Is Donald Trump ruining our economy or making it better? Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikolas17

Apr 10, 2018
Donald Trump's Presidency is ruining America's economy in many ways
"Donald Trump is convinced that he has done wonders for the economy. The president is especially proud of the surging stock market, which he crowed about Friday morning on Twitter.
But if you look beyond the frothy heights of the Dow and S&P 500, there’s little sign that Trump has accomplished much. Yes, he’s presiding over a gradual, fairly steady expansion left over from the Obama years. And he hasn’t tanked the economy, like some feared he might. But there’s little proof he’s done anything special to significantly boost it."

Is he good or bad for our economy

The GOP is always bad for the economy, look after Reagan and Bush Jr, it will only be worst under Trump. The working poor , disabled, and lower income seniors will suffer terribly.

"Donald Trump is convinced that he has done wonders for the economy. The president is especially proud of the surging stock market, which he crowed about Friday morning on Twitter.
But if you look beyond the frothy heights of the Dow and S&P 500, there’s little sign that Trump has accomplished much. Yes, he’s presiding over a gradual, fairly steady expansion left over from the Obama years. And he hasn’t tanked the economy, like some feared he might. But there’s little proof he’s done anything special to significantly boost it."

Nassau County is bustling with residential and commercial construction.
So you can kiss my ass.

So you can kiss my ass.

The NY Times issued another searing indictment on Trump’s character and leadership.

“Mr. Trump has spent his career in the company of developers and celebrities, and also of grifters, cons, sharks, goons and crooks…He cuts corners, he lies, he cheats, he brags about it, and for the most part, he’s gotten away with it, protected by threats of litigation, hush money and his own bravado. Those methods may be proving to have their limits when they are applied from the Oval Office. Though Republican leaders in Congress still keep a cowardly silence, Mr. Trump now has real reason to be afraid.”

If this is a witch hunt and Trump has nothing illegal to hide, why does he care? The answer, of course, is that he has a lot to hide.

Trump said raiding his lawyer’s office was an attack on America. No, Mr. Trump — a true attack on America is what happened on Sept. 11, 2001. Remember that?”. “Thousands of people lost their lives. Your response to that was to point out that the fall of the twin towers meant your building was now the tallest in downtown Manhattan. Of course, that also wasn’t true.”

So you can kiss my ass.

The NY Times issued another searing indictment on Trump’s character and leadership.

“Mr. Trump has spent his career in the company of developers and celebrities, and also of grifters, cons, sharks, goons and crooks…He cuts corners, he lies, he cheats, he brags about it, and for the most part, he’s gotten away with it, protected by threats of litigation, hush money and his own bravado. Those methods may be proving to have their limits when they are applied from the Oval Office. Though Republican leaders in Congress still keep a cowardly silence, Mr. Trump now has real reason to be afraid.”

If this is a witch hunt and Trump has nothing illegal to hide, why does he care? The answer, of course, is that he has a lot to hide.

Trump said raiding his lawyer’s office was an attack on America. No, Mr. Trump — a true attack on America is what happened on Sept. 11, 2001. Remember that?”. “Thousands of people lost their lives. Your response to that was to point out that the fall of the twin towers meant your building was now the tallest in downtown Manhattan. Of course, that also wasn’t true.”
Trump is being thwarted by every scumbag globalist politician and business person on earth and you seem to be too sub-intelligent to catch on to that fact.

He's making it much better for me, horribly worse for you.

You do not know anything, since you are a Ukrainian immigrant in America.

Yeah, jackass? Well, tell it to my parents, Moron since they would be surprised as hell to hear THAT being that both were GERMAN and were born here as well! :laughing0301: But I guess you are saying that YOU are Ukrainian and that Ukrainians are the dumbest idiots on the planet who know nothing because you know less than nothing fool. But doesn't that make Russia even dumber, as you guys busted a nut to invade a place full of stupid people! :laugh: Oh I feel sorry for you clowns as very soon, someone's going to shove a big missile UP YOUR ASS, cupcake! And don't bother coming here under a false alias anymore after being banned as we all know who your really are and the mods will make short order of you.

