Is Biden clean enough and articulate enough to run for president?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
And if he wins would he put us back in chains? Government owned overlord chains...

The man is a walking, talking race baiting gaff machine. Someone should patent him.

And if he wins would he put us back in chains? Government owned overlord chains...

The man is a walking, talking race baiting gaff machine. Someone should patent him.
Biden comes with a wealth of incriminating statements and actions that Trump can drag him over the coals with.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I did start the thread and you IMMEDIATELY went off topic
Not at all. We can look at past elections for insight to the answer to the question.

Your avoidance shows your thread has fallen on its face. Biden is clearly cleaner and more articulate than the current occupant. So the answer to your question is crystal clear. But you don't want to admit that.

Not at all. We can look at past elections for insight to the answer to the question.

Your avoidance shows your thread has fallen on its face. Biden is clearly cleaner and more articulate than the current occupant. So the answer to your question is crystal clear. But you don't want to admit that.
Biden is a racist pervert:

iu

iu
Many people feel the same about Trump. Looks like it wasn't an obstacle.

LOL Biden's "Clean and Articulate" comment about Obama was an obvious slam on Blacks. Would he have spoken in amazement about a White candidate being "Clean and Articulate"?

Creepy Joe is a plagiarist as well as a racist, guilty of Sex Harassment. Sounds like an ideal candidate for the D's to nominate

iu
The claims about Trump are obvious lies. On the other hand, we have published statements and video/photos of Biden's sleazy behavior.

Creepy Joe is a plagiarist as well as a racist, guilty of Sex Harassment. Sounds like an ideal candidate for the D's to nominate
Really? Because someone worse in every respect enjoys 85% republican approval ratings. Sounds to me like he would be more successful by switching parties .

Why argue with a tard? It's time wasted you can never recover. So, back on topic, I hope Pedo Joe is nominated by the clucks on the left, LOL

hes more articulate than obama w/o a teleprompter. for sure.

looking to the past and all...

iu
The claims about Trump are obvious lies. On the other hand, we have published statements and video/photos of Biden's sleazy behavior.
You gave lie detector tests to those 18 women accusing trump ?? And trump raping his first wife means nothing?
ROFL! How would I force them to take a lie detector test? Lisa Blum admitted she was paying bimbos big bucks to accuse Trump of sexual crimes. Where are those bimbos now? Why haven't they sued Trump?

Trump's first wife recanted her accusation, so that means nothing.

Forum List

Back