Zone1 Is CNN right? Or dead wrong? That Baby Boomers broke the American Dream for Millennials??

Here's the problem.
Social Security was started in 1935, and everyone gets it,....gen x, gen z, millennials, baby boomers
So, it's not just for the Baby Boomers.
Medicare was started in 1965.
In 1965 the oldest Baby Boomers would have been 20 years old.
They were not running the government, and also, it's not just for the Baby Boomers.
But they'll promote ,and support it; lock stock, and barrel as they stare down thier own mortality...

Typical Democrat supporter, I nail you to the wall and you change the subject. Next.
I didn't change the subject you stupid shit. Boomers are parasites. Are you on Medicare? Tell me about your parents. The fact that you are running away from such questions tells me everything I need to know.

Millennials are broken because their parents raised weak, soft, pussy ass bitches. That's ultimately the reason why they are so fucking useless. And the fact they were raised on social media which is a plague of the strong and intelligent, but that's their parents fault as well for letting them be raised by social media and the internet.

Course it doesn't help that companies and politicians tried to cater to them and indulge their feelings in attempts to earn dollars from them they don't have, and votes they are too stupid to make.

We will have to wait for another generation because millennials are too weak to raise better children.

Forum List

Back