Is anyone but me upset that transgenders are ruining womens' and girls' sports?

For an issue you don’t even care about, you sure are interested in arguing for males to be able to play in female sports. Why don’t you just say “I don’t care if they’re allowed to or not; it’s just for plastic trophies anyway?”

Because they aren't in it for plastic trophies... they are in it for scholarships.

That's all fine, but don't get worked up when someone figures out how to game the scam. Not that is what's going on here, but heck, if it was, I wouldn't care.

Because they aren't in it for plastic trophies... they are in it for scholarships.

That's all fine, but don't get worked up when someone figures out how to game the scam. Not that is what's going on here, but heck, if it was, I wouldn't care.
Ok, so you have a lot of resentment that women, who you could probably have beaten in softball, got scholarships that were unavailable to you. Now you're glad some dudes have found a workaround. Figuring out how to game it is exactly what's going on here. If you were really too dumb to see that, I don't believe you would be capable of posting complete sentences.

I have said more than once that this I-am-transwoman-hear-me-roar fad is about liberal men who said "I am a feminist," thinking that would get them laid, finally got tired of the matriarchal society they voluntarily joined. But, instead of manning up and not being pushed around anymore, they "identify as women," so they can shriek about being fierce and not be accused of the dreaded "toxic masculinity."

But, in sport, it is about nothing more or less than juvenile males, teens and twenty-somethings, cheating their way to being "star athletes," or in some cases just making the team. You doubt it? Find a picture of "Lia" Thomas out in public in a dress.
By what criteria will the school tell the difference? Especially given the litigeousness of the trans activists, wouldn't the school district's attorneys tell them to err on the side of caution? Meaning, be cautious that they don't deny a dude in a dress the "right" to stand in the girls' bathroom, not be cautious that they do not endanger female students.
You mean other than common sense and being on the scene.
So, if you're on the scene at a middle school, and you say "I need a female teacher to stand in the girls bathroom to monitor, because I think that should be a thing now." These teachers volunteer:

1704497613488.png

1704497673835.png

1704497758967.png

1704497969891.png

Which one you gonna pick with your common sense? The answer would have to be "all of the above," right? That's common sense that if someone identifies as a woman, they are a woman.

Share your wisdom, please.

Ok, so you have a lot of resentment that women, who you could probably have beaten in softball, got scholarships that were unavailable to you. Now you're glad some dudes have found a workaround. Figuring out how to game it is exactly what's going on here. If you were really too dumb to see that, I don't believe you would be capable of posting complete sentences.

Ahh, Seymore, spent a week on vacation with my wife, didn't have to think about you and your transphobic asshattery for a week.

I wouldn't have had an interest in softball or any other sport. I paid for my college the honorable way, through military service. What annoyed me was that when I was at UIC, we paid hundreds of dollars in student fees, most of which went to an utterly useless athletics programs. More annoying was talking to any of these jocks, of either Gender. Dumber than fucking rocks and had no business being at a university.

Universities wouldn't spend a dime on Title IX bullshit if the government didn't make them. So I don't get worked up that some transgender makes a mockery of it.

I have said more than once that this I-am-transwoman-hear-me-roar fad is about liberal men who said "I am a feminist," thinking that would get them laid, finally got tired of the matriarchal society they voluntarily joined. But, instead of manning up and not being pushed around anymore, they "identify as women," so they can shriek about being fierce and not be accused of the dreaded "toxic masculinity."

Or maybe they just aren't transphobic douchenoodles like you are. Again, the only people I see losing their shit over this are sexually insecure men.

I remember back in the day, when they were first talking about gays in the military, your sort went on and on and on about gay soldiers checking out the straight soldiers in the shower. In fact, the way they carried on, you'd think all people did in the military was take showers.

But, in sport, it is about nothing more or less than juvenile males, teens and twenty-somethings, cheating their way to being "star athletes," or in some cases just making the team. You doubt it? Find a picture of "Lia" Thomas out in public in a dress.

Why would anyone take her picture when she is not doing sports stuff?

