Is God vs Satan - Final Battle how the world supposed to end?

According to Revelations...after the battle of Armageddon - -

You must not have read this so I'll post it again.

that's the point, not everyone is convinced as written in that book the ending will be an armageddon especially written by those who do not understand why satan is dead.

I watched this on youtube and didn't know it was supposed to end like this. Been a Christian since 2012. Many people think the end of days will be man-made like global warming or nuclear war or through natural cause such as a virus or bacteria, but this makes sense -- one EVIL person or group rises to take over the world.

There may be a battle but it's in vain. God already won. An indepth study of Revelation (along with other Biblical prophesies throughout the Bible including the Old Testament (e.g. Daniel) is best.

Looks like crap to me. The whole point is we don't know. Nor should we.

Greg

There's an ABC doc show from years back that had global warming as the #1 cause for end of days over nuclear war, germ warfare, huge asteroid impact and so on. That looked like crap to me. Global warming would be man-made and not from Jesus :biggrin:.

So far, here is how I figure this war is going from a Christian view and Lucifer's pov:

Lucifer's scorecard
1. Started war in Heaven because he had free will, disobeyed God and wanted his own domain like God - Lost and Lucifer and 1/3 of angels were banished
2. Continued the battle at Garden of Eden. Won big there and caused the downfall of humans, sin, disease, pain and suffering, etc.
3. Battle over people's souls. Won big again pre-flood. God killed almost everyone and the animals. The after-flood battle is still in progress
4. Temptation of Jesus in the desert by telling Jesus who was hungry to turn the stones to bread. Jesus countered with man does not live by bread alone. Lost
5. Worked behind the scenes for Jesus' crucifixion. Another huge win
6. Jesus' Resurrection. Lost big time
7. Battle over ruling the Earth (ties in with #3). Foretold and in progress
8. Rapture. Foretold TBD
9. Final battle at Meggido. Foretold TBD

Most likely, we will all have likely passed on before the foretold stuff takes place.

I think God will win the final battle, as others here, but Lucifer will probably have more souls. He seemed to have conquered the world pre-flood.

The "win" for souls is an empty victory.
He still dies and other people die with him for chosing themselves over God.
With free will comes a strong desire to please the self flesh, and, only those that recognize the if it were not for God they would not even have that option.

The vain, proud and selfish perish, as it should be.

With free will comes a strong desire to please the self flesh, and, only those that recognize the if it were not for God they would not even have that option.

I understand your sentiment, but aren't we suppose to live forever in our second life, so Satan lives on, but not on Heaven or Earth? My whole point is Satan is pretty strong as one part of the battle is for people's souls. We all have free will, so we can choose our own fate?

I watched this on youtube and didn't know it was supposed to end like this. Been a Christian since 2012. Many people think the end of days will be man-made like global warming or nuclear war or through natural cause such as a virus or bacteria, but this makes sense -- one EVIL person or group rises to take over the world.

Your problem is that you are being taught these precepts through the teachings of the adversary (sawtawn) who created the one world compiled religion. Even the sects that denounce the RCC are still subject to their bastardization and opposition teachings to the Judaic concepts.
The battle was between light (knowledge and truth) and darkness (lies and ignorance) and not physical violence which Rome coveted..
Michael battles darkness (meaning ignorance and lies) which is why they say the sWord is out of the mouth, and the battle is "in truth" and that Michael best knows these truths(-Dan 10:21).

Looks like crap to me. The whole point is we don't know. Nor should we.

Greg

There's an ABC doc show from years back that had global warming as the #1 cause for end of days over nuclear war, germ warfare, huge asteroid impact and so on. That looked like crap to me. Global warming would be man-made and not from Jesus :biggrin:.

So far, here is how I figure this war is going from a Christian view and Lucifer's pov:

Lucifer's scorecard
1. Started war in Heaven because he had free will, disobeyed God and wanted his own domain like God - Lost and Lucifer and 1/3 of angels were banished
2. Continued the battle at Garden of Eden. Won big there and caused the downfall of humans, sin, disease, pain and suffering, etc.
3. Battle over people's souls. Won big again pre-flood. God killed almost everyone and the animals. The after-flood battle is still in progress
4. Temptation of Jesus in the desert by telling Jesus who was hungry to turn the stones to bread. Jesus countered with man does not live by bread alone. Lost
5. Worked behind the scenes for Jesus' crucifixion. Another huge win
6. Jesus' Resurrection. Lost big time
7. Battle over ruling the Earth (ties in with #3). Foretold and in progress
8. Rapture. Foretold TBD
9. Final battle at Meggido. Foretold TBD

Most likely, we will all have likely passed on before the foretold stuff takes place.

