Is God An Idiot?

The statements I make about the Torah are consistent with a number of reliable sources on the internet.

Seeing as how you are an expert in such matters, perhaps you can give us a short description of the 5 covenants you are talking about?

Google

One of the first things we learn in Yeshiva is that no one is reliable until they're dead.
Until then, read it yourself.

Now just one big wait-a-minute here. I have read the Bible to Bible from cover to cover which includes the first 5 books of the Torah. In the Old Testament, there is only one covenant that God had with the Jews. You made the statement that there are 5 covenants. Okay, its shit or get off the pot time. Please tell us what these 5 covenants are. If you can't, then we are left to conclude that you are a liar and charlatan whose purpose here is to confound and confuse.

Put up or shut up.

5 Covenants of the Old Testament | ReasonableTheology.org

In a recent poll, it was determined that approximately 25% of Christians think that it is a Christian obligation to help and support the State of Israel. Unfortunately, such a warped view of Christian responsibility, flies in the face of the New Covenant established by our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, at His Last Supper. Most of the people who die in a war, including combatants, are innocent in the eyes of God. Therefore, no war is ever blessed by God. War is the providence of Satan alone and for a Christian to believe otherwise makes an idiot of himself and an idiot of God.

God tells His Chosen People to go to war against their neighbors all the time in His book. He tells the Jews to kill the shit out of everyone, men, women, children, slaves, whoever.
The jewish God can be just as murderous as the Muslim God.

Jews only appear peaceful in America because they're a minority. Could you imagine if Israel ever became the world superpower? Or if they bred like Asians?

Jews are the world's superpower.

Even the superpower of the universe. Albert Einstein and his heirs are sending for example since a hundred years gravity waves of black holes directly into the assholes of antisemites. That's why from time to time some of this assholes are exploding. Not nice.

Not only do they control most of the world's nations, they also own and control the biggest military force in the world; those of the United States. I do not have to imagine what the world would be like with the Jews in control. To get a clear picture of what this would be like all I have to do is tune in the evening news.

Last edited:
If humans are made in god's image, then yes, god is an idiot.

The statements I make about the Torah are consistent with a number of reliable sources on the internet.

Seeing as how you are an expert in such matters, perhaps you can give us a short description of the 5 covenants you are talking about?

Google

One of the first things we learn in Yeshiva is that no one is reliable until they're dead.

Now just one big wait-a-minute here. I have read the Bible to Bible from cover to cover which includes the first 5 books of the Torah. In the Old Testament, there is only one covenant that God had with the Jews. You made the statement that there are 5 covenants. Okay, its shit or get off the pot time. Please tell us what these 5 covenants are. If you can't, then we are left to conclude that you are a liar and charlatan whose purpose here is to confound and confuse.

Put up or shut up.

Covenant (biblical) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Click and read.

Boy that was a real stretch. How does this new found knowledge change anything I said. Jesus came into with world to establish a New Covenant that replace the Old Covenants. Anybody who still subscribes to the Old Covenants, in part or in whole, stand in violation of the New.

[/QUOTE] Google One of the first things we learn in Yeshiva is that no one is reliable until they're dead.
Until then, read it yourself.[/QUOTE]

Now there is a real power of positive thinking outlook for you. So Jews are taught from early youth to trust nobody. Along with this, are they also taught to do onto others before they do unto you? Tell you what; you keep Yeshiva and I'll keep Jesus. It is a lot easier going through life knowing that you can trust others and they can trust you.

Google One of the first things we learn in Yeshiva is that no one is reliable until they're dead.

Now there is a real power of positive thinking outlook for you. So Jews are taught from early youth to trust nobody. Along with this, are they also taught to do onto others before they do unto you? Tell you what; you keep Yeshiva and I'll keep Jesus. It is a lot easier going through life knowing that you can trust others and they can trust you.[/QUOTE]
Until you find out you can't. Now go call an uber driver and hope he doesn't kill you before the ride is over. Or go be a uber driver and hope none of your passengers kill you.

Google One of the first things we learn in Yeshiva is that no one is reliable until they're dead.

Now there is a real power of positive thinking outlook for you. So Jews are taught from early youth to trust nobody. Along with this, are they also taught to do onto others before they do unto you? Tell you what; you keep Yeshiva and I'll keep Jesus. It is a lot easier going through life knowing that you can trust others and they can trust you.[/QUOTE]
It's institutionalized psychological projection and it lends credence to the idea of Judaism being a destructive religion.

It's institutionalized psychological projection and it lends credence to the idea of Judaism being a destructive religion.[/QUOTE]

You won't have to work hard to convince the Palestinians that it is a destructive religion. However, please let's not forget that we are talking about Talmudic Jews and Zionists. From my perspective, it is their doings which have ensured that Homo-sapiens are a doomed and failed species. Greed, war, and lies is the stock and trade of these people and these are the attributes which rules in the world of men. May God have mercy on us all.

... You won't have to work hard to convince the Palestinians that it is a destructive religion. However, please let's not forget that we are talking about Talmudic Jews and Zionists. From my perspective, it is their doings which have ensured that Homo-sapiens are a doomed and failed species. Greed, war, and lies is the stock and trade of these people and these are the attributes which rules in the world of men. May God have mercy on us all.

