Is God An Idiot?

Is God An Idiot?
No only the Christians that support Israel above all else, and there are plenty of them!

Any Christian that supports the State of Israel, stands in opposition to the New Covenant, stands in opposition to Jesus Christ and this being the case, is not a Christian. Only a fool or and idiot stands in opposition to what they profess to believe and this means Christianity is awash in fools and idiots..

As a Christian, I support Israel. Jews and Christians share many values because Christianity comes from the Jewish faith and the Covenant of Christ doesn't have a "must hate Jews" clause. Also, as a nation, Israel should be supported as the only fellow democracy and ally in a region dominated by anti-U.S. and anti-Christian hatred. Support for Israel as a Christian and an American just makes sense.

Christianity does not come from the Jewish faith. It is a distinct and separate religion.

Joseph was a Jew. Mary was a Jew. Jesus was a Jew. You are not a Jew. Is this a problem for god or is this only your own personal problem?

Judaism is a behavior based religion where obeying rules and the law is paramount. Christianity is a religion of ideals and ideas where Christians find salvation by loving God, accepting Jesus, and loving others as we do our selves. How you think these two distinct philosophies of religion are even remotely related demonstrates that your conceptions about Christianity stand in contradiction to the New Covenant established by Jesus Christ.

You are not a Christian if you support Israel; a nation which is the very antithesis of Christian ideals and values. Again you demonstrate your ignorance of your professed religion and even worse your ignorance of Zionist Judaism as well. If you wish to wake up, take the time to watch the video which follows.

Last edited:
Is God An Idiot?
No only the Christians that support Israel above all else, and there are plenty of them!

Any Christian that supports the State of Israel, stands in opposition to the New Covenant, stands in opposition to Jesus Christ and this being the case, is not a Christian. Only a fool or and idiot stands in opposition to what they profess to believe and this means Christianity is awash in fools and idiots..

As a Christian, I support Israel. Jews and Christians share many values because Christianity comes from the Jewish faith and the Covenant of Christ doesn't have a "must hate Jews" clause. Also, as a nation, Israel should be supported as the only fellow democracy and ally in a region dominated by anti-U.S. and anti-Christian hatred. Support for Israel as a Christian and an American just makes sense.

Christianity does not come from the Jewish faith. It is a distinct and separate religion.

Joseph was a Jew. Mary was a Jew. Jesus was a Jew. You are not a Jew. Is this a problem for god?

Judaism is a behavior based religion where obeying rules and the law is paramount. Christianity is a religion of ideals and ideas where Christians find salvation by loving God, accepting Jesus, and loving others as we do our selves. How you think these two distinct philosophies of religion are even remotely related demonstrates that your conceptions about Christianity stand in contradiction to the New Covenant established by Jesus Christ.

You are not a Christian if you support Israel; a nation which is the very antithesis of Christian ideals and values. Again you demonstrate your ignorance of your professed religion and even worse your ignorance of Zionist Judaism as well. If you wish to wake up, take the time to watch the video which follows.

I am a descendant of Abraham! Therefore, I am a Jew. However, I am a Jew who has accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior and this makes me a Christian. Jews are people just like me who have never accepted Jesus as the Messiah. As a result, they are trapped between heaven and hell. I really feel sorry for them because they no longer have the joy of being with their God, the Lord Jesus Christ who they have not only forsaken, but crucified.

Is God An Idiot?

Joseph was a Jew. Mary was a Jew. Jesus was a Jew. You are not a Jew. Is this a problem for god?

I am a descendant of Abraham! Therefore, I am a Jew. However, I am a Jew who has accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior and this makes me a Christian. Jews are people just like me who have never accepted Jesus as the Messiah. As a result, they are trapped between heaven and hell. I really feel sorry for them because they no longer have the joy of being with their God, the Lord Jesus Christ who they have not only forsaken, but crucified.

I fear nothing makes sense what I could say to you after this very absurde words. What do you expect from me?

Last edited:
Is God An Idiot?