I think God will win the final battle, as others here, but Lucifer will probably have more souls. He seemed to have conquered the world pre-flood.

Sorry, Jamers. I don't speculate or judge. Wasting time on both is playing into the hands of the vile one. I appreciate the beauty of the world all around me and know that, though evil is present, God holds us in the palm of his hand. Anything else I just don't care about much.

Greg

Your problem is that you are being taught these precepts through the teachings of the adversary (sawtawn) who created the one world compiled religion. Even the sects that denounce the RCC are still subject to their bastardization and opposition teachings to the Judaic concepts.
The battle was between light (knowledge and truth) and darkness (lies and ignorance) and not physical violence which Rome coveted..
Michael battles darkness (meaning ignorance and lies) which is why they say the sWord is out of the mouth, and the battle is "in truth" and that Michael best knows these truths(-Dan 10:21).

I'm just trying to get the overarching idea that the Bible teaches. Is the overall concept of good vs evil not what the Bible teaches? I've heard that war broke out in Heaven due to free will for the angels before man was created, but didn't think about it continuing beyond Adam and Eve. I thought it was an internal battle of our own free will and consciences, i.e. most of it is our own battles with temptation and being delivered from evil. In other words, a metaphor. I didn't think it had to do with a war between God and Lucifer carrying on over time. Do you think it carries on until the end of days and was it foretold there would be a political leader to conquer the planet with the help of a major religious leader and others? That seems to add up if the battle between good and evil is considered a "war."

I've heard the Earth is suppose to survive (or maybe it is reborn) for those who do not make it to Heaven. I mean God made this great place and no one has explored it all. Would be a waste to have it destroyed and not return.

I understand your sentiment, but aren't we suppose to live forever in our second life, so Satan lives on, but not on Heaven or Earth? My whole point is Satan is pretty strong as one part of the battle is for people's souls. We all have free will, so we can choose our own fate?

Of the two spirits in man.

This is for the man who would bring other to the inner vision, so that he may understand and teach to all the children of light the real nature of men, touching the different varieties of their temperaments with the distinguishing traits thereof, touching their actions throughout their generations, and touching the reason why they are now visited with afflictions and now enjoy periods of well-being.

All that is and ever was comes from a God of knowledge. Before things came into existence He determined the plan of them; and when they fill their appointed roles, it is in accordance with His glorious design that they discharge their functions. Nothing can be changed. In His hand lies the government of all things. God it is that sustains them in their needs.

Now, this God created man to rule the world, and appointed for him two spirits after whose direction he was to walk until the final Inquisition. They are the spirits of truth and perversity.

The origin of truth lies in the Fountain of Light, and that of perversity in the Wellspring of Darkness. All who practice righteousness are under the domination of the Prince of Lights, and walk in ways of light; whereas all who practice perversity are under the domination of the Angel of Darkness, however, even those who practice righteousness are made liable to error. All their sin and their iniquities, all their guilt and their deeds of transgression are the result of his domination; and this, by God's inscrutable design, will continue until the time appointed by Him. Moreover, all men's afflictions and all their moments of tribulation are due to this being's malevolent sway. All of the spirits that attend upon him are bent on causing the sons of light to stumble. Howbeit, the God of Israel and the Angel of His truth are always there to help the sons of light. It is God that created these spirits of light and darkness and made them the basis of every act, the [instigators] of every deed and the direction and the directors of every thought. The one He loves for to all eternity, and is ever pleased with its deeds; but any association with the other He abhors, and He hates all its ways to the end of time.

This is the way those spirits operate in the world. The enlightenment of man's heart, the making straight before him all the ways of righteousness and truth, the implanting in his heart of fear for the judgments of God, of a spirit of humility, of patience, of abundant compassion, of perpetual goodness, of insight, of perception, of that sense of the Divine Power that is based at once on an apprehension of God's works and a reliance on His plenteous mercy, of a spirit of knowledge informing every plan of action, of a zeal for righteous government, of a hallowed mind in a controlled nature, of abounding love for all who follow the truth, of self-respecting purity which abhors all the taint of filth, of a modesty of behaviour coupled with a general prudence and an ability to hide within oneself the secrets of what one knows - these are the things that come to men in this world through communion with the spirit of truth. And the guerdon of all that walk in its ways is health and abundant well-being, with long life and fruition of seed along with eternal blessings and everlasting joy in the life everlasting, and a crown of glory and a robe of honor, amid light perpetual.

