Is Biden clean enough and articulate enough to run for president?

Creepy Joe is a plagiarist as well as a racist, guilty of Sex Harassment. Sounds like an ideal candidate for the D's to nominate

He could win over much of Donald's base.

2z8romg.jpg

Biden is a friggin joke.

The very fact that he was part of the worthless failed Obama Administration is by itself enough to make anybody except a stupid Moon Bat reject him as a serious candidate.

Biden is a friggin joke.

The very fact that he was part of the worthless failed Obama Administration is by itself enough to make anybody except a stupid Moon Bat reject him as a serious candidate.

Obama's legacy is less than zero. Even the Libs have given up on the Obamacare Atrocity- every single candidate on the left wants to replace the failed scheme with Fully Socialized Medicine that would outlaw private arrangements for insurance or medical care.

I can just see the debate now between that clown Biden and Trump. Trump would be rattling off all of the failures of the Obama/Biden administration and Biden would be crying.

And if he wins would he put us back in chains? Government owned overlord chains...

The man is a walking, talking race baiting gaff machine. Someone should patent him.

Any idiot can run for President as long as they are U.S. born citizen and get the Electoral College...

The question for me why can't the nation pull it head from it ass and run someone like Weld instead of the last four idiots that have won!

And if he wins would he put us back in chains? Government owned overlord chains...

The man is a walking, talking race baiting gaff machine. Someone should patent him.
Clean as the pussy grabber or articulate like the retarded covfefe?

If one thinks Biden is not clean or articulate enough, then one has to admit Tru p was not, either. So, the question changes a bit. Is it really asking whether or not Biden is clean or articulate enough to get enough non deplorables to vote for him?

If one thinks Biden is not clean or articulate enough, then one has to admit Tru p was not, either. So, the question changes a bit. Is it really asking whether or not Biden is clean or articulate enough to get enough non deplorables to vote for him?

BIden is an Old Rich Straight Honky, in a field filled with Indians and Mexicans and blacks and broads, it doesn't bode well for his chances.

Doesn't matter. He's spent his political career trashing America and calling the American public so many names in his hateful speeches (which is why Obamaggot chose him as VP), that makes him unelectable. Ever since Obamaggot's treason, liberals actually think they can win votes by verbally abusing their own public with their own PC temper tantrums. Which is why these traitorous pigs have lost a record 1000+ seats on the state and national levels during the Obamasshole son of a bitch's 8 year "dark age."

I was so overjoyed when Biden's son died of cancer, because it's hard to find a scumbag who deserves the grief of losing a child more than that son of a bitch Joe Biden. And it's all the less of his bloodline polluting this world.

If only the moron would attack supremacists with the same zeal as he attacks our media our fbi, I'd feel a bit better
Lol, if Hillary goes down. So will Biden, I can't wait !

Plugs needs to definitely reconsider about running.
He is already 10 miles of bad road, and Trump will trigger a stroke in the old white coot!

Biden has lusted for power and the big job in Washington since the 1980's. His entire career has been targeted for this run at glory. He spent 8 years under the mentorship of B. Hussein O himself, who handpicked Biden.

He is definitely going to run.

If only the moron would attack supremacists with the same zeal as he attacks our media our fbi, I'd feel a bit better
Lol, if Hillary goes down. So will Biden, I can't wait !

Plugs needs to definitely reconsider about running.
He is already 10 miles of bad road, and Trump will trigger a stroke in the old white coot!

Biden has lusted for power and the big job in Washington since the 1980's. His entire career has been targeted for this run at glory. He spent 8 years under the mentorship of B. Hussein O himself, who handpicked Biden.

He is definitely going to run.

That's cause he's stupid and is running for all the wrong reasons.....a personal lust for power.
Stay home, Plugs, or you'll be sorry! Your party has already gone stage far left, and you'll be the last one to moderate it!

Biden comes with a wealth of incriminating statements and actions that Trump can drag him over the coals with.

Biden would have the entire MSM ignoring anything negative from his past. The MSM would fabricate a fictional character that Biden would portray in public just as they did for Obama.

Forum List

Back