So you are a Jew (descendant of Abraham in your own words), who speaks in the name of a Jew (Jesus the Christ) antagonistic nonsense against all Jews, Christians and Muslims. You are right: god may have mercy on us all.

Last edited:

Google

Put up or shut up.

Covenant (biblical) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Click and read.

Boy that was a real stretch. How does this new found knowledge change anything I said. Jesus came into with world to establish a New Covenant that replace the Old Covenants. Anybody who still subscribes to the Old Covenants, in part or in whole, stand in violation of the New.
What I was pointing out to you is how the RCC warped the meaning of the word Covenant.
The Torah was given as a national revelation so Jews do not accept it being overriden by a private revelation.
Don't worry, you can run from Gog but you cant hide; God made a promise to Abraham and won't let you go even if such requires being reincarnated.

I have always stood up for the truth and what I believe. Therefore, I am at peace with my conscience and with God. My only regret is that we live in a world of deceit where men of good will and conscience no longer have a chance.

Google

Put up or shut up.

This post proves you read the Bible with the intent of finding nothing but evil in Jews, otherwise you would have known there was more than one covenant.
In fact, there is NOT ONE covenant with the Jewish people as a whole.
How does a new fake religion such as whatever TNT is supposed to represent supersede another religion with a NEW covenant when there isn't an OLD covenant?

I have always stood up for the truth and what I believe. Therefore, I am at peace with my conscience and with God. My only regret is that we live in a world of deceit where men of good will and conscience no longer have a chance.
You are only standing up for hate.

[/QUOTE] This post proves you read the Bible with the intent of finding nothing but evil in Jews, otherwise you would have known there was more than one covenant. In fact, there is NOT ONE covenant with the Jewish people as a whole. How does a new fake religion such as whatever TNT is supposed to represent supersede another religion with a NEW covenant when there isn't an OLD covenant?[/QUOTE]

"My post proves you read the Bible with the intent of find nothing but evil in Jews". This proves nothing my friend. I know it. Everyone here knows it. And you know it also. What you are doing is making a mountain out of a mole hill because that is what you come here for. You truly are a scoundrel here to confound and confuse. Nothing I have written has is changed or mitigated by how many covenants the Jews had with God. That information is not generic to this discussion at all, but you want it to be so you can spin your lies and deceit with false righteous indignation.

I truly feel sorry for you. It must be a terrible thing for you to look in a mirror.

This post proves you read the Bible with the intent of finding nothing but evil in Jews, otherwise you would have known there was more than one covenant. In fact, there is NOT ONE covenant with the Jewish people as a whole. How does a new fake religion such as whatever TNT is supposed to represent supersede another religion with a NEW covenant when there isn't an OLD covenant?[/QUOTE]

"My post proves you read the Bible with the intent of find nothing but evil in Jews". This proves nothing my friend. I know it. Everyone here knows it. And you know it also. What you are doing is making a mountain out of a mole hill because that is what you come here for. You truly are a scoundrel here to confound and confuse. Nothing I have written has is changed or mitigated by how many covenants the Jews had with God. That information is not generic to this discussion at all, but you want it to be so you can spin your lies and deceit with false righteous indignation.

I truly feel sorry for you. It must be a terrible thing for you to look in a mirror.[/QUOTE]

Surely you have read the Bible from cover to cover and then expose your ignorance.
You want some poison to give you a reason to murder Jews?...John 8:31 -> John 8:59
What a poisonous religion.

This post proves you read the Bible with the intent of finding nothing but evil in Jews, otherwise you would have known there was more than one covenant. In fact, there is NOT ONE covenant with the Jewish people as a whole. How does a new fake religion such as whatever TNT is supposed to represent supersede another religion with a NEW covenant when there isn't an OLD covenant?

I truly feel sorry for you. It must be a terrible thing for you to look in a mirror.[/QUOTE]

Surely you have read the Bible from cover to cover and then expose your ignorance.
You want some poison to give you a reason to murder Jews?...John 8:31 -> John 8:59
What a poisonous religion.[/QUOTE]

And you accuse me of spreading of hate!

This post proves you read the Bible with the intent of finding nothing but evil in Jews, otherwise you would have known there was more than one covenant. In fact, there is NOT ONE covenant with the Jewish people as a whole. How does a new fake religion such as whatever TNT is supposed to represent supersede another religion with a NEW covenant when there isn't an OLD covenant?

I truly feel sorry for you. It must be a terrible thing for you to look in a mirror.

What a poisonous religion.[/QUOTE]

And you accuse me of spreading of hate![/QUOTE]

You didn't read the verses?
Need ANYONE say more about a made up religion that had to foster hate against it's supposed parent religion?

And you accuse me of spreading of hate![/QUOTE]

Need ANYONE say more about a made up religion that had to foster hate against it's supposed parent religion?[/QUOTE]

I have nothing more to say to you.

And you accuse me of spreading of hate!

Need ANYONE say more about a made up religion that had to foster hate against it's supposed parent religion?[/QUOTE]

I have nothing more to say to you.[/QUOTE]

What could you possibly say to defend so much OVERT hatred to Jews?

Forum List

Back