Zone1 Is America Racist? Larry Elder

We could if the liberals would stop wrongly blaming racism for everything. I told you, in the wake of the death of George Floyd, there was wide support because people saw it as a case of police brutality. Then the left shifted the narrative from police brutality to ”RACISM!” and blamed white people for being part of the inherent “white supremacy” in America. That kind of ugly-stupid isn’t attractive to a lot of people.

Uh, people were calling it racism the day it happened. I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. The only reason why white people tried to shift the blame to "Police Brutality" is that the video was so fucking awful, you'd have just looked stupid with your usual "He Should Have Obeyed the Law" shit.

But you admittedly don’t see it systemically, you see disparity being equal to discrimination. It’s also not in the laws. You acknowledged this. First it was racist laws, you actually later claimed it was “all of them”. Zero naming of racist laws. Then it was how those laws are only enforced on black people. Your example of this was completely false. And now you are back to claiming a false equivalence between disparity and discrimination. We’ve been here before, and begin again.

Blah, blah, blah... if you have a law that lets a cop pull over someone for a broken taillight, and they use that as an excuse to pull over black people and then conduct unwarranted searches of their persons and vehicles, that's racist, and you know it.

I'm not sure what this deranged fucking shit is that you need to pretend racism isn't a thing. I guess it's like pretending Climate Change isn't a thing. Or Evolution isn't a thing. Anything that upsets your precious little world view or requires you to fix a problem.

Instead of calling for police reform, the left went full retard and demanded the police be defunded. Again, that level of ugly-stupid is not attractive to a lot of people. The only people that kind of ugly-stupid is attractive to is white liberals who live in low crime areas.
Except police weren't defunded, we increased spending on police.

And that's part of the problem. We have basic social needs that aren't being met, but we are letting the Police buy discarded military equipment.

Uh, people were calling it racism the day it happened. I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. The only reason why white people tried to shift the blame to "Police Brutality" is that the video was so fucking awful, you'd have just looked stupid with your usual "He Should Have Obeyed the Law" shit.
The death of George Floyd had nothing to do with race. There was not a single piece of evidence presented in the court or otherwise that his death was racially motivated. Chauvin was never charged with a hate crime. The belief that it had to do with racism is media narrative.

.. if you have a law that lets a cop pull over someone for a broken taillight, and they use that as an excuse to pull over black people and then conduct unwarranted searches of their persons and vehicles, that's racist, and you know it.

And this is where you make your case. In a half-baked hypothetical scenario where broken-taillight laws are covert racist traps. What is it when a white person is subject to an unwarranted search? Racism to you, is just anything bad that happens to a black person. Racism is always the reason. Policing is white supremacy, even when it’s a black cop!

The death of George Floyd had nothing to do with race. There was not a single piece of evidence presented in the court or otherwise that his death was racially motivated. Chauvin was never charged with a hate crime. The belief that it had to do with racism is media narrative.

White cop with a long record of abusing minority suspects... yes, it was about race.

And this is where you make your case. In a half-baked hypothetical scenario where broken-taillight laws are covert racist traps. What is it when a white person is subject to an unwarranted search? Racism to you, is just anything bad that happens to a black person. Racism is always the reason. Policing is white supremacy, even when it’s a black cop!

Sadly, there will always be sellouts and quislings going along with bad systems, it doesn't make the system any less bad.

Take, for instance, the case of Sandra Bland. She failed to use her turn signal. The cop pulled her over. She gave him some lip. He pinned her ass to the ground and took her to jail, where she later "mysteriously" committed "suicide".

The cop's punishment? He lost his job.

White cop with a long record of abusing minority suspects... yes, it was about race.

Please demonstrate with evidenced his long history of abusing minorities.

Take, for instance, the case of Sandra Bland. She failed to use her turn signal. The cop pulled her over. She gave him some lip. He pinned her ass to the ground and took her to jail, where she later "mysteriously" committed "suicide".

The cop's punishment? He lost his job.

There is nothing in that incident that indicate a racial motive. Nothing, just like the rest of your bogus claims. Listen, there is racism I don’t deny it, it’s part of human nature. However, the rampant racism that you claim is lurking under every rock just ain’t true.

Please demonstrate with evidenced his long history of abusing minorities.

There is nothing in that incident that indicate a racial motive. Nothing, just like the rest of your bogus claims. Listen, there is racism I don’t deny it, it’s part of human nature. However, the rampant racism that you claim is lurking under every rock just ain’t true.

He brutalized a black girl over a minor traffic infraction. How is that not racist?

That’s it? That’s your case, Matlock?
A hypothetical suggestion that cops who live just outside the city limits (in less diverse suburban areas) might not understand the cultural norms inside the city limits? And a woman who accuses Chauvin of acting differently about black people? You have really outdone yourself this time.

