Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?

It isn't as far as I'm concerned, any two adults can marry. I suspect society will take an alternate view as it already does, of incestuous sexual relations.

ROFL! Im other words, you don't really believe your own arguments. Otherwise you would be defending incestuous marriages.
OMFG you're an idiot.

Dude, he's trolling. He knows he's lost the gay marriage debate....which is why he won't discuss it.

They've already conceded the argument.

Says the bigot

I'm the one advocating gay marriage. You're the one arguing against it.

You can't get around that.

Siblings can't be gay?

You truly are a moron.

ROFL! Im other words, you don't really believe your own arguments. Otherwise you would be defending incestuous marriages.
OMFG you're an idiot.

Dude, he's trolling. He knows he's lost the gay marriage debate....which is why he won't discuss it.

Says the bigot

I'm the one advocating gay marriage. You're the one arguing against it.

You can't get around that.

Siblings can't be gay?

You truly are a moron.

Still with your incest obsession? Riddle me this, batman.......how many people in the obergefell case are related?

I'll give you a hint. It begins with a Z.

Its also the relevance your red herring has with gay marriage.

Quote where I said that!

So now you *don't* oppose gay marriage.

Well that was easy!

Quote wher I said that.

Can't blame you though, actually I feel a bit sad for you, cuz you're as dishonest as your cause.

When you're ready to discuss gay marriage again, feel free to join us.

But as your red herrings and rout from the topic demonstrates.....you've got nothing.

You idiot, I am opposed to those things, but I understand that you revert to insults when you have lost the debate to a logical, reasoned, intelligent response.

I am not going to go back and forth with you on this. Time will prove me right.
No, time won't prove that being gay is the same as raping a child.

No one is talking about raping a child, moron.
Incorrect. Pop is talking about pedophilia.. marrying pre-pubescent children etc.

You must be of legal age to marry.

I sure hope you ain't a chick, youre far to easy.
Make up your mind dumb ass. You fucking argued that letting gays get married is the same as letting old men like you marry little children.
No he didn't, moron. Like all the gay marriage apologists, you can't debate the issue honestly,

Quote where I said that!

Well that was easy!

Quote wher I said that.

Can't blame you though, actually I feel a bit sad for you, cuz you're as dishonest as your cause.
Her cause is equality Pop. Yours is God only knows.

I support gay marriage. No ifs, ands or 'quote me!'

Pop clearly can't do the same.

So you support same sex sibling marriage.

Got it.

LBGTQSSS-LMNOP

No, time won't prove that being gay is the same as raping a child.

Incorrect. Pop is talking about pedophilia.. marrying pre-pubescent children etc.

Make up your mind dumb ass. You fucking argued that letting gays get married is the same as letting old men like you marry little children.
No he didn't, moron. Like all the gay marriage apologists, you can't debate the issue honestly,

Funny, when facing their own arguments how quickly they fall apart.

The queers claim marriage has nothing to do with children.
And it doesn't.

Then why should incest be an issue for marriage?
Because the law has stated that incest is illegal. Just as the law used to say gay sex is illegal. Just as the law currently says murder is illegal. INCEST IS ILLEGAL Get over it. If you want to make INCEST legal start your fight to make it legal, and get the fuck off gays accusing them of promoting incest. It's a dumb ass argument.

You do realize that the law prohibiting incestuous marriage were the result of marriage being between members of opposing sexes only. You knew that right?

Now, after the federal laws are forced upon the population, the laws prohibiting same sex sibling marriage are no longer applicable. They become just another "tradition" your side threw away.

You realize that, Right.

What legal argument is there to stop teo members of the same sex, even closely related, from the rights and benefits of marriage?

Let's see if you have guts enough to answer, or will you join Seawytch and Skylar in there bigoted avoidance of the question.

How will any woman argue that bigamy is illegal? I want to see what happens the first time someone uses the gay marraige logic to defend himself against bigamy charges.

Quote where I said that!

Well that was easy!

Quote wher I said that.

Mine is to make sure that those unintended consequences don't come back and bite us in the butt.
How would gay marriage, or incestuous marriage bite us in the ass? And even if it did, when did equality become subject to negative consequences?

Funny, when facing their own arguments how quickly they fall apart.
You've tried to prove that and failed every time so far.

And it doesn't.

It isn't as far as I'm concerned, any two adults can marry. I suspect society will take an alternate view as it already does, of incestuous sexual relations.

OMFG you're an idiot.

You are a 200 proof imbecile.

Quote where I said that!

Well that was easy!

Quote wher I said that.

Mine is to make sure that those unintended consequences don't come back and bite us in the butt.

Why then were you arguing about 'procreation' and the like as it relates to gay marriage? What 'unintended' consequences were you referring to with it?

Quote where I said that!

Well that was easy!

Quote wher I said that.

How would gay marriage, or incestuous marriage bite us in the ass? And even if it did, when did equality become subject to negative consequences?

Refer to the Soviet Union and mass starvation of the Kulaks.

OMFG you're an idiot.

You are a 200 proof imbecile.

Says the hapless soul that thinks Obama's been in office for 8 years.

Try again after you've learned how to count.

The queers claim marriage has nothing to do with children.
And it doesn't.

Because the law has stated that incest is illegal. Just as the law used to say gay sex is illegal. Just as the law currently says murder is illegal. INCEST IS ILLEGAL Get over it. If you want to make INCEST legal start your fight to make it legal, and get the fuck off gays accusing them of promoting incest. It's a dumb ass argument.

You do realize that the law prohibiting incestuous marriage were the result of marriage being between members of opposing sexes only. You knew that right?

Now, after the federal laws are forced upon the population, the laws prohibiting same sex sibling marriage are no longer applicable. They become just another "tradition" your side threw away.

You realize that, Right.

What legal argument is there to stop teo members of the same sex, even closely related, from the rights and benefits of marriage?

Let's see if you have guts enough to answer, or will you join Seawytch and Skylar in there bigoted avoidance of the question.

How will any woman argue that bigamy is illegal? I want to see what happens the first time someone uses the gay marraige logic to defend himself against bigamy charges.
They can use the argument, but marriage here is still one at a time, between just two people. To fix that you have the change the law, as we are on gay marriage.

Well that was easy!

Quote wher I said that.

Refer to the Soviet Union and mass starvation of the Kulaks.
Can't say as I give a damn or that has anything to do with the price of tea in China, which it doesn't.

Forum List

Back