Is God vs Satan - Final Battle how the world supposed to end?

I don't your answer very well. Would you mind clarifying it as though explaining it to someone who doesn't attend church or bible study (me, for example)?
I'll clarify his answer for you: he lives in a fantasy world and should probably be in a mental institution.

You do the cause of atheism, skepticism, and rationality no favors with these kinds of responses.
I'm not an atheist so no harm to your bogus cause.

So you're just insulting and unpleasant for no reason?
DUDE lives in a fantasy world and should probably be in a mental institution. What's so wrong with that?

By that response, I would say--a lack of knowledge of Gods written word is a very sad position to be in here in these last days. Especially since Jesus taught---Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God--Those who love God and his son, do just that--no excuses.

So Satan is part of God's plan?

Not originally. Satan was the one who choose to go against God's plans.
Satan is the one who got angry with him and rebelled. He also talked a third of the angels to join him.
You have no free will, without good and evil.
God Knew Lucifer would rebel. It was part of his plan. No one can refute God's will.

Jehovah did not know the angel being who came to be called satan and devil would rebel. That angel was in a very high position, He was appointed over the earth--he got jealous and wanted worship. Anyone with free will can rebel.

I thought that Jehovah is all-knowing. That is accepted Christian theology, isn't it?

God cannot see what will occur in the future, except what his will is.
Why hasn't God destroyed him?

He will.
But why wait when there is suffering? Children with cancer suffer, their parents suffer. What's the hold up?

When satan told Eve--they would become like God, knowing good and bad if they ate of the tree--he was saying--- If we knew both sides ourselves, we wouldn't need to listen to Gods advice to find lasting happiness. This was a direct challenge to Gods universal sovereignty-- so once and for all time it is being proven---God was correct, mortals should know only good and listen to Gods advice. 1/3 of the angels fell later, which means it would have occurred over and over if God chose another way. God is always--CORRECT.
Gods kingdom is coming--its a cure all.

I don't understand your answer very well. Would you mind clarifying it as though explaining it to someone who doesn't attend church or bible study (me, for example)?

Once the events( rebellion) in Eden occurred, God had 2 choices--kill them on the spot( but not one who has been granted life all throughout would have received life) and Gods justice prevented that--so the only other alternative was to let it be proven--Is God correct and knowing only good and listening to Gods advice is the best path for mortals to find lasting happiness, or is satan right--that knowing both good and bad, its best mortals make their own choice-- this sick system of things proves 100%--God is correct.

It is your belief, if I understand correctly, that it would be better for humankind to only make choices that are directed by God, than to make choices based on their own freewill?

Could God lose? If not, why is Satan even trying to win?

Satan knows he can't win.
His purpose is to get as much of mankind to not believe in God and taking away everlasting life.

Did he choose that purpose or was he given that purpose?

He did.
Satan choose to rebel against God and take as many human souls as possible.

That's one of the reasons for this thread. Islam (Abrahamic religion) thinks Satan is weak compared to Allah. I don't think Satan is weak at all. He wanted to become God while he was in Heaven, disobeyed God and caused a war. All of this before man came along.

Here's what Satan can't do. He can't help you win the lottery just by selling your soul. However, he can trick you into believing what he wants you to believe such as this. He can get an evil dictator like Adolf Hitler to rise to power.

Last edited:
I watched this on youtube and didn't know it was supposed to end like this. Been a Christian since 2012. Many people think the end of days will be man-made like global warming or nuclear war or through natural cause such as a virus or bacteria, but this makes sense -- one EVIL person or group rises to take over the world.

James it is all of the above. There is a difference between the end of days and the tribulation period that would lead to total annihilation of life on earth were it not for Christ's return. All of the conditions you mentioned as scenarios will take place in conjunction with a political man being chosen to run the New World Order. < A combination of EU, UN, and Islam. (The one world gov., and Islam are the 2 components described by Daniel as the feet of a statue in a dream he interpreted.)
The leader, this man with an enormous ego, will be assassinated. The wound will be mortal. Satan assumes the body at that point.
While we are now in the end of days, with Israel becoming a Nation heralding the end time clock, the church of Christians will be removed before the tribulation period begins. God's children are not appointed to His wrath.

