Is Eduardo Saverin A Scumbag?

He built a personal empire with FaceBook, which was a value added addition to what we, the people provided the infrastructure for. At the point where the company is going public, he announced his decision to renounce his American citizenship to save paying taxes on his historic capital gain.

infrastructure on facebook. give me a break. you didn't give him jack shit except for demonization for becoming rich. No he is not a scumbag. You are though.

So FaceBook would have happened without the Internet. Are you really this fucking stupid?

The internet happened without the government.

Not in the slightest.

You don't agree that most Leftists want the rich to pay over 50% of their incomes in taxes?

You are a not very bright or informed person.

No I don't, moron. I expect that real Americans own up and pay their fair share. It's you that stated that taxation is confiscation. You're the sleaze that expects a free lunch.

Who gets to decide 'fair share'? You? The Democrats?

Please.

infrastructure on facebook. give me a break. you didn't give him jack shit except for demonization for becoming rich. No he is not a scumbag. You are though.

So FaceBook would have happened without the Internet. Are you really this fucking stupid?

The internet happened without the government.

DARPA had nothing to do with the concept? Clinton's telcom bill of 1994 didn't put it in the public domain? You're an idiot. You should be playing on Prodigy.

Duh....The Internet was publicly financed. The American taxpayers paid for it, and it was put on the public domain.

The original net may have started that way... it is not in any way shape or form even close to that now..

nice try

America still decides whether it's open or not. Recent votes still support net neutrality. I guess this pisses you off. It's still an infrastructure put in the public domain by the American taxpayer, and this scumbag is about to make a bundle exploiting it, and is renouncing his citizenship to avoid paying tax on his huge profit.

You seem OK with this.

It is not 'infrastructure' .. it is not like global IP space or peering points are like some public highway to be maintained by the government at all... you are fucking WAY off base here

Do I think he should or that I would renounce citizenship?? No.... Do I think he is a scumbag?? No... As stated, the scumbags are the ones thinking that huge chunks of anyone's income should go to an overbloated governemnt... no matter how much you make

You don't agree that most Leftists want the rich to pay over 50% of their incomes in taxes?

No I don't, moron. I expect that real Americans own up and pay their fair share. It's you that stated that taxation is confiscation. You're the sleaze that expects a free lunch.

Please.

Our elected officials, dipshit. But the issue was whether taxation is confiscation. Your wingnut ilk is claiming that it is. Yet, we have a government, which includes National Defense. Are you asking for a free lunch too? What a bunch of whores.

No I don't, moron.

Here is a hint, dopey.

Most Liberals think the 'rich' should pay 50% in Federal taxes - ALONE.

Can you provide a link for that thing you just pulled out your ass? Most real Americans want to drop the Bush tax cuts, paid for with debt, and that would only increase the top rate by 3 fucking percent.

Please.

Our elected officials, dipshit. But the issue was whether taxation is confiscation. Your wingnut ilk is claiming that it is. Yet, we have a government, which includes National Defense. Are you asking for a free lunch too? What a bunch of whores.

Listen, asswipe. There are taxes to run the government, and then there are taxes to provide redistributive handouts to your freeloading supporters in exchange for votes.

The redistributive taxes are a straight confiscation.

He is not getting off scot free. He has to pay an exit tax and that's going to be 500 million dollars.
He said that he is leaving because of the possibility that congress might pass a bill raising taxes on the rich.

I think Dickless is jealous of the guy.

Who wouldn't be? But that's not the issue.

Are you saying that if you had a windfall profit, using an infrastructure payed for by the American people, that you'd be OK with renouncing your citizenship to avoid paying taxes?

If you don't like the law, vote for someone who can get it changed.

You like the law that allows people who are in line to make billions, are American citizens, and leveraging on an infrastructure funded by American taxpayers to just jump ship and move to some other country to avoid paying their share of a tax burden?

Please.

Subjective fairness decided by bureaucrats... laughable... bureaucrats who pander for votes and clammer for more power, are to dictate 'fairness'

Please.

Listen, asswipe. There are taxes to run the government, and then there are taxes to provide redistributive handouts to your freeloading supporters in exchange for votes.

There are taxes to almost pay for the Military and non-discretionary obligations, douchenozzle. All the rest is funded with debt. Thank you Dubya and Freeloading wingnuts.

There are taxes to almost pay for the Military and non-discretionary obligations, douchenozzle. All the rest is funded with debt.

Distinction without a difference as an obligation is an obligation.

Stop pretending that using the Federal government to redistribute wealth is a legit 'cost of running gumbint.'

Marxist asshole.

Please.

Subjective fairness decided by bureaucrats... laughable... bureaucrats who pander for votes and clammer for more power, are to dictate 'fairness'

So, in your bullshit opinion, you vote for bureaucrats. What a bonehead you are. We elect legislators, dingleberry. We, the people, pick and choose who they ought to be. The people responsible for carrying out policy don't decide "fairness". They enforce what the legislature tells them to enforce.

You really are one dumber than dogshit moron. Are you really stupid enough to believe what you wrote, and think that functionaries are making policy? You really are a dumb fuck.

Wow Dickey, you're actually seeing what the rich folks are gonna do when the Dems raise their taxes even more. They don't have to stay in the good ole USA, they can go anywhere they want and you can't stop them. nanna nanna na na!! :rofl:

Who wouldn't be? But that's not the issue.

Are you saying that if you had a windfall profit, using an infrastructure payed for by the American people, that you'd be OK with renouncing your citizenship to avoid paying taxes?

If you don't like the law, vote for someone who can get it changed.

You like the law that allows people who are in line to make billions, are American citizens, and leveraging on an infrastructure funded by American taxpayers to just jump ship and move to some other country to avoid paying their share of a tax burden?

You don't like the freedom to renounce your citizenship??

Lock them in?? Keep them here at gunpoint and keep the gun pointed to take more and more of their earnings because you want something at their expense while you and your ilk get off without the same bill??

Fuck off troll

...he announced his decision to renounce his American citizenship...

The Soviets used to tell their citizens they could not leave their country. This is not the case in America nor should it be. If you want guys like this to keep their wealth here, join us to help make America a more business friendly, less taxed country. If you advocate higher taxes and more government, don't be surprised when some leave.

Forum List

Back