Irrefutable legal arguments supporting the right of secession

Once again you show your utter lack of historical knowledge. Fact the democrats separated because the new territories would not be available to thier crony capitalism also slave labor is not capitalism it is tyrannical. Fact they started the war when Lincoln was elected even before he reached Washington DC. Fact you ignorant ass you cannot be for slavery and small government. Fact as well is that thier own fucking constitution shows they were for a larger more central government.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

So seriously, you think that for me to believe that States have in general the right to secede from the United States means that I have to support the Confederacy and everything about them. You actually are that stupid, that is what you are insisting on telling me.

You either aren't actually reading what I am saying, or you are a ... seriously ... stupid man
There is no right to secede. There is rebellion. You can rebel and if you are lucky you can win but fact is you will have led to the deaths of Americans for no other reason other then selfish cowardice.

When is one of you Lincoln worshiping turds going to prove there is no right to secede?

Their big guns prove there is no right to secede, they are Soviet style tyrants willing to impose their rule on their own people with force because they can

That's liberal morality for you: We're right because we have the guns!
The only liberal here is you you fucking idiot. You are the one supporting democrats not I . Not only that but you support slavery.

Once again you show your utter lack of historical knowledge. Fact the democrats separated because the new territories would not be available to thier crony capitalism also slave labor is not capitalism it is tyrannical. Fact they started the war when Lincoln was elected even before he reached Washington DC. Fact you ignorant ass you cannot be for slavery and small government. Fact as well is that thier own fucking constitution shows they were for a larger more central government.

So seriously, you think that for me to believe that States have in general the right to secede from the United States means that I have to support the Confederacy and everything about them. You actually are that stupid, that is what you are insisting on telling me.

You either aren't actually reading what I am saying, or you are a ... seriously ... stupid man
There is no right to secede. There is rebellion. You can rebel and if you are lucky you can win but fact is you will have led to the deaths of Americans for no other reason other then selfish cowardice.

If I secede and you try to stop me with guns, you are the selfish coward who caused the "deaths of Americans."

You are a despot at that point enslaving the people of States who don't want your crap anymore. You are just forcing your will on a populace who does not consent to your rule
Except you are the ones declaring rebellion thus war first....

I would be saying I don't want to submit to your tyranny, I wouldn't be doing anything to you. You'd be saying that I will submit to your tyranny and aim a gun at me. Then when I don't succumb and you shoot, that's me starting the war? I'm starting a war because I want to no longer submit to your rule. You are ... full ... of ... shit. Your desire to conquer me is on you, Holmes
What the fuck did you think the Declaration of Independence was? It was a declaration of war.

When is one of you Lincoln worshiping turds going to prove there is no right to secede?

Their big guns prove there is no right to secede, they are Soviet style tyrants willing to impose their rule on their own people with force because they can
Again proof is in history. The southern democrats started a war not the union. And for what? Slavery. The tyrants are those you worship and thus you as well

Has zero to do with what I said.

You support terrorism because you won't outlaw phones and terrorists use phones. That is the equivalent of your argument. All I have argued is that States have the right to secede. I have not debated the Confederacy. How is that unclear? How stupid are you?

If I secede and you try to stop me with guns, you are the selfish coward who caused the "deaths of Americans."

You are a despot at that point enslaving the people of States who don't want your crap anymore. You are just forcing your will on a populace who does not consent to your rule

I would be saying I don't want to submit to your tyranny, I wouldn't be doing anything to you. You'd be saying that I will submit to your tyranny and aim a gun at me. Then when I don't succumb and you shoot, that's me starting the war? I'm starting a war because I want to no longer submit to your rule. You are ... full ... of ... shit. Your desire to conquer me is on you, Holmes
What the fuck did you think the Declaration of Independence was? It was a declaration of war.

It told the British to fuck off. The British started a war by trying to stop us

The only liberal here is you you fucking idiot. You are the one supporting democrats not I . Not only that but you support slavery.

Finally you got one right. We are classic liberals, you are a totalitarian leftist who kills people when they don't submit to your tyranny, then blames them for not bowing to the guns you use to coerce them

Again proof is in history. The southern democrats started a war not the union. And for what? Slavery. The tyrants are those you worship and thus you as well

You support terrorism because you won't outlaw phones and terrorists use phones. That is the equivalent of your argument. All I have argued is that States have the right to secede. I have not debated the Confederacy. How is that unclear? How stupid are you?
Again secession is treason thus rebellion. That is declaring war. there is no right to it in our Constitution thus no right period. Unlike idiot democrats like you I known the constitution is the law of the land agreed to by ALL STATES

No it was a declaration of war. And if we would have lost the UK would have been brutal. Lucky for us the French were there to help us

Finally you got one right. We are classic liberals, you are a totalitarian leftist who kills people when they don't submit to your tyranny, then blames them for not bowing to the guns you use to coerce them
No you are a progressive th at hates his own country and less then scum

Again secession is treason thus rebellion. That is declaring war. there is no right to it in our Constitution thus no right period. Unlike idiot democrats like you I known the constitution is the law of the land agreed to by ALL STATES

You fundamentally don't understand our Constitution. The omission of secession from the Constitution means that blocking it isn't a Federal power, read the 10th amendment, Comrade, before you go all Stalin on anyone

No it was a declaration of war. And if we would have lost the UK would have been brutal. Lucky for us the French were there to help us

Did you read that in a history picture book with Mickey Mouse playing George Washington?

No you are a progressive th at hates his own country and less then scum

How do you even justify in your own mind forcing people who don't want to be in your Stalinist State to remain?

Did you read that in a history picture book with Mickey Mouse playing George Washington?
Sad how stupid you are

We have several times and the democrats killed thousands of Americans being proved wrong

You haven't proved jack shit. All you do is bleat the same talking points over and over again.

The Yankees are the ones who did all the killing. The Confederates were defending themselves. It's astounding what bloodthirsty lot of vicious thugs all you Lincoln cult members are.[/QUOTE]

Repeating that 10,000 times doesn't make it true. Lincoln started the war. He invaded Virginia. The Confederate states did not invaded the union.

The fact that they rejected the big-government crony-capitalist Lincoln cult form of government is what makes them small government.

Secession isn't "rebellion."

You talk just like a liberal. You believe you have the right to ram all your prejudices down other people's throats.

Wrong. That's like the abusive husband claiming his wife gave him permission to beat her when she said she wanted to leave.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Wrong. Read the definition of treason in the Constitution. It doesn't mention anything even resembling secession.

It wasn't a declaration of war, moron. It doesn't even mention war.

Forum List

Back