1705114802985.png

So, if you're on the scene at a middle school, and you say "I need a female teacher to stand in the girls bathroom to monitor, because I think that should be a thing now." These teachers volunteer:
Then I'd tell them no. See, that was simple.

Ahh, Seymore, spent a week on vacation with my wife, didn't have to think about you and your transphobic asshattery for a week.
I’m surprised that you feel that you “have to,” think about me anytime. I myself did not notice you being away from the board, at all.
I wouldn't have had an interest in softball or any other sport. I paid for my college the honorable way, through military service. What annoyed me was that when I was at UIC, we paid hundreds of dollars in student fees, most of which went to an utterly useless athletics programs. More annoying was talking to any of these jocks, of either Gender. Dumber than fucking rocks and had no business being at a university.
If you are that hostile to sports, especially women’s sports, then it is no wonder you would support something so damaging as letting men play them.
Universities wouldn't spend a dime on Title IX bullshit if the government didn't make them. So I don't get worked up that some transgender makes a mockery of it.

Or maybe they just aren't transphobic douchenoodles like you are. Again, the only people I see losing their shit over this are sexually insecure men.

I remember back in the day, when they were first talking about gays in the military, your sort went on and on and on about gay soldiers checking out the straight soldiers in the shower. In fact, the way they carried on, you'd think all people did in the military was take showers.
You have me confused with someone else. I was in the military for several years, and I knew gay men and women who were flying barely under the radar in the eighties and nineties. For any closeted gays who wanted to check out my goods in the shower, what would I care? Feast your eyes, boys, and lament you’re not my type.

But, as a man, I have a protective attitude toward women, that you, as an overgrown boy, clearly do not feel. It’s as hard to explain to a boy what it feels like to be a man as it would be to explain color to a blind person using only words.
Why would anyone take her picture when she is not doing sports stuff?

View attachment 887172
Well done! I doubted that. You could find one, and you did.

I hope that was not what you really spend your “vacation” doing. Looking for that picture.
Then I'd tell them no. See, that was simple.
It was you who said the solution to boys putting on skirts and going into the girls bathroom to have forced sex with girls was to put a monitor in the bathroom. If you’re backtracking, that’s a good idea. Boys often pretend they did not say what they said. Men own up to their mistakes. See above for an example.

There’s hope for you yet, Joe. Never to late to grow up.

If you are that hostile to sports, especially women’s sports, then it is no wonder you would support something so damaging as letting men play them.

I think it exposed what a farce they are, um, yeah. Lia Thomas a mediocre male swimmer, but put him up against the Title IX gals, and he smoked them.

The ironic thing is that you right wingers lament all day about a black kid who gets into Harvard even though he had a slightly lower SAT score than a White kid, but you are fine creating a special category for women who couldn't compete with men with a head start.

Next, we need the abled-bodied to identify as "disabled" and participate in the Para-Olympics. Just to show the absurdity of it all.

Because no one is actually watching women's sports or the Para-Olympics, they just exist because someone said they needed to exist.

But, as a man, I have a protective attitude toward women, that you, as an overgrown boy, clearly do not feel. It’s as hard to explain to a boy what it feels like to be a man as it would be to explain color to a blind person using only words.

Naw, man, the problem with your "protectiveness" is that most women don't want to be patronized like that. I am a firm believer in feminism and equality. If you want to play in a man's world, then you play in a man's world. You want to play lumberjack, you need to hold up your end of the log.

Well done! I doubted that. You could find one, and you did.

I hope that was not what you really spend your “vacation” doing. Looking for that picture.
Took me 30 seconds after I got back. But again, it took you three days to come up with a response to my last post. That's kind of sad, really.

It was you who said the solution to boys putting on skirts and going into the girls bathroom to have forced sex with girls was to put a monitor in the bathroom. If you’re backtracking, that’s a good idea. Boys often pretend they did not say what they said. Men own up to their mistakes. See above for an example.
No, you just apply common sense. I know that's in short supply on the right, they just want someone to hate.