He brutalized a black girl over a minor traffic infraction. How is that not racist?

Because maybe he brutalized her for being a woman? Or gay? Or, Jewish? Or, because of something else completely unrelated to the color of her skin?

There is more to her (and the whole situation) than just the color of her skin. Your position reduces her down to the color of her skin by assuming her skin color is the reason.

You are the worst kind of ignorant racist. You think you are an ally but you lack the self awareness to realize what a bigot you are.

That’s it? That’s your case, Matlock?
A hypothetical suggestion that cops who live just outside the city limits (in less diverse suburban areas) might not understand the cultural norms inside the city limits? And a woman who accuses Chauvin of acting differently about black people? You have really outdone yourself this time.

There was also the 14 year old black boy he put into a headlock, similar to what he did to Floyd. The guy was a racist loose cannon that went off.

Because maybe he brutalized her for being a woman? Or gay? Or, Jewish? Or, because of something else completely unrelated to the color of her skin?
Except she wasn't gay or Jewish, she was black. And he completely overreacted because she mouthed off to him and wouldn't put out a cigarette.

You are the worst kind of ignorant racist. You think you are an ally but you lack the self awareness to realize what a bigot you are.
Stop trying to gaslight people, you aren't good at it.

Pretending racism isnt' a thing doesn't make it go away.

There was also the 14 year old black boy he put into a headlock, similar to what he did to Floyd. The guy was a racist loose cannon that went off.

Is that the extent of his history of aggressive behavior or are you deceptively only presenting the one incident that involved a black person.

Except she wasn't gay or Jewish, she was black. And he completely overreacted because she mouthed off to him and wouldn't put out a cigarette.

And you don’t expect anyone to notice that you are jumping from her being black to her being black is the reason for the confrontation? You are reducing her to the color of her skin and suggesting without any evidence, other than the color of her skin, that it’s about racism.

Pretending racism isnt' a thing doesn't make it go away.

Pretending I did t explicitly state in post 104 that racism exists, doesn’t support your conspiracy theory of systemic racism.

Is that the extent of his history of aggressive behavior or are you deceptively only presenting the one incident that involved a black person.
Um, no, his whole record of complaints is like that...

Pretending I did t explicitly state in post 104 that racism exists, doesn’t support your conspiracy theory of systemic racism.

No, guy, you spend a lot of time downplaying racism, that's the thing, defending racist cops no matter what they are caught doing.

Um, no, his whole record of complaints is like that...
citation

No, guy, you spend a lot of time downplaying racism, that's the thing, defending racist cops no matter what they are caught doing.

You just keep making the accusation of racism. It’s a pyramid scheme of racism. Even if someone savages your argument, you just call them racist. It’s your whole arguement. So dumb.

I think when you spend as much time rationalizing the murder of black people by police, as the Romans said, "Res ipsa loquitur" - The thing speaks for itself.
I take it that means you aren’t going to provide a citation for your claim that the whole Chauvin‘s history of aggression is against black people? Oh well…

I also want to point out that your above response perfectly illustrates my point that you were responding to. Being unable to defend your argument with logic, reason, and evidence, you resort to defending your conspiracy theory with accusations of racism. It is a pyramid scheme of racism. If someone disagrees with your claims of racism, that’s just more evidence of racism.

I take it that means you aren’t going to provide a citation for your claim that the whole Chauvin‘s history of aggression is against black people?
I already did, but never mind.

I also want to point out that your above response perfectly illustrates my point that you were responding to. Being unable to defend your argument with logic, reason, and evidence, you resort to defending your conspiracy theory with accusations of racism. It is a pyramid scheme of racism. If someone disagrees with your claims of racism, that’s just more evidence of racism.
Guy, you have spent SEVERAL THREADS rationalizing police murder of black people INCLUDING CHILDREN. The thing speaks for itself.

Larry Elder is an idiot. The only people who praise him are white racists.

I already did, but never mind.
NO you didn’t. You originally offered like two half assed examples and when called out on it you proclaimed his whole history was violence against blacks people. I asked for a citation of that and you ignored it.
Guy, you have spent SEVERAL THREADS rationalizing police murder of black people INCLUDING CHILDREN. The thing speaks for itself
No I haven’t, you are a straight up lair. I have condemned police brutality. All I’ve done is speak objectively about the your claims and incidents you claim support your conspiracy theory. This is how the whole discussion has been-
(you) “everything is racist!”
(me) “like what?”
(you) “a traffic stop went bad and the driver died in police custody”
(me) how is that racist”
(you) “the driver was black”
(me) “that alone doesn’t mean the incident was racially motivated”
(you) “you are a racist who rationalizes the murder of black people”

Forum List

Back