Is God An Idiot?

Thought you said you're an atheist.
I am now. There are athiests Jews too
If they're atheists then they're not Jewish.
Not true. If they were born into the Jewish faith and have Jewish relatives and went through a bah mitz va, then they are Jewish, even if they don't believe in God anymore. Jewish isn't just a religion, it is also a culture. You can be culturally Jewish and an atheist.

Did you hear about the Jew who told the Nazi's that he didn't really believe in God? They put him in the oven anyways. They said they didn't care what he believed, to them he was still a Jew.
Using a Nazi analogy triggers Godwin's law. You lose. Better luck next time. :D
I simply pointed out that to a Nazi, or me, a jew is a jew regardless of if they believe in gods or not. And I know many Jews who don't believe in God. They still consider themselves Jewish.

I even have a Jewish friend who goes to Christian church with his Christian wife. Try telling him he isn't Jewish and see what he says.

Hitler didn't care if a Jewish person believed in God. They were all Jewish to him.
Forget hitler, you just lost again. A person who doesn't believe in God and calls himself a Jew is what's known as a dumbass who's wrong and unclear on the concept. Now you know.

I am now. There are athiests Jews too
Not true. If they were born into the Jewish faith and have Jewish relatives and went through a bah mitz va, then they are Jewish, even if they don't believe in God anymore. Jewish isn't just a religion, it is also a culture. You can be culturally Jewish and an atheist.

Did you hear about the Jew who told the Nazi's that he didn't really believe in God? They put him in the oven anyways. They said they didn't care what he believed, to them he was still a Jew.
I simply pointed out that to a Nazi, or me, a jew is a jew regardless of if they believe in gods or not. And I know many Jews who don't believe in God. They still consider themselves Jewish.

I even have a Jewish friend who goes to Christian church with his Christian wife. Try telling him he isn't Jewish and see what he says.

Hitler didn't care if a Jewish person believed in God. They were all Jewish to him.
Forget hitler, you just lost again. A person who doesn't believe in God and calls himself a Jew is what's known as a dumbass who's wrong and unclear on the concept. Now you know.
You don't understand what a Jew is then. It's more than just a religion. It's also a culture.

How many Jews in Israel don't believe in God?

You don't understand what a Jew is then. It's more than just a religion. It's also a culture.

No, it's the fake Jews who don't understand how religion works. You and them can call each other Jew, but you'd still all be wrong. In Israel, if you don't believe in god, you're known as an Israelite (from Jewish descent, if that be the case because not everyone who lives in Israel is so). Again, you can call yourself a Jew, but you'd be wrong. Again.

No, it's the fake Jews who don't understand how religion works. You and them can call each other Jew, but you'd still all be wrong. In Israel, if you don't believe in god, you're known as an Israelite (from Jewish descent, if that be the case because not everyone who lives in Israel is so). Again, you can call yourself a Jew, but you'd be wrong. Again.
You are a total fagala

You are a total fagala
No, I don't believe in god, I must be a Jew. :D

You are a total fagala
I call myself a Greek Orthodox when I'm out and about because I was born in the Greek Orthodox community. When someone says "what religion are you?" I say Greek Orthodox, not atheist. I go to church occasionally and weddings and baptisms and everyone knows me as a Greek Orthodox.

Now of course I'm not a good Greek Orthodox and I'm not even a Christian at all but like I said being Jewish is more than a religion. It is a culture. Ask any Jew. There are Jewish Atheists.

What is Judaism? What does it mean to be a Jew? Most people, both Jewish and gentile, would instinctively say that Judaism is a religion. And yet, there are militant atheists who insist that they are Jews! Is Judaism a race? If you were to say so, most Jews would think you were an antisemite! So what is Judaism?
Is Judaism a Religion?

Are Jews a Race?

Is It a Culture or Ethnic Group?

The Jewish People are a Family

Judaism 101: What Is Judaism?

You are a total fagala
I call myself a Greek Orthodox when I'm out and about because I was born in the Greek Orthodox community. When someone says "what religion are you?" I say Greek Orthodox, not atheist. I go to church occasionally and weddings and baptisms and everyone knows me as a Greek Orthodox.

Now of course I'm not a good Greek Orthodox and I'm not even a Christian at all but like I said being Jewish is more than a religion. It is a culture. Ask any Jew. There are Jewish Atheists.