But to the spirit of perversity belong greed, remissness in right doing, wickedness and falsehood, pride and presumption, ruthless deception and guile, abundant insolence, shortness of temper and profusion of folly, arrogant passion, abominable acts in a spirit of lewdness, filthy ways in the thralldom of unchastity, a blasphemous tongue, blindness of eyes, dullness of ears, stiffness of neck and hardness of heart, to the end that a man walks entirely in ways of darkness and of evil cunning. The guerdon of all who walk in such ways is multitude of afflictions at the hands of all the angels of destruction, everlasting perdition through the angry wrath of an avenging God, eternal horror and perpetual reproach, the disgrace of final annihilation in the Fire, darkness throughout the vicissitudes of life in every generation, doleful sorrow, bitter misfortune and darkling ruin-ending in extinction without remnant of survival.

It is to these things that all men are born, and it is to these that all the host of them are heirs throughout their generations. It is in these ways that men needs must walk and it is in these two divisions, according as a man inherits something of each, that all human acts are divided throughout all the ages of eternity. For God has appointed these two things to obtain in equal measure until the final age.

Between the two categories He has set an eternal enmity. Deeds of perversity are an abomination to Truth, while all the ways of Truth are an abomination to perversity; and there is a constant jealous rivalry between their two regimes, for they do not march in accord. Howbeit, God in His inscrutable wisdom has appointed a term for existence of perversity, and when the time of Inquisition comes, He will destroy it for ever. Then truth will emerge triumphant for the world, albeit now until the time of the final judgment it go sullying itself in the ways of wickedness owing to the domination of perversity. Then, too, God will purge all the acts of man in the crucible of His Truth, and refine for Himself all the fabric of man, destroying every spirit of perversity from within his flesh and cleansing him by the holy spirit from all the effects of wickedness. Like waters of purification He will sprinkle upon the spirit of truth, to cleanse him of all the abominations of falsehood and of all pollution through the spirit of filth; to the end that, being made upright, men may have understanding of transcendental knowledge and of the lore of the sons of heaven, and that, being made blameless in their ways, they may be endowed with inner vision. For them has God chosen to be the partners of His eternal covenant, and theirs shall be all mortal glory. Perversity shall be no more, and all works of deceit shall be put to shame.

Thus far, the spirits of truth and perversity have been struggling in the heart of man. Men have walked both in wisdom and folly. If a man casts his portion with the truth, he does righteously and hates perversity; if he casts it with perversity, he does wickedly and abominates truth. For God has appointed them in equal measure until the final age, until 'He makes all things new'. He foreknows the effect of their works in every epoch of the world, and He has made men heirs to them that they might know good and evil. But [when the time] of Inquisition [comes], He will determine the fate of every living being in accordance with which of the [two spirits he has chosen to follow].

Manual of Discipline

But you are learning about the
light vs darkness battle through Satan (Rome was their adversary), which is like letting Saddam tell you the U.S. is the great Satan.
Example; you say Lucifer lost at
" 6. Jesus' Resurrection. Lost big time"
That's the great deception told by the father of lies (darkness).
Remember the story is Satan offers Jesus great fame and devotion aka focus on him over God. Jesus dies and a Luciferous light comes in a visitation claiming to be Jesus *but in a figure not recognized* by the witnesses and thus staged a fake ressurection that got Satan his wish giving Jesus fame and world worshiping him and his Mithraic image over God.
SO either the story is fabricated by Rome fulfilling Satan's wishes, or someone impostered the figure for gain or for Rome's subversion through this Baal worship goven in his dying son's new name.
Research: Canaanite dying god ritual morning star son of Baal. Jesus was made the son of Baal-Rev 22:16
Look up morning star symbolizing Lucifer because it was the fallen arc of the planet venus while Michael was the rising arc
-Dan 12:1-4 symboled by the Evening Star.
Shalem is the Evening Star thus the name of the holy city(Yeru) of Shalem.

Analogy: you do not learn to fly a plane by going to a boating instructor, then why read Judaic Prophecy through Pagan Rome?
You do not learn about Lucifer's fall through the ones fulfilling the adversary.
Read Ezekiel 28, notice any similarities or do I have to point them out?

According to Revelations...after the battle of Armageddon, Satan will be chained, and there will be peace for a thousand years....then the devil will be released again for a short time....then he will be thrown into the fiery pit...and then judgement day....then a new heaven and a new earth.

Long way to go.

Not a new planet earth--a new system of things is the new earth--Gods kingdom rule, no satan influences.
In Revelations it says a new earth...read it for yourself. This solar system is no different than any other....the sun will eventually burn out and this earth will die. Therefore humanity will need a new earth.