Now Satan/ the man that supposedly survived the assassination, will be looked upon as a pseudo Christ, more than an anti-Christ. He will negotiate a false world peace. He will work small miracles, and the world will bow at the leaders feet. Even Israel will welcome him, and credit him with the go ahead to rebuild their Temple. The day he waltzes into that Temple and declares himself God, the shit will hit the fan. When it looks like Israel is doomed, Christ returns with the Christians that were removed prior to the devastation, not as a Lamb of God, but as a Lion of the Tribe of Judah. The battle that ensues will take place at Meggido, in the Valley of Jehoshaphat. It was the location of the first battle on earth and will be the location of the last. Less than 1/4 of the earth's population will survive prior to Christ's return.

But there is no end. Christ remains. Satan is bound in chains and the earth repopulates for 1,000 years. Then comes the next chapter.

You asked the million dollar question no preacher can ever answer, it's because they don't grasp who the adversary is as they are the 1/3 fallen with the deception.

Actually it's not to hard to figure out when you study the pattern of Rome and how they conquered and controlled kingdoms and cultures. Always setting themselves up as new authority & new temple to the people's deities.
Rome was the adversary at the time of the writings, thus being warned about by John of Patmos as the one world religion ploy occuring in his time not a later time.
Motive: Their expansion was being met with resistance, &revolts were taking place against their authority and taxes. For Rome to make kingdoms submit to their whims and authority and to collect money from them they had to now cleverly hide the Political power behind the mask of religious authority with cultural familiar masks thus converged deities and mythologies pleasing each culture they ruled over. This is called the two horn (power) system, which is why the symbolism of the devil is the scarlet (color of Rome) with two horns (powers) both political hidden behind it's religious authority. Now Rome could stick it's feet in many kingdoms like warned, and be unsuspected nor challenged, while also collected taxes without revolt in the form of tithes to the cultures gods. Collecting money for salvation and homage to their deities when that money was lifting high Romes power and authority as the real god of this world speaking ehind the mask of the one world religious image named Jesus.
One of the charachters used for the Jesus image had warned, they will "come in my name" (meaning his name) and say I am christ (saying HE IS Christ-not they are) and deceive many. Throuout the NT they speak of son of man third person tense as another future person not that he is son of man. Rome the adversary created his image using many christ figures and mythical deities to draw Jews and other cultures to this new religion under their control. Baal worship given new name and mask to get revolting Jews to worship Baal under he guise of fulfilled prophecy. Meanwhile all that as fulfilled was the warning of this perfect image of man representing the fallen one aka Lucifer.

So now think as to why Lucifer is allowed to exist:
If you didn't have Lucifer (Jesus) compiling some Judaic teachings in the fold and ABRAHAM'S lessons of love for they neighbor and good deeds and other Torah Ethos then civilization would have still been following Mithra or Baal (which are portions of Lucifer's (Jesus') image. At least they become halfway home.
The bible says they will come to the Jews as seen today, and that the 2 sticks will come together as one.
You need to understand the 2 messiahs story and recognize the 2 cherubs on the ark of the covenant as representing the 2 guardians
Moshiach ben joseph the failed fallen one then Moshiach
ben David the Triumphant arch strategist.
That story even sits in the legend of the name of the holy city, the city alone is like a cliff note to the whole process so even if you were to destroy all bible references you'd still know the morning star (Lucifer Jesus) people will be over turned by the Evening Star people (those of the Liberator/redeemer/restorer).

This is why Lucifer is allowed to exist, in order to bring people half way to Torah, see what life is without the Shiloh, then find their full way grafted into Their Judaic roots thus fully Teshuva and find their peace and purpose.

If Christians scoff at becoming Jewish then they lose, because in order for Jesus to be Messiah it's required they come to the Torah(in Matt it commands also).
In order for Bible to be validated which they need for their arguments then Christians have to take hold off the garb of a Jew/ Rabbi snd ask us about our ideology (define)on God (source and power of life). They(the gentile) also have not yet seen the face of God according to
Isaiah 66:19, and they have to bring themselves into Judaism (2 sticks into 1).

isn't the time to be playing Mr. Nice Guy

You mean like the scroll you never source?

