Company meeting today

Help wanted signs are more or less permanent at grocery stores and restaurants. The big difference is in all of the unsolicited bids for our house.

Help wanted signs are more or less permanent at grocery stores and restaurants. The big difference is in all of the unsolicited bids for our house.
For an even bigger castle....the primo lot or because there is such a shortage? Uncle had a house in Ventura Beach that an older model. Can't tell ya the number of offers he got. Kept it til he died, daughter made out like a bandit.

I got an email from our aluminum manufacturer and prices are going up in July. They apologized for the inconvenience as they know many of us do bids for big and yearly jobs..

I got an email from our aluminum manufacturer and prices are going up in July. They apologized for the inconvenience as they know many of us do bids for big and yearly jobs..
That's covered in the contract isn't it.....sorta like when trucking companies hit their customers with fuel surcharges in the era of prices must necessarily rise

For an even bigger castle....the primo lot or because there is such a shortage? Uncle had a house in Ventura Beach that an older model. Can't tell ya the number of offers he got. Kept it til he died, daughter made out like a bandit.

Here in FL there were few if any unsolicited bids prior to the election

That's covered in the contract isn't it.....sorta like when trucking companies hit their customers with fuel surcharges in the era of prices must necessarily rise
Yes. It just sucks the prices are going up. I am just hoping for a good end game

Forum List

Back