Is FUNNY ever funny, instead of FUNNY really meaning IMFORMATIVE?

Everyone has varying degrees of mental stability.
Telling someone to "change" is not helpful.....

Showing them how and holding their hand is....

Where did I tell them to change?

This is a message board, no hand holding. If you show them how to change, that is a much stronger statement of suggesting change. It was an observation, if they do not agree that is fine. Thanks for the criticism though.

It started shortly after neg rep was removed

Sometimes funny means funny, sometimes it is a neg

Personally, I'm a funny guy

Last edited:
if the person likes you it's funny
if they don't, it's negative
Who came up with this?

Just seems to be the case.....

If I type something and I know the person doesn't like me, and they "funny" it it's because they are mocking me
If I type something and anyone else funny's it, unless I'm trying to be serious, then they probably think it's funny ....
Someone that likes me could funny something because they disagree. So it's not 100%
Well, I think it's better to receive it as if you posted something funny rather than play stupid FZ games all over the board.

I put them on ignore because they were such hateful people and because I stopped responding to anything they had to say, then they started their campaign of harassment by way of the Reputation. I just wanted to show the board what they do to other members, I'm not the only one they do it to. so I brought up and put it on the board. I know who they are, but if a new member didn't just think how many people they could have run off? anyway it's out there ( now they can go slap each others ass or whatever it is they do with each, orgies ) the board can do with it what they want.
Sorry you're having such a tough time. Ignore works, but only if you really ignore them. If you get hypervigilant and secretly read what they write you stay worked up.

Nope, I wanted to Expose them to everyone on here. Because that's the type of people they are. And it worked, once I put it up on the board for all to see, they came crawling out of the woodwork. about 40 of their little funnies, two or three by some,like the sweet little pillars, and the nasty hVor, done in a couple hours. You know why? that's what small people they are, they couldn't stay away. I don't take being messed with kindly, I get back. and the one thing I can't stand are bullies

I put them on ignore because they were such hateful people and because I stopped responding to anything they had to say, then they started their campaign of harassment by way of the Reputation. I just wanted to show the board what they do to other members, I'm not the only one they do it to. so I brought up and put it on the board. I know who they are, but if a new member didn't just think how many people they could have run off? anyway it's out there ( now they can go slap each others ass or whatever it is they do with each, orgies ) the board can do with it what they want.
Sorry you're having such a tough time. Ignore works, but only if you really ignore them. If you get hypervigilant and secretly read what they write you stay worked up.

Nope, I wanted to Expose them to everyone on here. Because that's the type of people they are. And it worked, once I put it up on the board for all to see, they came crawling out of the woodwork. about 40 of their little funnies, two or three by some,like the sweet little pillars, and the nasty hVor, done in a couple hours. You know why? that's what small people they are, they couldn't stay away. I don't take being messed with kindly, I get back. and the one thing I can't stand are bullies
Yeah, pillars is a little sweetie.

maybe when she was born. but she let herself get wrapped up with the bunch of lowlifes. still time for change I guess

maybe when she was born. but she let herself get wrapped up with the bunch of lowlifes. still time for change I guess
In the eight years I've seen her post, there has been ZERO change.

...level four...

....having your pals funny you, because you're just that funny, but you can't do it yourself....

carry on spewing you hate. I'm done with you all, because you all got PLAYED. you let your hate for people take over your better judgment . which I'm sure happens a lot. see ya, wouldn't want to be YA., because you all aren't looking to good right now. I'm Going to celebrate

carry on spewing you hate. I'm done with you all, because you all got PLAYED. you let your hate for people take over your better judgment . which I'm sure happens a lot. see ya, wouldn't want to be YA., because you all aren't looking to good right now. I'm Going to celebrate
Oh....GAWD

I can't hold back the tears

Forum List

Back