Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?

So now you *don't* oppose gay marriage.

Well that was easy!

Quote wher I said that.

Can't blame you though, actually I feel a bit sad for you, cuz you're as dishonest as your cause.
Her cause is equality Pop. Yours is God only knows.

Actually, destroying marriage is her cause.

Save for one small problem: marriage is still around after gays were allowed to join it.

I just attended a wedding a few weeks back. Apparently 'destroyed' doesn't mean what you think it means.

No it won't. We'll have something you idiots like to call marriage, but it won't be marriage.

Sure it will. Marriage was still around the day before gay marriage bans were overturned. And was still around the day after.

Its not like marriage is a finite commodity. There's plenty for both gays and straights.

Its gonna be okay, Chicken Little.

You must be of legal age to marry.

I sure hope you ain't a chick, youre far to easy.
Make up your mind dumb ass. You fucking argued that letting gays get married is the same as letting old men like you marry little children.
No he didn't, moron. Like all the gay marriage apologists, you can't debate the issue honestly,

If you want to debate 'honestly', show us your evidence that most federal judges are 'liberal'. That is the excuse you gave for why the federal judiciary has ruled against gay marriage bans 44 of 46 times.

Or is this just your normal schtick where you offer up excuses you can't possibly support factually?

You're queer, aren't you?

Are....are you hitting on me?

And of course, you still haven't managed to prove that most federal judges are liberal. When I ask you to back your claim up.....you desperately try and change the topic.

That's 'honest debate', huh?

Is that you're way of admitting you're a queer?

Quote wher I said that.

Can't blame you though, actually I feel a bit sad for you, cuz you're as dishonest as your cause.

More people getting married means you're against marriage? Nope.

That's a special kind of stupid.
Pro-marriage means you want people to get married, period, my little pissing infant.

I am pro-marriage, therefore okay with gays getting married.

Do you include everyone, will the Supreme Court ruling also include all?

Dude, he's trolling. He knows he's lost the gay marriage debate....which is why he won't discuss it.

They've already conceded the argument.

You are a 200 proof imbecile.

Says the hapless soul that thinks Obama's been in office for 8 years.

Try again after you've learned how to count.

You're a queer, aren't you?

So because you can't tell how many years Obama's been in office.....I'm 'queer'?

How does your inability to count translate into my sexual orientation?

Red herring much?

You're queer because no one attacks critics of gay marriage has vociferously as a queer. You show all the symptoms.
You don't have to be gay to fight for equality, just moral, which of course leaves you out...

Dude, he's trolling. He knows he's lost the gay marriage debate....which is why he won't discuss it.

They've already conceded the argument.

You are a 200 proof imbecile.

Says the hapless soul that thinks Obama's been in office for 8 years.

Try again after you've learned how to count.

You're a queer, aren't you?

So because you can't tell how many years Obama's been in office.....I'm 'queer'?

How does your inability to count translate into my sexual orientation?

Red herring much?

You're queer because no one attacks critics of gay marriage has vociferously as a queer. You show all the symptoms.

Says who? I support interracial marriage. Does that mean I must be black? I support immigration reform. Does that mean I'm Hispanic?

Why then must one be gay to support gay marriage? More than half the country supports gay marriage. Are they all gay too?

Pro-marriage means you want people to get married, period, my little pissing infant.

Rome wasn't built in a day. The issue at hand, gay marriage, that's all.

So now you *don't* oppose gay marriage.

Well that was easy!

Quote wher I said that.

Save for one small problem: marriage is still around after gays were allowed to join it.

I just attended a wedding a few weeks back. Apparently 'destroyed' doesn't mean what you think it means.

No it won't. We'll have something you idiots like to call marriage, but it won't be marriage.

Nope, we have a marriage. It's, it's binding and it will soon be recognized in all 50 states. Suck on it. :lol:

Quote wher I said that.

Sure it will. Marriage was still around the day before gay marriage bans were overturned. And was still around the day after.

Its not like marriage is a finite commodity. There's plenty for both gays and straights.

In case you aren't aware of it, fewer and fewer people are even bothering to get married. Why should they when it's such a meaningless institution?

Quote wher I said that.

Nope, we have a marriage. It's, it's binding and it will soon be recognized in all 50 states. Suck on it. :lol:

No, what you have is a practical joke.

The supreme court will answer the two questions they've been asked. Do you even know what they are.

More importantly....do you even care?

In case you aren't aware of it, fewer and fewer people are even bothering to get married. Why should they when it's such a meaningless institution?
Nothing meaningless about it, it's just no longer expected for everyone, nor should it ever have been.

Fewer people are getting married....because of the gays? You might want to check that trend line. It starts the decline LONG before gays were allowed to marry.

See, in our universe cause precedes effect. It doesn't follow it by decades.

Last edited:
What, in your opinion then, is marriage?

Marriage is a union between a man and a woman. It always has been, and it always will be.

No, it hasn't 'always' been that way. Until the last couple hundred years many societies had polygamy. One man and one woman is a more recent definition.

One man and one woman, one man and one man, and one woman and one woman is the most recent incarnation of the union.

It is what we say it is. We invented it after all.

No, what you have is a practical joke.
The lawyers charge the same, regardless of what you personally believe. How lucky for her, and the rest of us, that what you think doesn't matter a fucking damn...

Nothing meaningless about it, it's just no longer expected for everyone, nor should it ever have been.

You're an idiot.

Fewer people are getting married....because of the gays? You might want to check that trend line. It starts the decline LONG before gays were allowed to marry.

Liberals have been attacking marriage for decades. This is just the final assault on it.

Liberals have been attacking marriage for decades. This is just the final assault on it.
Yes, more people being allowed to marry means we hate, ...............................................wait for it,..........................................people getting married...

So gay marriage caused the reduction in marriage........despite the reduction in marriage beginning decades before gay marriage was recognized.

Yeah, causation is not your friend.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for you to back up your bullshit regarding most judges being liberal.

Forum List

Back