Is FUNNY ever funny, instead of FUNNY really meaning IMFORMATIVE?

Funny is humorous, I am not going to take the time to decipher what another poster deems it to be. If a poster disagrees or thinks my statement is insufficient/lame in some way they can respond with words.

They are just getting started and it's only noon
Reputations received., they used this to harass AND stalk people. I have everyone of them on IGNORE and never interact with them but they are free to stalk and harass people

1. nat4900 rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Obama's approval rating hits 50%.

I'm sure it's a lie, but who knows, they did stick us with the Community agitating thug

28 minutes ago
  2. nat4900 rated your post
    clear.png

the truth folks snip; Obama Has Decimated His Own Party Unlike Any Other Modern President 913 lost legislature seats. 11 lost...

41 minutes ago
  3. nat4900 rated your post
    clear.png

Well great, you Obots should be crawl ing to him and kiss the ground he walks on or his ring on his boney finger. If you believe this...

42 minutes ago
  4. The VOR rated your post
    clear.png

the truth folks snip; Obama Has Decimated His Own Party Unlike Any Other Modern President 913 lost legislature seats. 11 lost...

48 minutes ago
  5. The VOR rated your post
    clear.png

Well great, you Obots should be crawl ing to him and kiss the ground he walks on or his ring on his boney finger. If you believe this...

58 minutes ago
  6. The VOR rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Hillary: We're Going to Put a Lot of Coal Miners Out of Business.

She'll probably get a lot of votes for saying that. There is no LOYALITY in this country anymore. they've been taught to hate coal MORE...

Today at 10:46 AM
  7. The VOR rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Organized Leftist Mobs.

Beware the Stalker is back preying on you all since they are free on here to stalk people Funny x 1 The VOR

Today at 10:33 AM
  8. The VOR rated your post http://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png Funny in the thread Soros Group Warns More 'Disruptions' To Come....
    the Democrats are losing folks, you can EXPECT much more of this RELEASED on YOU because of THEM. vote for them is a vote for these...

Today at 10:28 AM
  9. The VOR rated your post http://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png Funny in the thread Organized Leftist Mobs.
    how that Obama isn't he the greatest Uniter ever? people voted to put in American haters when they put in Obama and he put in more of...[/SIZE]
[/B]
[/LIST]

1. rightwinger rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Meet your stalker trolls.
  2. I put up with it for a long time, but I finally got tired of it. I've asked for help to stop it, I've even asked to have the Reputation...
  3. A moment ago
  4. rightwinger rated your post
    clear.png

They are just getting started and it's only noon Reputations received., they used this to harass AND stalk people. I have everyone of...

1 minute ago
  5. pillars rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread So ... you attack Trump supporters ... you leftist piece of shits ....

Anti-Trump Protester Spews Racist Remarks [MEDIA] Chicago Anti-Trump Protests: The Fire from Below **Language Warning** [MEDIA]

1 minute ago
  6. pillars rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Hillary: We're Going to Put a Lot of Coal Miners Out of Business.

She'll probably get a lot of votes for saying that. There is no LOYALITY in this country anymore. they've been taught to hate coal MORE...

8 minutes ago
  7. pillars rated your post
    clear.png

I'm sure it's a lie, but who knows, they did stick us with the Community agitating thug

8 minutes ago
  8. pillars rated your post
    clear.png

9 minutes ago
  9. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread MUST SEE VIDEO=> CHICAGO ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTS- VIOLENT-RACIST-ABUSIVE LEFTISTS ON PARADE.

there is and should be a Language warning on this video. these are mostly Bernie Sanders SUPPORTERS AND supporters from the DEMOCRAT...

9 minutes ago
  10. pillars rated your post
    clear.png

9 minutes ago
  11. pillars rated your post
    clear.png

Beware the Stalker is back preying on you all since they are free on here to stalk people Funny x 1 The VOR

10 minutes ago
  12. pillars rated your post http://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png Funny in the thread [URL='http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/13760110/']Organized Leftist Mobs[/URL]. [/B][/SIZE]
    how that Obama isn't he the greatest Uniter ever? people voted to put in American haters when they put in Obama and he put in more of...