So you can kiss my ass.
Merry Xmas to you too, mr Christian.
What happens if live in Mississippi?

Yeah, jackass? Well, tell it to my parents, Moron since they would be surprised as hell to hear THAT being that both were GERMAN and were born here as well! :laughing0301: But I guess you are saying that YOU are Ukrainian and that Ukrainians are the dumbest idiots on the planet who know nothing because you know less than nothing fool. But doesn't that make Russia even dumber, as you guys busted a nut to invade a place full of stupid people! :laugh: Oh I feel sorry for you clowns as very soon, someone's going to shove a big missile UP YOUR ASS, cupcake! And don't bother coming here under a false alias anymore after being banned as we all know who your really are and the mods will make short order of you.
Merry Xmas to you too mr PhD.
Keep up the CAPS , very adult

So you can kiss my ass.
What has 4 “I”s and still can’t see.
Or hire Illegals.
Oh wait! You already do that.

So you can kiss my ass.
Or hire Illegals.
Hey quit going on about my lawn boys

So you can kiss my ass.
Or hire Illegals.
Because Mississippi is...not very important to companies.
But I’m sure it’s a nice place to visit...maybe.

So you can kiss my ass.

Trump is being thwarted by every scumbag globalist politician and business person on earth and you seem to be too sub-intelligent to catch on to that fact.

No silly. We aren't swallowing the narrative liars like Trump and KellyAnn Conway are putting out there. Or Rush. Or Fox. Or Sinclair.

You are swallowing fake news and then on your exhale you scream FAKE NEWS.

Don't you republican sheep realize what sheep you are? Suddenly anyone who decides Trump is a fucking idiot is a globalist? How about you're a fucking idiot?

You'll never convince me. I always knew Trump was a liar and con man. What is happening now is it's becoming obvious to the moderates and undecideds and people who took a chance because Trump said "what do you have to lose".

He's horrible and you're deplorable.

So you can kiss my ass.

I love it. Nassau is "bustling" with construction. LOL.

So you can kiss my ass.
Or hire Illegals.
Because Mississippi is...not very important to companies.
But I’m sure it’s a nice place to visit...maybe.

Actually it is a very nice place to live, much lower poverty rate than CA.

If the Democrats have nothing to hide, then why did they forbid the FBI to look at their servers that they claim were hacked by the Russians? Let me guess. In that instance, you didn't care about transparency. You're ok with crime, as long as the criminal has a "D" by their name, right?

Don't you republican sheep realize what sheep you are?

The problem was that your candidate wanted to bring hundreds of thousands of Syrians here to add to the tens of millions of illegals that your party supports. By the way, a Hillary supporter should be the LAST person to bitch about Trump's honesty and ethics.

If the Democrats have nothing to hide, then why did they forbid the FBI to look at their servers that they claim were hacked by the Russians? Let me guess. In that instance, you didn't care about transparency. You're ok with crime, as long as the criminal has a "D" by their name, right?

That is the worst argument you know that right? So why does Trump mind being spied on? If he has nothing to hide right???

Would you hand over your server?

Trump wrong on Podesta and DNC server

"The DNC coordinated with the FBI and federal intelligence agencies and provided everything they requested, including copies of DNC servers," The copy contains the same information as the physical server.

They asked the White House for comment, but we didn't hear back with an on-the-record response.

The DNC cooperated with the FBI, providing information on the server through a third-party vendor. The FBI said it was an appropriate substitute.

We rate this statement False.

That is the worst argument you know that right? So why does Trump mind being spied on? If he has nothing to hide right???

Would you hand over your server?

"The DNC coordinated with the FBI and federal intelligence agencies and provided everything they requested, including copies of DNC servers," The copy contains the same information as the physical server.

They asked the White House for comment, but we didn't hear back with an on-the-record response.

The DNC cooperated with the FBI, providing information on the server through a third-party vendor. The FBI said it was an appropriate substitute.

We rate this statement False.

Perhaps someone should spy on you since you don’t seem to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back