Is anyone but me upset that transgenders are ruining womens' and girls' sports?

Yes. Women should be free to get pregnant any old time then just kill that baby that wasn't wanted. Democrats have always loved the idea of killing babies. Democrats apparently have never thought of urging women to avoid becoming pregnant in the first place so they don't have to kill a child.
Fetuses aren't babies... Next.
Some women enjoy taking part in sports and excelling in those sports. It removes the enjoyment of the win if a man who can't win anything competing with other men can just pretend to be a woman and always win.

Again, what are the chances of that happening? Transgenders are less than 1% of the population, do you really think a handful of them are going to take all the trophies?

Women do not like that invasion at all, but if they say anything, they are chastised for being uncaring of those poor loser men who need to find a competition where they can win.
The only ones I see whining about it are men.

... and ...

Women! And we gave them the vote!!!
I know. I am a woman and totally understand that many women are not built for logical thinking. I am sure those who come here are better than that ... maybe.

I hope you understand my sarcasm when I said that women should be able to get pregnant and just kill the pesky baby if she doesn't want it. I abhor the idea of abortion.

Side note: Have you read A Spell For Chameleon ? It's an old book in a series (Xanth) by Piers Anthony, full of puns. It's about a girl who was sweet, beautiful, smart, and nice for part of the month but she deteriorated into an ugly, awful, harpy the second part of the month. I loved it. I identified with it...... laughingly....

Fetuses aren't babies... Next.

Again, what are the chances of that happening? Transgenders are less than 1% of the population, do you really think a handful of them are going to take all the trophies?

The only ones I see whining about it are men.
All the trophies? Of course not. But those young women who are competing against men in womens sports feel it.

But hey. You or anyone else can support men pretending to be women, or dogs, or whatever else. What's wrong with pretending? Oh.... and also requiring that everyone else also pretend so as not to make the pretenders feel bad.

smh.gif

Women! And we gave them the vote!!!
I know. I am a woman and totally understand that many women are not built for logical thinking.
I know you're a woman but I could see that you are easy to talk with and not prone to madness, otherwise, I wouldn't have made that last comment. :)
I am sure those who come here are better than that ... maybe.
We can hope. :)
I hope you understand my sarcasm when I said that women should be able to get pregnant and just kill the pesky baby if she doesn't want it. I abhor the idea of abortion.
Yes, I understood.
Side note: Have you read A Spell For Chameleon ?
No, I haven't.
..... It's about a girl who was sweet, beautiful, smart, and nice for part of the month but she deteriorated into an ugly, awful, harpy the second part of the month. ....
It must be my wife's biography. :102:

I know. I am a woman and totally understand that many women are not built for logical thinking. I am sure those who come here are better than that ... maybe.

As Mr. Spock once observed, Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.

But assuming you are a woman (really, less sure after that statement), I stand by my point that m ost people going apeshit over women's sports they didn't care about before are men.

I also don't think abortion is a good thing. I just don't think the answer to it is trying you outlaw it, any more than trying to outlaw alcohol, drugs, or any other social scourge.

The Philippines have the kinds of laws you want, and they have more abortions per capita than we have.

Side note: Have you read A Spell For Chameleon ? It's an old book in a series (Xanth) by Piers Anthony, full of puns. It's about a girl who was sweet, beautiful, smart, and nice for part of the month but she deteriorated into an ugly, awful, harpy the second part of the month. I loved it. I identified with it...... laughingly....
I read one of Anthony's books once, and found it to be kind of awful and forgettable.

All the trophies? Of course not. But those young women who are competing against men in womens sports feel it.
I guess. I can't get worked up about it, given what an absolute scam Title IX is.

But hey. You or anyone else can support men pretending to be women, or dogs, or whatever else. What's wrong with pretending? Oh.... and also requiring that everyone else also pretend so as not to make the pretenders feel bad.

Reminds me of a joke, the Shrink asks his patient,
"How long have you thought you were a dog!"
"Ever since I was a puppy, Doctor".

Here's the thing, transgender people exist. They aren't going to stop existing because you don't like them.

As Mr. Spock once observed, Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.

But assuming you are a woman (really, less sure after that statement), I stand by my point that m ost people going apeshit over women's sports they didn't care about before are men.
I am a woman. My avatar picture is me.

