Is God punishing the right wing with "Climate Change"?

R

rdean

How many times have we heard right wingers insist natural disaster were punishment from God.

Katrina was God stopping a "Gay Pride Parade".

9/11 happened because of gays and feminists.

East Coast Hurricanes and the San Francisco earthquake.

4 feet of hail? Massive hail storm hits Texas panhandle - CSMonitor.com

"It was crazy," National Weather Service Meteorologist Justyn Jackson said about the strange storm, which hit Wednesday afternoon. The hail was "real small" but there was a lot of it in a concentrated area, accumulating 2- to 4-feet deep, he said.

U.S. News - Baseball-sized hail, tornadoes reported as dangerous storms slam Midwest

Baseball-sized hail shattered windows and tore the siding off homes in northeast Nebraska and at least three possible tornadoes hit central Oklahoma on Saturday in what forecasters warned could be a day of "life-threatening" storms in the nation's midsection. No serious injuries from Saturday were immediately reported.

Bill Bunting, chief of operations for the Storm Prediction Center, said that severe storms have moved into western central Kansas and into central Nebraska.

“What is now under way is potentially a very serious situation,” Bunting said. Officials warned that a large area covering parts of Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma and Texas were at risk.

-------------------------------------------------------

The only part of Illinois hit was the conservative, Republican section.

All those Red States.

Are these storms punishment for all the lies they've been telling and the terrible things their policies have done to hurt the country? If it works one way, why not the other? "Let him die" is not a policy Jesus would approve of. "If you feed the poor they'll breed?" I seem to remember a different message.

hurr-durr-derp-face-id-ride-the-hurr.jpg

Where were all these conservative voices when right wing religious leaders were coming up with the idea natural disasters are punishment from God. I don't remember the left making that "connection".

Where were all these conservative voices when right wing religious leaders were coming up with the idea natural disasters are punishment from God. I don't remember the left making that "connection".

I remember only the extreme fringe was starting such shit.

Oh, yeah....that's right!!
:eusa_shifty:

I don't remember any of them. Must be because i don't listen to these leaders Rdeano wants to saddle us with.......

I don't remember any of them. Must be because i don't listen to these leaders Rdeano wants to saddle us with.......

There was "sin" talk about Nawlins and also about Indonesia for the Christmas tsunami.
:eusa_silenced:

Rtard likes the broad brush, tho
:cuckoo:

Yep mostly an ex republican presidential candidate and other right wing supporters.
I have never heard a left winger claim that gays caused a hurricane or 911.

Forum List

Back