Curious...Was the Torah, in YOUR opinion, historically valid before Yeshua was born?

Is God An Idiot?

Christianity does not come from the Jewish faith. It is a distinct and separate religion. Judaism is a behavior based religion where obeying rules and the law is paramount. Christianity is a religion of ideals and ideas where Christians find salvation by loving God, accepting Jesus, and loving others as we do our selves. How you think these two distinct philosophies of religion are even remotely related demonstrates that your conceptions about Christianity stand in contradiction to the New Covenant established by Jesus Christ.

Only for the ultra orthdox sects of judaism.

There are christians that are no better in their interpretation. So busy looking at this or that tree they miss the forest.

Every religion has their group.

In a recent poll, it was determined that approximately 25% of Christians think that it is a Christian obligation to help and support the State of Israel. Unfortunately, such a warped view of Christian responsibility, flies in the face of the New Covenant established by our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, at His Last Supper. Most of the people who die in a war, including combatants, are innocent in the eyes of God. Therefore, no war is ever blessed by God. War is the providence of Satan alone and for a Christian to believe otherwise makes an idiot of himself and an idiot of God.

God tells His Chosen People to go to war against their neighbors all the time in His book. He tells the Jews to kill the shit out of everyone, men, women, children, slaves, whoever.
The jewish God can be just as murderous as the Muslim God.

Jews only appear peaceful in America because they're a minority. Could you imagine if Israel ever became the world superpower? Or if they bred like Asians?

Jews are the world's superpower. Not only do they control most of the world's nations, they also own and control the biggest military force in the world; those of the United States. I do not have to imagine what the world would be like with the Jews in control. To get a clear picture of what this would be like all I have to do is tune in the evening news.

In a recent poll, it was determined that approximately 25% of Christians think that it is a Christian obligation to help and support the State of Israel. Unfortunately, such a warped view of Christian responsibility, flies in the face of the New Covenant established by our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, at His Last Supper. Most of the people who die in a war, including combatants, are innocent in the eyes of God. Therefore, no war is ever blessed by God. War is the providence of Satan alone and for a Christian to believe otherwise makes an idiot of himself and an idiot of God.

God tells His Chosen People to go to war against their neighbors all the time in His book. He tells the Jews to kill the shit out of everyone, men, women, children, slaves, whoever.
The jewish God can be just as murderous as the Muslim God.

Jews only appear peaceful in America because they're a minority. Could you imagine if Israel ever became the world superpower? Or if they bred like Asians?

Jews are the world's superpower. Not only do they control most of the world's nations, they also own and control the biggest military force in the world; those of the United States. I do not have to imagine what the world would be like with the Jews in control. To get a clear picture of what this would be like all I have to do is tune in the evening news.
Itz kald edukashun

[/QUOTE] Curious...Was the Torah, in YOUR opinion, historically valid before Yeshua was born? [/QUOTE]

No! The Old Testament is primarily a book about of fables written to teach lessons about God.

Curious...Was the Torah, in YOUR opinion, historically valid before Yeshua was born? [/QUOTE]

No! The Old Testament is primarily a book about of fables written to teach lessons about God.[/QUOTE]

How do you explain TNT quoting the Torah?

Curious...Was the Torah, in YOUR opinion, historically valid before Yeshua was born?

No! The Old Testament is primarily a book about of fables written to teach lessons about God.[/QUOTE]

How do you explain TNT quoting the Torah?[/QUOTE]

Jesus, while being God incarnate on earth, was as much a creature of his time as anyone else. This being true, He needed a framework to operate from and the only thing available at the time was the Old Testament because this was all the people knew of their history and the past. So Jesus and his Apostles quoted the Old Testament for teaching just as Jesus used parables for teaching. Because they did so, this did not mean that they endorsed what was being said as being the truth. To be sure, I don't have the quote where Jesus tells his Apostles that the Old Testament was useful for teaching. "Useful" does not mean or imply that what was useful, was true.

No! The Old Testament is primarily a book about of fables written to teach lessons about God.