10 minutes ago
    [*][B][URL='http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/pillars.48555/']pillars[/URL] rated your post [IMG]http://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png Winner in the thread Meet your stalker trolls.

They are just getting started and it's only noon Reputations received., they used this to harass AND stalk people. I have everyone of...

10 minutes ago
    [*]Carla_Danger rated your post
    clear.png

I put up with it for a long time, but I finally got tired of it. I've asked for help to stop it, I've even asked to have the Reputation...

11 minutes ago
    [*]Redfish rated your post
    clear.png
    Agree in the thread The Racist Backlash Against Obama Is What Brought Us Trump.

of course it is. but it's back to their dirty politics because of Obama, they see themselves losing their grip on their power over us....

13 minutes ago
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread MUST SEE VIDEO=> CHICAGO ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTS- VIOLENT-RACIST-ABUSIVE LEFTISTS ON PARADE.

there is and should be a Language warning on this video. these are mostly Bernie Sanders SUPPORTERS AND supporters from the DEMOCRAT...

16 minutes ago
    [*]ptbw forever rated your post
    clear.png
    Thank You! in the thread The Racist Backlash Against Obama Is What Brought Us Trump.

The democrats are soooooooooooooooooooooo Desperate, they think that dirty politics of beating people over the head as a RACIST is...

36 minutes ago
    [*]bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Trump says he may pay legal fees of supporter who sucker-punched protester at rally.

he start that crap he can kiss his butt goodbye. these people are not protesters, they are attending an event with the intentions of...

40 minutes ago
    [*]Ravi rated your post
    clear.png

50 minutes ago
    clear.png

52 minutes ago
    clear.png

I put up with it for a long time, but I finally got tired of it. I've asked for help to stop it, I've even asked to have the Reputation...

53 minutes ago
    [*]pillars rated your post
    clear.png

54 minutes ago
    [*]Page 1 of 1159
    [*]1234561159Next >

1. Carla_Danger rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Breitbart resigns after Conservative Paper did not defend her.
  2. your title is Misleading . and is this some big deal we are suppose to care about ?
  3. 58 minutes ago
  4. mdk rated your post
    clear.png

59 minutes ago
  5. mdk rated your post
    clear.png

Today at 1:36 PM
  6. Carla_Danger rated your post
    clear.png

here ya go snip: Bernie Sanders Supporters Brag About Disrupting DONALD TRUMP RALLY IN CHICAGO March 12, 2016 Left wing...

Today at 1:32 PM
  7. Carla_Danger rated your post http://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png Funny in the thread [URL='http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/13759870/']Organized Leftist Mobs[/URL]. [/B][/SIZE]
    These are organized all right by The Progressive/dem/commie party of the United States. and their leaders are Hillary, Bernie and OBAMA

Today at 1:32 PM
    [*][B][URL='http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/carla_danger.42588/']Carla_Danger[/URL] rated your post [IMG]http://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png Funny in the thread Organized Leftist Mobs.

Today at 1:31 PM
    [*]Pogo rated your post http://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png Agree in the thread [URL='http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/13761721/']Breaking: Todd Palin In ICU After Horrific Snow Machine Crash.........Sarah Rushes To Be At His Side[/URL]. [/B][/SIZE]
    Prayers for him and family he makes a full recovery

Today at 1:17 PM
    [*][B][URL='http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/darkfury.53565/']DarkFury[/URL] rated your post [IMG]http://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png Agree in the thread Breaking: Todd Palin In ICU After Horrific Snow Machine Crash.........Sarah Rushes To Be At His Side.

Prayers for him and family he makes a full recovery

Today at 1:14 PM
    clear.png

many DNC agitators and paid trolls on here. If you notice they repeat the same thing over and over and over for that Obozo and make the...

Today at 1:07 PM
    clear.png

yeah but, it has to posted so we can get ONE LAST bow to the man who was sent down from the heaven above: to STOP the seas rising and...

