Is FUNNY ever funny, instead of FUNNY really meaning IMFORMATIVE?

Wow. Lots of conspiracy theories in the OP.

I funny someone when they are funny. Sometimes its a wry funny if my smile on my face after reading it brings an eye roll with that smile, but its still funny funny..or sarcastic funny but still FUNNY.

I use the informative thingy when I read something informative that I didn't know before, or haven't thought of something in the way someone else does...hence....informative.

And thats it. Nothing nefarious.

so having 30-40 of these Funny posted by these people I have on ignore, some two or three times is a conspiracy? I posted them above, all those were all done THIS MORNING. VOR is the top stalker troll. I don't want anything from them or I wouldn't have them on ignore. that's the point I was making. I'll have to check it out to see If I shut it down. but when you have to shut things off because they won't abide your request of leave you alone. that is being harassed.

Turn off your alerts on who funnies you. Then you won't know. I only get alerts when someone quotes me or posts in a thread I am watching. Otherwise....I don't see who thanks me, funnies me, agrees with me or thinks I am informative. Anyone. Including those I have in iggie.

Turn off your alerts on who funnies you. Then you won't know. I only get alerts when someone quotes me or posts in a thread I am watching. Otherwise....I don't see who thanks me, funnies me, agrees with me or thinks I am informative. Anyone. Including those I have in iggie.
I did, thanks

And I never get an alert even if someone quotes me if I have them on ignore. Its like they don't exist. Which is a plus.

I put them on ignore because they were such hateful people and because I stopped responding to anything they had to say, then they started their campaign of harassment by way of the Reputation. I just wanted to show the board what they do to other members, I'm not the only one they do it to. so I brought up and put it on the board. I know who they are, but if a new member didn't just think how many people they could have run off? anyway it's out there ( now they can go slap each others ass or whatever it is they do with each, orgies ) the board can do with it what they want.

SardonicKaleidoscopicJaguar.gif

I put them on ignore because they were such hateful people and because I stopped responding to anything they had to say, then they started their campaign of harassment by way of the Reputation. I just wanted to show the board what they do to other members, I'm not the only one they do it to. so I brought up and put it on the board. I know who they are, but if a new member didn't just think how many people they could have run off? anyway it's out there ( now they can go slap each others ass or whatever it is they do with each, orgies ) the board can do with it what they want.
Sorry you're having such a tough time. Ignore works, but only if you really ignore them. If you get hypervigilant and secretly read what they write you stay worked up.

Meh. In the long run, does it matter whether anyone likes you or not, on a message board? Sure, it's nice to be liked and enjoyed. But ya can't please everyone. So like in real life...you don't associate with those that cause you stress, nor do you care what they are saying to others you don't know, right? However, being told what so and so is saying or signage as you drive down the street of what they say...all that can be avoid by taking a different route. If you don't see it, it can't hurt you or upset you. So don't look and stop anyone alerting you of such things. Hence...ignore feature and setting your alerts the way you want them. :)

So who is your least favorite of the pack Stephanie?

In case, hypothetically, I had a little spare pack hunting time....

if the person likes you it's funny
if they don't, it's negative
Who came up with this?

Just seems to be the case.....

If I type something and I know the person doesn't like me, and they "funny" it it's because they are mocking me
If I type something and anyone else funny's it, unless I'm trying to be serious, then they probably think it's funny ....
Someone that likes me could funny something because they disagree. So it's not 100%

For the record, it is a total whine. Get over it. Apparently you have enough time to review what posters gave you in likes and determine if it was heart felt or not. Which means you not only want the ratings increase, but it needs to be positive. Base your self worth on something more than a message board. On the other hand, pack bitches piss me off, so that could be interesting...

Everyone has varying degrees of mental stability.
Telling someone to "change" is not helpful.....

Showing them how and holding their hand is....

Forum List

Back