1QM v, 1-2) States:He (Michael)will not have much room to act as Royal Messiah while battling the Sons of Darkness. (He'd be too busy debunking myths and smoke screens to get an outlet for his true works of social understanding), but then also adds:
“God himself is a supreme agent of salvation and after him in importance is Michael.”

EXODUS 23:20 "Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 21 Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for
**He will not pardon your transgressions**; for My name is in Him.

I'll clarify his answer for you: he lives in a fantasy world and should probably be in a mental institution.

You do the cause of atheism, skepticism, and rationality no favors with these kinds of responses.

DUDE lives in a fantasy world and should probably be in a mental institution. What's so wrong with that?

Do you normally insult people with mental illnesses?
Not insulting him, just stating the truth.

to be fair, in a book that begins with "In the beginning" just like, 'once upon a time', that has a talking serpent and angels flying through the sky, what sober minded rational person would believe that it was a historical document and not a fairy tale and then conjure a prequel based on pure speculation, flawed reasoning, and misunderstanding that has even less to do with reality or what the book is actually about? Is it even possible to have a rational discussion with someone whose foundational premise is irrational?

If any person professed to believe that the story of the three pigs was a historical document about some magical time in the past when pigs and wolves could talk and build houses, would you not think that they had some mental health issues?

Would a rational person elect a candidate like that to any public office?

I can understand your point, but I think being disrespectful to people harms them, yourself, one's cause, and any non-posting audience. The main problem I have with religion is it's adherents; why emulate the worst of them?

I also understand your point but when a subject becomes the basis for legislating laws and institutionalizing customs that restrict civil liberties and affect national policy with potentially long lasting disastrous results for all it really isn't the time to be playing Mr. Nice Guy.

Look at what carnage these religious fundamentalist bastards have caused unchecked for the past 50 years let alone the past several thousand. They can't wait for the end of the world. Many have already usurped positions of authority with legions of adoring pod people and many others are actively jockeying for positions of authority in order to have front row seats and you care if their feelings get hurt?

I care if we hurt their feelings if by doing so we represent our cause poorly, thereby turning off more supporters, galvinizing opposition, and in the long term promoting their positions by repulsing more people and public support than winning to the cause of critical thinking, logic, reason, rationality, and secularism.
It is not rational or logical to think that a God is not possible, since there is no proof for such a position.

By that response, I would say--a lack of knowledge of Gods written word is a very sad position to be in here in these last days. Especially since Jesus taught---Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God--Those who love God and his son, do just that--no excuses.
That's from the Hobbit, isn't it?

Could God lose? If not, why is Satan even trying to win?

Satan knows he can't win.
His purpose is to get as much of mankind to not believe in God and taking away everlasting life.

Did he choose that purpose or was he given that purpose?

He did.
Satan choose to rebel against God and take as many human souls as possible.

That's one of the reasons for this thread. Islam (Abrahamic religion) thinks Satan is weak compared to Allah. I don't think Satan is weak at all. He wanted to become God while he was in Heaven, disobeyed God and caused a war. All of this before man came along.

Here's what Satan can't do. He can't help you win the lottery just by selling your soul. However, he can trick you into believing what he wants you to believe such as this. He can get an evil dictator like Adolf Hitler to rise to power.
I never never knew that they had internet in rubber rooms. Cool.

to be fair, in a book that begins with "In the beginning" just like, 'once upon a time', that has a talking serpent and angels flying through the sky, what sober minded rational person would believe that it was a historical document and not a fairy tale and then conjure a prequel based on pure speculation, flawed reasoning, and misunderstanding that has even less to do with reality or what the book is actually about? Is it even possible to have a rational discussion with someone whose foundational premise is irrational?

If any person professed to believe that the story of the three pigs was a historical document about some magical time in the past when pigs and wolves could talk and build houses, would you not think that they had some mental health issues?