What is Judaism? What does it mean to be a Jew? Most people, both Jewish and gentile, would instinctively say that Judaism is a religion. And yet, there are militant atheists who insist that they are Jews! Is Judaism a race? If you were to say so, most Jews would think you were an antisemite! So what is Judaism?
Is Judaism a Religion?

Are Jews a Race?

Ethnic, culture, race where most have their own way of believing in god. Jewish is not all orthodox or reform. It is every way of belief and questioning that is part of mankind's nature. You can have your own beliefs without practicing faith.

You are a total fagala

Is Judaism a Religion?

Are Jews a Race?

If you're an atheist, you're no longer a Greek Orthodox, probably just confused. :D

You are a total fagala

Is Judaism a Religion?

Are Jews a Race?

If you're an atheist, you're no longer a Greek Orthodox, probably just confused. :D
I know I'm not a Greek Orthodox Christian anymore silly. But I associate with the Greek Orthodox community.

You are a total fagala

Is Judaism a Religion?

Are Jews a Race?

I know I'm not a Greek Orthodox Christian anymore silly. But I associate with the Greek Orthodox community.
I associate with gay people. It doesn't make me one.

Jews are from the Tribes of Judah and Benjamin. All Jews are Israelites but not all Israelites are Jews. Many Jews (those from the Tribes of Judah and Benjamin) are Christian. Paul was a Benjaminite. Paul was a Jew.

You use the name Rothschild like it a bad thing. They had been backing every major nation in europe for centuries, now they wanted to back a homeland for the jews who were persecuted through time and across europe. They could not save the jews in germany or around the world, but they could contribute to building a place where jews could be safe and feel like they belongs, in the land of their historic and religious origins.

Christians support other christians and predominantly christian nations. Why should a wealthy family who happen to be jewish not support the jews in and around jerusalem?

Muslims today finance other muslim based nations and muslims in other nations that do not have a majority of muslims.

Jews had a right to be near there history and the center of their religion for more than 3000 years.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the Rothschild's have backed every major nation in Europe for centuries and they have also played a key role in bringing about most of the wars being fought in those centuries. The Rothschild's also bear responsibility for needlessly bringing America into WWI on the wrong side of the conflict, thus prolonging the war for two more years. They also played a key role in bringing on WWII. Now they have embroiled us in a renewed crusades, not being fought for Israel's sake, but for control of the oil fields of the Middle East. The truth is that over 50 million people have suffered horrible deaths in WWI & WWII because of the Rothschild's.

All the above being true, I apologize for using the name Rothschild like it is a bad thing. What I really should have done is point out how evil this family of criminals is.

P.S. The Jews have no moral, legal, or religious right to occupy Palestine. Their God dispersed them throughout the nations of the world thousands of years ago. To claim that they have any right to this land after all this time is lunacy of the first order.[/QUOTE]

God also said he would bring them back and he did.

Jews are from the Tribes of Judah and Benjamin. All Jews are Israelites but not all Israelites are Jews. Many Jews (those from the Tribes of Judah and Benjamin) are Christian. Paul was a Benjaminite. Paul was a Jew.
We already knew that you have no clue, but thanks for playing.

Is God An Idiot?
No only the Christians that support Israel above all else, and there are plenty of them!

Just

Just stating the simple facts man.

Just

"Simple". You got THAT right! :D

Just

Well, you clue me in then. If the Jews are not the tribes of Judah and Benjamin, then exactly who do you claim they are? Paul was of the tribe of Benjamin and Jesus was of the tribe of Judah. But by all means, you set the record straight for all of us.

Just

Well, you clue me in then. If the Jews are not the tribes of Judah and Benjamin, then exactly who do you claim they are? Paul was of the tribe of Benjamin and Jesus was of the tribe of Judah. But by all means, you set the record straight for all of us.
A Jew is someone who follows the Torah. Anyone can do it.

Just

A Jew is someone who follows the Torah. Anyone can do it.

No he isn't. You need to really do some further research on the subject. Many people follow the Torah and are hardly Jews. The Torah is simply the first five books of the Bible. Most Christians believe not only in the first five books but in all the other books of the Old Testament as well. These Christians are not Jews.

All of us are descendants of Abraham, all of us are the children of God, all of us are Jews, and all of us are God's chosen people. The difference between a Jew and a Christian is that Christians are Jews who have accepted Jesus Christ as the Messiah. Another difference is that the holy book of Christians (the Bible) teaches us to love God and love our neighbors as we do ourselves. On the other hand, the holy book of Jews (the Talmud), tells Jews to hate gentiles, to hate God, and that they are better than everybody else.

Forum List

Back