How do you explain TNT quoting the Torah?[/QUOTE]

Jesus, while being God incarnate on earth, was as much a creature of his time as anyone else. This being true, He needed a framework to operate from and the only thing available at the time was the Old Testament because this was all the people knew of their history and the past. So Jesus and his Apostles quoted the Old Testament for teaching just as Jesus used parables for teaching. Because they did so, this did not mean that they endorsed what was being said as being the truth. To be sure, I don't have the quote where Jesus tells his Apostles that the Old Testament was useful for teaching. "Useful" does not mean or imply that what was useful, was true.[/QUOTE]

Translation: TNT is a bunch of Fables.
Thanks!

[/QUOTE] Translation: TNT is a bunch of Fables. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I did not say that it is entirely a book of fables. There are some historical truths in it, but to conclude every in it is true is the work of fools. In Hebrews 8:13, the Apostle Paul says, "When He (God) said a New Covenant, He has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear." In other words, According to Paul all the lessons taught about God in the Old Testament are no longer functional or binding for a Christian. History cannot disappear, but fables and stories can. Perhaps this is best explained in am article by me entitled, "God, the Bible, and Christianity, which can be found by going to the following link.

God, the Bible, and Christianity

Translation: TNT is a bunch of Fables. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I did not say that it is entirely a book of fables. There are some historical truths in it, but to conclude every in it is true is the work of fools. In Hebrews 8:13, the Apostle Paul says, "When He (God) said a New Covenant, He has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear." In other words, According to Paul all the lessons taught about God in the Old Testament are no longer functional or binding for a Christian. History cannot disappear, but fables and stories can. Perhaps this is best explained in am article by me entitled, "God, the Bible, and Christianity, which can be found by going to the following link.

God, the Bible, and Christianity[/QUOTE]
There are 5 covenants in The Torah and not one has ANYTHING to do with accepting the Torah.

Translation: TNT is a bunch of Fables. Thanks!

God, the Bible, and Christianity[/QUOTE]
There are 5 covenants in The Torah and not one has ANYTHING to do with accepting the Torah.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I know little of the Torah itself; only the first five books of the King James version of the Bible.

What's your point.

Translation: TNT is a bunch of Fables. Thanks!

God, the Bible, and Christianity
There are 5 covenants in The Torah and not one has ANYTHING to do with accepting the Torah.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I know little of the Torah itself; only the first five books of the King James version of the Bible.

What's your point.[/QUOTE]
You are making statements on something you have never read yourself.
Do you do this when it comes to Politics? Economics? Major Purchases?

The statements I make about the Torah are consistent with a number of reliable sources on the internet.

Seeing as how you are an expert in such matters, perhaps you can give us a short description of the 5 covenants you are talking about?

The statements I make about the Torah are consistent with a number of reliable sources on the internet.

Seeing as how you are an expert in such matters, perhaps you can give us a short description of the 5 covenants you are talking about?

Google

One of the first things we learn in Yeshiva is that no one is reliable until they're dead.
Until then, read it yourself.

Google

One of the first things we learn in Yeshiva is that no one is reliable until they're dead.

Now just one big wait-a-minute here. I have read the Bible to Bible from cover to cover which includes the first 5 books of the Torah. In the Old Testament, there is only one covenant that God had with the Jews. You made the statement that there are 5 covenants. Okay, its shit or get off the pot time. Please tell us what these 5 covenants are. If you can't, then we are left to conclude that you are a liar and charlatan whose purpose here is to confound and confuse.

Put up or shut up.

Google

Now just one big wait-a-minute here. I have read the Bible to Bible from cover to cover which includes the first 5 books of the Torah. In the Old Testament, there is only one covenant that God had with the Jews. You made the statement that there are 5 covenants. Okay, its shit or get off the pot time. Please tell us what these 5 covenants are. If you can't, then we are left to conclude that you are a liar and charlatan whose purpose here is to confound and confuse.

Put up or shut up.

Covenant (biblical) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Click and read.

Forum List

Back