Is DNA Profiling Racist?

Your first link says that genetics only indicates continental origin. What do you think race is? Hahaha.
:confused:

Continental origin is race?

Continent of origin of ones ancestors does correlate with racial characteristics. You are denying this easily observable fact?:confused:
Often it does but Ian always seems more concerned with skin color than anything else. As the links I posted above show...there are many "white" people that have Dna of African origin.

I think this is an interesting legal question and I see no reason to bash the OP. It seems that people automatically have knee jerk reactions to any thread that brings up a racially connected question. All he did was ask a question and solicit opinions, and people start making assumptions.

It IS an interesting legal question! As much as the police and prosecutors think their familial search was legal, I think it will end up being appealed all the way to the SCOTUS. And I would put a small wager on the unauthorized use of the DNA databanks being denied. Either for invasion of privacy or disparate impact.

Continent of origin of ones ancestors does correlate with racial characteristics. You are denying this easily observable fact?:confused:
Often it does but Ian always seems more concerned with skin color than anything else. As the links I posted above show...there are many "white" people that have Dna of African origin.

Skin colour is only a manifestation of race. Skin colour doesn't cause race. Vijay Singh is very dark but he is easily identified as Indian. Albino negroes are white but they are easily identified as black.

The fact that there are people of mixed race doesn't nullify the existence of race.

I haven't followed his career here, but took his post at face value.

As far as the question, I think the police should not be constrained by the fact that certain demographic groups have higher crime rates.

How can you deny the existence of race?

Anything can be denied bro. Some people deny evolution altogether. Most people have no interest in truth or logic - they know what they want to believe and they deny everything else.

Skin colour is only a manifestation of race. Skin colour doesn't cause race. Vijay Singh is very dark but he is easily identified as Indian. Albino negroes are white but they are easily identified as black.

The fact that there are people of mixed race doesn't nullify the existence of race.

come on its a waste of time. you know when a person denies something so obvious as the fact that race is genetic that they are too far gone to be helped.

Jews are very proud of the fact that they can genetically identify Jews and separate them from Gentiles. These are the same Jews who invented the myth that race is not Genetic. Lies don't get any more shameless than this and anybody who insists on believing them - you will never be able to make him face the truth. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Last edited:
We can't convince pathological liars like Ravi to embrace the truth. What we should do instead is take every step to make their lives as miserable as possible so that other maggots would be disincentivized to follow in their footsteps.

After all that's what Jews have been doing - they have been going after people who don't support their views and trying to make them lose their livelihood.

Maggots like Ravi only care about self-interest. Their ideology follows it.

Lying may only be technically a crime when under oath but it should ALWAYS be punished. LIES are what got this country into the mess we're in. There should be NO tolerance of them and NO MERCY for liars.

Last edited:

I haven't followed his career here, but took his post at face value.

As far as the question, I think the police should not be constrained by the fact that certain demographic groups have higher crime rates.

My career here has mostly been pointing out obvious but unwelcome truths.

When someone posts information that goes against the grain of the viewers' worldview the ensuing confusion causes uncomfortable feelings that usually turn into anger and personal attacks against the speaker.

Ideas and facts stand by themselves, the speaker of them shouldn't make any difference.

We can't convince pathological liars like Ravi to embrace the truth. What we should do instead is take every step to make their lives as miserable as possible so that other maggots would be disincentivized to follow in their footsteps.

After all that's what Jews have been doing - they have been going after people who don't support their views and trying to make them lose their livelihood.

Lying may only be technically a crime when under oath but it should ALWAYS be punished. LIES are what got this country into the mess we're in. There should be NO tolerance of them and NO MERCY for liars.

You seem to be an anti-Semitic dreckhead, in my estimation.

YOU are the one implying that JEWS = LIARS here, not me ! ! !

All i said is liars should be punished and you respond by calling me anti-semite.

HAHAHAHAHA ! ! !

YOU STUPID **** !

Last edited:

YOU are the one implying that JEWS = LIARS here, not me ! ! !

All i said is liars should be punished and you respond by calling me anti-semite.

HAHAHAHAHA ! ! !

YOU STUPID **** !

I'm not sure why this board puts up with people like you. I'm all for free speech, and I'm glad this site errs on the side of it. But, you are worthless to this site. :cuckoo:

But continental origin determines race? :doubt:

What the heck are you babbling about now?

All humans are ultimately of African origin :eusa_eh:

Hahaha. I think you are obtuse on purpose.
Breeding population evolve due to local conditions. That is why we have races and identifyible differences even within races. There are many examples, one of the latest is the discovery of a gene mutation for high altitude in Tibetans that has apparantly become common only in the last 3000 years.

The law takes disparate impact as proof in many areas of society. Why would disparate impact not sway the courts to disallow the use of familial DNA? More blacks (by percentage) are identified in the databases and therefor it is reasonable that more unknown black DNA will be matched up with family members. Worse yet if it is found that specific alelles tend to be associated with increased crime.

Mitochondrial DNA and Y haplogroups can tell from which continent your matrilineal and patrilineal ancestors came. And if you live in the Americas, autosomal mapping can tell what fraction of your ancestors came from Africa as slaves, what fraction came from Europe as colonists, and what fraction were Native Americans

:eusa_whistle:

Why does this not tell your "race"? Because ten generations ago (around the year 1800) you had a thousand ancestors, only one of whom (your mother's, mother's, mother's .... mother) had that particular mtDNA.

Only the DNA that was passed on through your direct ancestors in relevant
Why does this not tell your "race"? Again, it is because only one man, out of your thousand ancestors from 1800

All 1000 of them passed their DNA directly onward to me? :cuckoo:

"racial" membership is determined by their culture, not by their genes
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back