Today at 1:06 PM
    clear.png

Today at 1:06 PM
    clear.png

Today at 1:05 PM
    clear.png

Today at 1:05 PM
    clear.png

I think you take the little smiley face pictures too seriously to start off with.

And yes they are used for both. You must become a connoisseur of the emoticon. A Martha Bakes of the bright eyed round funny. A Julia Childs of the 1970s throwback t-shirt symbol that millions paid money for that the current generation has no clue what it's about or where it came from because nothing happened before 1998. A Galloping Gourmet of the nano-faced nod of either complete agreeance with what you said, what your world-view is, and what your family eats for dinner, or an un-worded backhand meant only for the secret society, to be decoded with your Little Orphan Annie decoder ring in the bathroom.

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

As usual, I am always the last to know, on this board....just slow on picking up some of the board trends...mainly because I am too busy arguing the argument, debating...(which is what I like to do :) ), so many times changes that happen around me on the site, never really set in.....I just miss them altogether until some time a month or two later, it sinks in, what actually is going on....

Well, I am having one of those moments of, 'ahh haaa!'....but now I need to know, WHEN did this first start taking place?

WHEN did the FUNNY icon, become the new "Negative Rep" and not mean funny, anymore? (Did it ever mean Funny?) Ya see, it took me a while to figure out INFORMATIVE could be used as a "Negative Rep", so I was already behind on all of this crud, but now I am realizing that FUNNY should probably not be sent on a post you truly believe is funny, because sending the FUNNY could be construed as a "Negative Rep",

am I correct???

And if I am correct, let me apologize to those I sent FUNNY to, and tell them that when I mark something FUNNY, I truly did get a chuckle out of it, even if it was on one of my supposed cyber opponents posts...though I may disagree, I could see the humor in it all, thus the FUNNY icon thingy, being sent...

the same with marking with an INFORMATIVE....I really mean the post is informative, could be in the sense that I am glad you in the least, expressed why you felt something was the way you saw it etc type of thing....even if I disagreed overall...!!!

Welcome to learning the English language :)

I would like to know how to shut off the Reputation where it doesn't show under our postings for myself. If anyone can explain it for me. We can do most other things, like if it shows you are on the board or not, and so on. but I haven't figured if there is a way to do this. thanks

Wow. Lots of conspiracy theories in the OP.

I funny someone when they are funny. Sometimes its a wry funny if my smile on my face after reading it brings an eye roll with that smile, but its still funny funny..or sarcastic funny but still FUNNY.

I use the informative thingy when I read something informative that I didn't know before, or haven't thought of something in the way someone else does...hence....informative.

And thats it. Nothing nefarious.

I would like to know how to shut off the Reputation where it doesn't show under our postings for myself. If anyone can explain it for me. We can do most other things, like if it shows you are on the board or not, and so on. but I haven't figured if there is a way to do this. thanks
Okay Staph, I'm here to help you.

First things first. I need you to put the bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 down.

Very good.

Now, when I walk you through this, if you hear one of the tires on the trailer explode, just ignore it, the other 3 retreads should keep you from sinking into the mud pit.

Hopefully :dunno:

Next, I need you to go to Google.com and type in, "reputation definition", and hit Enter.

If you are capable of doing this, then do your best to read what is returned.

I'm not expecting you to fully understand this, but take your best shot at it.

Nah, nah, nah, don't pick up that bottle.

Are you still there Staph? Staph?

Oh shit, she passed out again.

Oh well, I guess we'll have to try again tomorrow.

Its in your control panel on whether you want to be "seen" or not, but I don't remember exactly WHERE.
I have mine set to unseen cuz sometimes I just wanna read and not talk and if I am seen, well, it feels weird. Kinda like going in a room full of people I know and they are all HI HOW ARE YA FUCK YOU HEY BITCH GOOD MORNING and I just keep walking instead of flipping them off or wishing them a good morning too. I'm just wandering through, so to speak, and if I can do it not being seen....the better.

Forum List

Back