There’s hope for you yet, Joe. Never to late to grow up.
No, growing up is not being a transphobic and homophobic twat.

Yes, we can see you have a hangup. I'm sure you had the same hangup about gays.

Oh, I think the transgender are living rent free in your head.

I personally don't think about them other than enjoying how they piss off religious assholes.

Naw, what upsets me is that I had to work two minimum wage jobs and join the National Guard to get through college, and some party girl on a bullshit Title IX scholarship that was paid for with my student fees was living large.

Again, a matter of applying common sense, but you religious crazies don't know what that means.

My guesses are worth more than most people's "facts"
You're delusional.
I'd be fine with that, also.

But, until that great day comes, as long as my tax dollars are funding female athletics, I'll stand up for my daughters, granddaughters, nieces and females not related to me at all to have their sports without being harassed, pushed out, injuried, and leered at.
Joey has no decency.

Where is the push-back from the so-called Women's Movement?

They don't care anymore....they let the deranged trannies walk all over them...

Pretty disgusting and sad times for the Banana Republic known previously as the USA :(

It’s women’s sports, no one on the left gives a damn about women’s sports and never have or will.

....they let the deranged trannies walk all over them...
There's the dilemma, probably self-inflicted. Feminists see the growing number of men-to-women trends and think it's a sign that the world recognizes women as superior. But now they are faced with "male" (trans) superiority in sports, plus the criminalization of transphobia. It boils down to a standard ranking of proficiency in sports:

WINNERS: Men
RUNNERS UP: Trans men-to-women ... let's face it they are men.
LOSERS: Women

There are three possible remedies.
1). No more "women's sports" at all. Compell women (cis, trans, and otherwise) to compete with men.
2). Disqualify "trans" in women's sporting events. But that will defy the 'trans are women' laws, legitimize transphobia, and leave feminists spinning their heads not knowing what to do or how to react.
3). Create a "trans sports" category. Let's see how the ticket office will survive that! However, it could be limited to "Gay Pride Week" with some success if the "athletes" wear bikini uniforms and lots of make-up. 🤡"Oh, how discriminatory and transphobic!" They could make a career out of it, touring the world just as the Harlem Globetrotters did.

Democrats have a bit of a problem there. They pretend to be behind any womens movement and want women to break glass ceilings, etc etc...

They are also huge supporters of LGBTQ and trans people. Trans people are ruining womens sports but Democrats can't say anything about it, so they throw real women under the bus and I guess that's okay with women who are athletes.

Democrats have a bit of a problem there. They pretend to be behind any womens movement and want women to break glass ceilings, etc etc...

They are also huge supporters of LGBTQ and trans people. Trans people are ruining womens sports but Democrats can't say anything about it, so they throw real women under the bus and I guess that's okay with women who are athletes.

No problem at all.

When it comes to the things that are ACTUALLY important to women - reproductive rights, equal pay, sexual harassment protections - they know that the Democrats are their friends and the Republicans are the friends of the corporations and religious fanatics.

If women's sports are being ruined because one or two transgenders show up for an event no one would otherwise care about, then it wasn't much of a thing, anyway.

No problem at all.

When it comes to the things that are ACTUALLY important to women - reproductive rights, equal pay, sexual harassment protections - they know that the Democrats are their friends and the Republicans are the friends of the corporations and religious fanatics.

If women's sports are being ruined because one or two transgenders show up for an event no one would otherwise care about, then it wasn't much of a thing, anyway.
Yes. Women should be free to get pregnant any old time then just kill that baby that wasn't wanted. Democrats have always loved the idea of killing babies. Democrats apparently have never thought of urging women to avoid becoming pregnant in the first place so they don't have to kill a child.

Some women enjoy taking part in sports and excelling in those sports. It removes the enjoyment of the win if a man who can't win anything competing with other men can just pretend to be a woman and always win.

Women do not like that invasion at all, but if they say anything, they are chastised for being uncaring of those poor loser men who need to find a competition where they can win.

Forum List

Back