I also don't think abortion is a good thing. I just don't think the answer to it is trying you outlaw it, any more than trying to outlaw alcohol, drugs, or any other social scourge.

The Philippines have the kinds of laws you want, and they have more abortions per capita than we have.

I read one of Anthony's books once, and found it to be kind of awful and forgettable.
Abortion cannot and should not be outlawed. But. It also should not be cheered and celebrated. I hate that it is a political football necessitating some sort of pro vs con stand.

I guess. I can't get worked up about it, given what an absolute scam Title IX is.

Here's the thing, transgender people exist. They aren't going to stop existing because you don't like them.
I understand that. I believe in compassion for all whether they are mentally sound or not. I just don't think transgendered people should (if they have any ethics at all) insert themselves into sports events created for the other gender. I also don't think women belong on pro football teams. One would think that would be a given. But. It's not.

Abortion cannot and should not be outlawed. But. It also should not be cheered and celebrated. I hate that it is a political football necessitating some sort of pro vs con stand.

I'm not sure anyone is cheering or celebrating it. But the right wing HAS made it a political football.

I am a woman. My avatar picture is me.
I got an email once from a woman who claimed to be a hot model from China who wanted me to invest in Bitcoin. That's the level of cred we are dealing with here. Hey, that's my picture in my Avi, too. NO, really. Anyone who knows me knows I wear a fedora.

I understand that. I believe in compassion for all whether they are mentally sound or not. I just don't think transgendered people should (if they have any ethics at all) insert themselves into sports events created for the other gender. I also don't think women belong on pro football teams. One would think that would be a given. But. It's not.

I seem to recall a case some decades back, when a girl's parents sued the school to get her on the boy's football team. The first time she got tackled, she suffered from some serious internal injuries and her parents sued over that, too.

Wrong punch line. "ever since I am forbidden to be on the sofa" is the correct one.
That makes no sense at all. Homosexuals are a natural phenomenon that aren't going to stop existing whether you like it or not. Transgenders are not natural and will stop existing as soon as you stop the surgery.

I'm not sure anyone is cheering or celebrating it. But the right wing HAS made it a political football.

I got an email once from a woman who claimed to be a hot model from China who wanted me to invest in Bitcoin. That's the level of cred we are dealing with here. Hey, that's my picture in my Avi, too. NO, really. Anyone who knows me knows I wear a fedora.

I seem to recall a case some decades back, when a girl's parents sued the school to get her on the boy's football team. The first time she got tackled, she suffered from some serious internal injuries and her parents sued over that, too.

I am not "hot" . I was never "hot", but I was young once and that really is me. Don't worry. This picture below isn't me but it looks more like me now than my avi of when I was young. I have never smoked a cigar - but secretly I want to. I also don't wear glasses and my hair isn't gray yet.... but you get the idea. I'm quasimodo's ugly sister.

life.jpg

That makes no sense at all. Homosexuals are a natural phenomenon that aren't going to stop existing whether you like it or not. Transgenders are not natural and will stop existing as soon as you stop the surgery.

Works on the assumption that a transgender stops being transgender if they can't get affirming care. That's utter nonsense.

I am not "hot" . I was never "hot", but I was young once and that really is me. Don't worry. This picture below isn't me but it looks more like me now than my avi of when I was young. I have never smoked a cigar - but secretly I want to. I also don't wear glasses and my hair isn't gray yet.... but you get the idea. I'm quasimodo's ugly sister.
I'm going to invoke Rule 30.

Works on the assumption that a transgender stops being transgender if they can't get affirming care. That's utter nonsense.
I have no idea what you are trying to say but it smells like circular logic.

Well, you have no idea what I said.
I could explain it to you again, but you still wouldn't understand it.

Transgenders are not transgender because someone did a number on their plumbing.

Transgenders are transgender because their minds work like the opposite gender. She has the brain of a woman. Period.

Well, you have no idea what I said.
I could explain it to you again, but you still wouldn't understand it.
I understand logic. You aren't offering any.
Transgenders are not transgender because someone did a number on their plumbing.

Transgenders are transgender because their minds work like the opposite gender.
Now you're just being stupid.

Forum List

Back