority in order to have front row seats and you care if their feelings get hurt?

I care if we hurt their feelings if by doing so we represent our cause poorly, thereby turning off more supporters, galvinizing opposition, and in the long term promoting their positions by repulsing more people and public support than winning to the cause of critical thinking, logic, reason, rationality, and secularism.

Would a rational people elect a candidate like that to any public office? If they did it wouldn't be long before the truth was criminalized and reviled as blasphemy.

Scary isn't it?
"
to be fair, in a book that begins with "In the beginning" just like, 'once upon a time', that has a talking serpent and angels flying through the sky, what sober minded rational person would believe that it was a historical document and not a fairy tale "

Yet you have faith in airplanes that fly through the sky, cellphones, televisions, cars, satellites, and computers.

Is God vs Satan - Final Battle how the world supposed to end?

Final Battle how the world suppose to end ? ...

various writings by their own account survive interventionists to represent even secular standards, the parable of Noah is one of them and illustrates in the simplest form the Religion granted to mankind by the Almighty - The Triumph of Good vs Evil.

the "preview" example given by the parable was not a battle, the evil were simply drowned. no there will not be a drowning again but the end result for the perpetrators will be the same.

what is "suppose" to happen if one were to grasp even the simplest concept would certainly not be a battle but an eternal, irrevocable state of fulfillment - by everyone alive at its completion. The Triumph of Good.

Last edited:

Scary isn't it?
"
to be fair, in a book that begins with "In the beginning" just like, 'once upon a time', that has a talking serpent and angels flying through the sky, what sober minded rational person would believe that it was a historical document and not a fairy tale "

Yet you have faith in airplanes that fly through the sky, cellphones, televisions, cars, satellites, and computers.

These comparisons are not analogous. We see direct evidence that these things do as we have designed them. Most, if not all of us, have firsthand experience that these things work. These items were theorized and have been thoroughly tested. The unequivocal empirical evidence directly supports that they perform as designed and there is no evidence against.

The same can not be said of the notions put forth in an ancient text based on the religious lore of nomadic shepherds.

Jehovah did not know the angel being who came to be called satan and devil would rebel. That angel was in a very high position, He was appointed over the earth--he got jealous and wanted worship. Anyone with free will can rebel.

I thought that Jehovah is all-knowing. That is accepted Christian theology, isn't it?

God cannot see what will occur in the future, except what his will is.
He did.

He will.

I don't understand your answer very well. Would you mind clarifying it as though explaining it to someone who doesn't attend church or bible study (me, for example)?

Once the events( rebellion) in Eden occurred, God had 2 choices--kill them on the spot( but not one who has been granted life all throughout would have received life) and Gods justice prevented that--so the only other alternative was to let it be proven--Is God correct and knowing only good and listening to Gods advice is the best path for mortals to find lasting happiness, or is satan right--that knowing both good and bad, its best mortals make their own choice-- this sick system of things proves 100%--God is correct.

Forum List

Back