Zone1 Is America Racist? Larry Elder

You sure go a long way to deny what most people see is true. And this:

1699155953098.png

Is just dumb.

Larry Elder says he’s not a face of white supremacy. His fans make it hard to believe​

Larry Elder is not the Black face of white supremacy. Or at least that’s what he keeps telling people.

I had to laugh last week when Elder, the radio talk show host who is leading the race to replace Gov. Gavin Newsom if he gets recalled, complained to Fox News that I had “attacked” him in my last column by pointing out that he supports systemically racist policies that would disproportionately harm Black people.

“I anticipated that would happen,” Elder told host Sean Hannity. “This is why a lot of people don’t go into politics because of the politics of personal destruction.”

“Apparently you can say anything about an African American and it’s fine,” a sympathetic Hannity responded a few minutes later.

I’m laughing because Hannity has no idea how right he is.

Despite Elder’s insistence during a recent rally in Woodland Hills that he couldn’t possibly be the palatable Black face covering for the ugliness of white supremacy, my social media feeds and inbox tell a different story.

For a solid week, I’ve been getting hundreds of racist messages from Elder’s angry, mostly self-proclaimed white supporters. People who, in their attempts to defend one Black man, seem to have no problem resorting to anti-Black tropes to tear down not just me, but Black people en masse.

That these are Elder’s most ardent fans should give every Californian pause.

There’s a reader named Christopher, who wrote to me in all lowercase letters: “as a white man, here’s some knowledge. everything you have that makes your life comfortable was built by white men... blacks aren’t oppressed, you have the most privlage [well, “privilege”] to spew hatred everyday. white people have built civilization comfortable. yes certain people have been evil but to talk of supremacy as if blacks aren’t guilty of it themselves. every black country is 3rd world don’t tell me blacks would run anything better.”

Christopher is no doubt a member of USMB.

Sounds like the police overreacted - again. Beating up a teenage girl over LITTERING?
They were belligerent and aggressive, it had nothing to do with littering. A normal teenager would have picked the can up after being spoken to by the police. The way you misrepresent everything is ridiculous.

They probably put that product in a security container because it is often pilfered, but yeah, it's a bad look.
What? Did you just suggest the black products are stolen more often than the white products? OMFG shut up you racist LOL

Yeah, Sherlock Holmes here cracked the case. It’s black crime that causes security measures on only black products BUT the effects of black crime elsewhere are due to RACISM!

What? Did you just suggest the black products are stolen more often than the white products? OMFG shut up you racist LOL

Yeah, Sherlock Holmes here cracked the case. It’s black crime that causes security measures on only black products BUT the effects of black crime elsewhere are due to RACISM!

I didn't suggest it, just pointed out that stores put security measures on products that are often pilfered. The reason behind this pilferage can be anyone's guess.

I didn't suggest it, just pointed out that stores put security measures on products that are often pilfered. The reason behind this pilferage can be anyone's guess.
I’m sure it’s a conspiracy by white supremacists to steal black hair care products…..

“Anyone’s guess” LOL

I’m sure it’s a conspiracy by white supremacists to steal black hair care products…..

Or someone found his inventory was off and panicked. Again, bad look. If there's pilferage of those products, put them all in security containers.

Why are you rationalizing black genocide?

Not sure why you are babbling, but okay.

Forum List

Back