According to Revelations...after the battle of Armageddon - -

You must not have read this so I'll post it again.

that's the point, not everyone is convinced as written in that book the ending will be an armageddon especially written by those who do not understand why satan is dead.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Satan is reeking havoc on earth every minute of every day. All suffering comes from Satan. God didn't destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, evil did. Satan became the embodiment of evil when he rebelled against God.

In Revelations it says a new earth...read it for yourself. This solar system is no different than any other....the sun will eventually burn out and this earth will die. Therefore humanity will need a new earth.

The prophecy is not about the solar system dying out or the need for a new habitable planet.

When people change the way they understand heaven and earth all things are made new even though nothing about reality changes or dies out, except the false perceptions of the past.

The prophecy is not about the solar system dying out or the need for a new habitable planet.

When people change the way they understand heaven and earth all things are made new even though nothing about reality changes or dies out, except the false perceptions of the past.
God's laws don't change.

But you are learning about the
light vs darkness battle through Satan (Rome was their adversary), which is like letting Saddam tell you the U.S. is the great Satan.
Example; you say Lucifer lost at
" 6. Jesus' Resurrection. Lost big time"
That's the great deception told by the father of lies (darkness).
Remember the story is Satan offers Jesus great fame and devotion aka focus on him over God. Jesus dies and a Luciferous light comes in a visitation claiming to be Jesus *but in a figure not recognized* by the witnesses and thus staged a fake ressurection that got Satan his wish giving Jesus fame and world worshiping him and his Mithraic image over God.
SO either the story is fabricated by Rome fulfilling Satan's wishes, or someone impostered the figure for gain or for Rome's subversion through this Baal worship goven in his dying son's new name.
Research: Canaanite dying god ritual morning star son of Baal. Jesus was made the son of Baal-Rev 22:16
Look up morning star symbolizing Lucifer because it was the fallen arc of the planet venus while Michael was the rising arc
-Dan 12:1-4 symboled by the Evening Star.
Shalem is the Evening Star thus the name of the holy city(Yeru) of Shalem.

Analogy: you do not learn to fly a plane by going to a boating instructor, then why read Judaic Prophecy through Pagan Rome?
You do not learn about Lucifer's fall through the ones fulfilling the adversary.
Read Ezekiel 28, notice any similarities or do I have to point them out?

Before I get to your points, I'm learning from the documentary which states God vs Satan is a war. I learned that it started with a war in Heaven and I think we can agree on this. The other point I am bringing up is the foretelling of the end of days which I had not heard about. The people in the doc are scholars, so they have credence.

I'm not sure what you mean by Jesus' Resurrection is a great deception by Satan. If you can summarize what your argument is, it would be helpful (I looked up what you stated, but only found Ezekiel 28).

God's laws don't change.

If that is true then the only thing about the Law that could have become obsolete after Christ first appeared was the way people understood and applied the Law as it is taught to be understood and applied in the Talmud, what Jesus called the traditions of men, not the Law itself. By teaching that the Law was figurative and the subjects hidden Jesus effectively created a new heaven and a new earth for all those who could perceive it without adding, subtracting, or changing a single word of the written Law.

It follows then, since Gods laws don't change, the only way that there could ever be a possibility of a new heaven and a new earth is if people change the way they understand those subjects that has obviously become lost to time and perverted from the way that Jesus originally taught to understand and apply the Law, the only way to the kingdom of heaven and eternal life, by saying 'eat my flesh' ..

Last edited:
According to Revelations...after the battle of Armageddon, Satan will be chained, and there will be peace for a thousand years....then the devil will be released again for a short time....then he will be thrown into the fiery pit...and then judgement day....then a new heaven and a new earth.

Long way to go.

In the ot it teaches--- this earth will-NEVER be made to totter--- it is as I have shown you to start with.

Not a new planet earth--a new system of things is the new earth--Gods kingdom rule, no satan influences.

My other point is what is being foretold in the documentary. What events were foretold by the Bible and who were they foretold to?

(Sure, several prophecies happened but I don't think they were foretold to everyone but select people.)

The following were foretold to all of us by the documentary according to their scholars. The first one being the most controversial.

- God and Satan continue their battles over ruling the Earth
- An evil leader appointed by Satan rises to rule over Earth
- Rapture. I understand the rapture part, but before didn't think it was to avoid God vs Satan's final battle
- The actual final battle between God and Satan at Meggido. It's chaos and destruction

Forum List

Back