I can understand your point, but I think being disrespectful to people harms them, yourself, one's cause, and any non-posting audience. The main problem I have with religion is it's adherents; why emulate the worst of them?

I also understand your point but when a subject becomes the basis for legislating laws and institutionalizing customs that restrict civil liberties and affect national policy with potentially long lasting disastrous results for all it really isn't the time to be playing Mr. Nice Guy.

Look at what carnage these religious fundamentalist bastards have caused unchecked for the past 50 years let alone the past several thousand. They can't wait for the end of the world. Many have already usurped positions of authority with legions of adoring pod people and many others are actively jockeying for positions of authority in order to have front row seats and you care if their feelings get hurt?

I care if we hurt their feelings if by doing so we represent our cause poorly, thereby turning off more supporters, galvinizing opposition, and in the long term promoting their positions by repulsing more people and public support than winning to the cause of critical thinking, logic, reason, rationality, and secularism.
It is not rational or logical to think that a God is not possible, since there is no proof for such a position.

Of course not. That isn't what atheism means.

Well, there is always the scientifically "correct" fairy tales: Moon Created by Giant Collision, Studies Confirm - History in the Headlines[/QUOTE]

And to think with all this happening, man just happened and "evolved" out of some primordial soup. Which sounds more farfetched?

Last edited:

Well, there is always the scientifically "correct" fairy tales: Moon Created by Giant Collision, Studies Confirm - History in the Headlines

And to think with all this happening, man just happened and "evolved" out of some primordial soup. Which sounds more farfetched?[/QUOTE]

Of course that seems far fetched to you: you know so little about science.

That a super natural being miracled all of it, as according to ancient texts based on the religious lore of nomadic shepherds seems the more far fetched. Especially without any direct or even circumstantial evidence to support such events.

God (Manning) beat Satan (Newton) in the Superbowl. Case closed.

I see things a little differently. The cause of critical thinking, reason and rationality cannot be lost, even if you were the only rational person left on earth.. Even according to the teaching of the fairy tale that they profess to believe is the very word of God, religious deceivers, talking serpents who prey on the gullible for a living, are despicable con-men condemned by God as the lowest form of human life possible, (genesis 3:14), hardly worthy of respect.

Jesus himself prayed for Gods will in condemning the serpent to be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Unfortunately even in this day and age when it is a well known and widely accepted fact among all intelligent people of every religion that the world did not begin 6000 years ago and will not end within the next 6000 years many religious deceivers are crippling the minds of the young with impunity by teaching them that one fairy tale or another is a historical document, their criminal abuse protected by federal law and even encouraged with tax breaks and special places in the shadows of government as religious advisors on political, social and legal matters that no one ever elected.

You will never win over anyone who has been alive for more than 50 years who professes to believe or teaches other people that Jesus is about to float down from the sky ANY MINUTE to make everything new by throwing unbelievers into sulfurous flames and recreating the planet into a paradise where no one ever dies even if you reasoned with them forever. I think its safe to say that by the time a person is that old they have made deception a deliberate choice. So what if someone pays them back in their own coin and the contempt and condemnation that they wish on everyone else who does not buy into their bullshit falls on their own heads.

Anyone person that sincerely seeks the kingdom of God but has been victimized and deceived into believing lies will side with the truth as soon as they hear it, and even if they are 99 years old and had been blinded and crippled since birth sitting meekly in the pews for their entire lives they will hear the voice of reason, see what they have been mixed up with, and then stand up and walk right out of their graves..

Last edited:
Not originally. Satan was the one who choose to go against God's plans.
Satan is the one who got angry with him and rebelled. He also talked a third of the angels to join him.
You have no free will, without good and evil.
God Knew Lucifer would rebel. It was part of his plan. No one can refute God's will.

Jehovah did not know the angel being who came to be called satan and devil would rebel. That angel was in a very high position, He was appointed over the earth--he got jealous and wanted worship. Anyone with free will can rebel.

I thought that Jehovah is all-knowing. That is accepted Christian theology, isn't it?

But why wait when there is suffering? Children with cancer suffer, their parents suffer. What's the hold up?

