Iraqi woman beaten in her California home dies

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Looks like there is no room for Iraqi-Americans in the rights "big tent" either.

Iraqi woman beaten in her California home dies - CNN.com

CNN) -- An Iraqi woman who was left brutally beaten in her Southern California home with an apparently xenophobic note beside her has died.

Shaima Alawadi, a 32-year-old mother of five, was taken off life support Saturday, said the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), an organization that advocates for Muslim civil liberties.

She had been on life support since Wednesday when her teenage daughter found her unconscious in the living room of their home in El Cajon in San Diego County.

"During the initial stages of this investigation, a threatening note was discovered very close to where the victim was found," Lt. Mark Coit of the El Cajon police said.

Authorities would not specify what the note said. But Alawadi's daughter said it threatened the family to go back to Iraq and called them "terrorists."

Police said a similar note was left outside the family home earlier in the month, but the family did not report it.

"A week ago they left a letter saying, 'This is our country, not yours, you terrorists,'" the daughter, Fatima Al Himidi told CNN affiliate KGTV. "So my mom ignored that, thinking (it was) kids playing around, pranking. And so the day they hurt her, they left it again and it said the same thing."

I got you figured out, you are an extreme right winger that is pretending to be an extreme left wing idiot and making liberals look really stupid.

Guess what! A lot of people have to face discrimination. As a woman, and even moreso as a professional woman, I've had to face it my entire life. When I was in law school, someone from the TN bar gave a talk in class. One of the female students asked a question to which the person replied, 'I could tell you, but I would have to kill you then.' The men in the class were yelling 'tell her, tell her, tell her.'

You come to this country, or any country. You take your chances. A muslim woman was murdered. Life's tough everywhere!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Guess what! A lot of people have to face discrimination. As a woman, and even moreso as a professional woman, I've had to face it my entire life. When I was in law school, someone from the TN bar gave a talk in class. One of the female students asked a question to which the person replied, 'I could tell you, but I would have to kill you then.' The men in the class were yelling 'tell her, tell her, tell her.'

You come to this country, or any country. You take your chances. A muslim woman was murdered. Life's tough everywhere!

It would be best to find out who beat her before injecting "beliefs" into the murder.

It would be best to find out who beat her before injecting "beliefs" into the murder.

Read the fucking article. You are completely stupid.

I think you should direct this to Chris, I wonder why you wouldn't?

I am sure that Christian women, athiest women, etc. get murdered in America as well.

Looks like there is no room for Iraqi-Americans in the rights "big tent" either.

I'd neg you for giving this load of crap a title that has absolutely nothing to do with the right wing, but I see you've already been negged into the red. It appears everyone here already knows you're a fucking MORON.

I got you figured out, you are an extreme right winger that is pretending to be an extreme left wing idiot and making liberals look really stupid.

Democrats are the 'melting pot' of society. Democrats are 'multiculturalism'. Democrats are the party of the minorities. The right-wing believes the latter 3 are destroying America.

You figure it out.

Democrats are the 'melting pot' of society. Democrats are 'multiculturalism'. Democrats are the party of the minorities. The right-wing believes the latter 3 are destroying America.

You figure it out.

Hispanics tend to be conservative Catholics.

Read the fucking article. You are completely stupid.

Your usual response; note I agreed with you. I do not see this murder as any indication of a "right wing" American response to an Iraq living in America (.)

Most likely it was her husband. And her husband who left the note and all the other notes too.

You figure it out.

Hispanics tend to be conservative Catholics.

Yes but they tend to vote Democrat overwhelmingly.

You figure it out.

Ok, you are just a left wing nut job, who like to flame the board, how about the firebomb story, that you alleged the right wing had something to do with? You were wrong there, and I doubt you are right very much.

You figure it out.

Why you fail.

Most likely it was her husband. And her husband who left the note and all the other notes too.

Too soon to tell or somehow conclude this has ANYTHING to do with the Republican party! How in the world does someone decide this murder had anything to with politics?

The irony is these hundreds of thousands of Iraqis is that they're in the US because of what the Arab-haters have pushed the US to do in the middle-east. It's like the African-haters who shipped Africans to the US. And, now we all have to pay for the consequences.

Forum List

Back