When satan told Eve--they would become like God, knowing good and bad if they ate of the tree--he was saying--- If we knew both sides ourselves, we wouldn't need to listen to Gods advice to find lasting happiness. This was a direct challenge to Gods universal sovereignty-- so once and for all time it is being proven---God was correct, mortals should know only good and listen to Gods advice. 1/3 of the angels fell later, which means it would have occurred over and over if God chose another way. God is always--CORRECT.

I don't understand your answer very well. Would you mind clarifying it as though explaining it to someone who doesn't attend church or bible study (me, for example)?

Once the events( rebellion) in Eden occurred, God had 2 choices--kill them on the spot( but not one who has been granted life all throughout would have received life) and Gods justice prevented that--so the only other alternative was to let it be proven--Is God correct and knowing only good and listening to Gods advice is the best path for mortals to find lasting happiness, or is satan right--that knowing both good and bad, its best mortals make their own choice-- this sick system of things proves 100%--God is correct.

It is your belief, if I understand correctly, that it would be better for humankind to only make choices that are directed by God, than to make choices based on their own freewill?
To make choices that are not directed by God, is only making the wrong choice. Free will is very limited, otherwise everyone would choose to be born in America.

To make choices that are not directed by God, is only making the wrong choice. Free will is very limited, otherwise everyone would choose to be born in America.
So god doesn't want some people to be born in America? So if god doesn't want that, why should they?

I see things a little differently. The cause of critical thinking, reason and rationality cannot be lost, even if you were the only rational person left on earth.. Even according to the teaching of the fairy tale that they profess to believe is the very word of God, religious deceivers, talking serpents who prey on the gullible for a living, are despicable con-men condemned by God as the lowest form of human life possible, (genesis 3:14), hardly worthy of respect.

Jesus himself prayed for Gods will in condemning the serpent to be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Unfortunately even in this day and age when it is a well known and widely accepted fact among all intelligent people of every religion that the world did not begin 6000 years ago and will not end within the next 6000 years many religious deceivers are crippling the minds of the young with impunity by teaching them that one fairy tale or another is a historical document, their criminal abuse protected by federal law and even encouraged with tax breaks and special places in the shadows of government as religious advisors on political, social and legal matters that no one ever elected.

You will never win over anyone who has been alive for more than 50 years who professes to believe or teaches other people that Jesus is about to float down from the sky ANY MINUTE to make everything new by throwing unbelievers into sulfurous flames and recreating the planet into a paradise where no one ever dies even if you reasoned with them forever. I think its safe to say that by the time a person is that old they have made deception a deliberate choice. So what if someone pays them back in their own coin and the contempt and condemnation that they wish on everyone else who does not buy into their bullshit falls on their own heads.

Anyone person that sincerely seeks the kingdom of God but has been victimized and deceived into believing lies will side with the truth as soon as they hear it, and even if they are 99 years old and had been blinded and crippled since birth sitting meekly in the pews for their entire lives they will hear the voice of reason, see what they have been mixed up with, and then stand up and walk right out of their graves.

I understand. I feel the same way. TV evangelists and the like morally and intellectually disgust me; that they have followers and a captive audience makes it only worse.

As a person who believes that reason, logic, critical thinking, and secularism are essential for a just, moral, and fruitful society it's important to me that these causes are best served by the actions and behavior of those who represent them.

Other people react differently than I do to what they perceive to be disrespectful behavior or attitudes. They may react emotionally. I don't understand why one's emotions would override their rational thinking when it comes to arguments made logically and likewise supported, but people are not as rational as perhaps you and I are. If we are perceived as dicks, some people will immediately feel an urge not to be associated with these causes simply because we are.

Like conservatives might see liberals as pussies or weak and may think that to even consider liberal positions would question their manhood or liberals who may think that to even consider conservative positions is racist, greedy, and heartless. Whether or not a policy is rational, logical, or moral is secondary.

And because I also think that moral authority is important when engaging a moral question - such as religion - staying above, as best you can, the shit slinging serves my cause best.

By taking into consideration the ways in which different people function, even if it isn't logical, is the most logical course to achieve what I think would be a better world.

Forum List

Back