Iraqi woman beaten in her California home dies

Most likely it was her husband. And her husband who left the note and all the other notes too.

Too soon to tell or somehow conclude this has ANYTHING to do with the Republican party! How in the world does someone decide this murder had anything to with politics?

The same way Susan Smith decided to say her babies were kidnapped by a black guy when she had already murdered them herself.

It is so unlikely that this Iraqi woman was murdered as a hate crime, likely the only place this figment exists is in the minds of the one who wrote the article. Notice how deftly this case was joined to Treyvon Martin. Not even clever in the way it was done.

Looks like there is no room for Iraqi-Americans in the rights "big tent" either.

Iraqi woman beaten in her California home dies - CNN.com

CNN) -- An Iraqi woman who was left brutally beaten in her Southern California home with an apparently xenophobic note beside her has died.

Shaima Alawadi, a 32-year-old mother of five, was taken off life support Saturday, said the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), an organization that advocates for Muslim civil liberties.

She had been on life support since Wednesday when her teenage daughter found her unconscious in the living room of their home in El Cajon in San Diego County.

"During the initial stages of this investigation, a threatening note was discovered very close to where the victim was found," Lt. Mark Coit of the El Cajon police said.

Authorities would not specify what the note said. But Alawadi's daughter said it threatened the family to go back to Iraq and called them "terrorists."

Police said a similar note was left outside the family home earlier in the month, but the family did not report it.

"A week ago they left a letter saying, 'This is our country, not yours, you terrorists,'" the daughter, Fatima Al Himidi told CNN affiliate KGTV. "So my mom ignored that, thinking (it was) kids playing around, pranking. And so the day they hurt her, they left it again and it said the same thing."

So YOU are automatically assigning blame to a crime? Really?

Most likely it was her husband. And her husband who left the note and all the other notes too.

Too soon to tell or somehow conclude this has ANYTHING to do with the Republican party! How in the world does someone decide this murder had anything to with politics?

The right wingers are stereotypically moving quickly to put the blame on the husband in order to distract from the thought that the murder was probably committed by a r-wing extremist hater from within their ranks.

The right wingers are stereotypically moving quickly to put the blame on the husband in order to distract from the thought that the murder was probably committed by a r-wing extremist hater from within their ranks.

And you are quickly moving to blame the right wingers.

Hypocrite!

Looks like there is no room for Iraqi-Americans in the rights "big tent" either.

CNN) -- An Iraqi woman who was left brutally beaten in her Southern California home with an apparently xenophobic note beside her has died.

Shaima Alawadi, a 32-year-old mother of five, was taken off life support Saturday, said the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), an organization that advocates for Muslim civil liberties.

She had been on life support since Wednesday when her teenage daughter found her unconscious in the living room of their home in El Cajon in San Diego County.

"During the initial stages of this investigation, a threatening note was discovered very close to where the victim was found," Lt. Mark Coit of the El Cajon police said.

Authorities would not specify what the note said. But Alawadi's daughter said it threatened the family to go back to Iraq and called them "terrorists."

Police said a similar note was left outside the family home earlier in the month, but the family did not report it.

"A week ago they left a letter saying, 'This is our country, not yours, you terrorists,'" the daughter, Fatima Al Himidi told CNN affiliate KGTV. "So my mom ignored that, thinking (it was) kids playing around, pranking. And so the day they hurt her, they left it again and it said the same thing."

Just common sense, logically applied here. It fits the profile.

From another article, he is apparently working as a U.S. contractor overseas.

Is anyone looking at the daughter? Is there a son offended someplace?

This is no hate crime. No evidence of a break in. No vandalism. No attacks against any other family member. In a largely Iraqi community without prior racially motivated attacks. Beaten to death. That's personal. That's a lot of rage.

That is a STRANGE conclusion about this murder.

Just as YOU did in post #1? Really?

Just common sense, logically applied here. It fits the profile.

No logical is what the police do, which is look at family and friends then spread out from their. Why? Because statistically you are usually murdered by people you know or who are close to you.

Your firebomb thread proves that your logic is biased and flawed.

Just as YOU did in post #1? Really?

True, the first post references the "big tent" slogan of Republicans. Why I do not understand.

From another article, he is apparently working as a U.S. contractor overseas.

Is anyone looking at the daughter? Is there a son offended someplace?

This is no hate crime. No evidence of a break in. No vandalism. No attacks against any other family member. In a largely Iraqi community without prior racially motivated attacks. Beaten to death. That's personal. That's a lot of rage.

Yep, I agree, family, then the circle of friends and move outward from their, statistically that is how they approach cases.

XXXXX.

Political? You are an idiot, it is general, if they find it was Rush or some other right wing person, then you might have a case, otherwise, you are a flamer.

XXXXXXX.

Political? You are an idiot, it is general, if they find it was Rush or some other right wing person, then you might have a case, otherwise, you are a flamer.

As the woman lived in a neighborhood full of Iraqis, looking there is the best to begin. I do not see a political connection despite Sunshine's conclusion that I did; this is a CRIME(.)

Happens when you ASS U ME as the biased OP is doing.

XXXXXXXX.

Bullshit! Every other thread in "Politics" is flamebaited or haven't you noticed? No, this is about freedom of speech and how certain r-wing mods are moving to selectively phase it out.

Happens when you ASS U ME as the biased OP is doing.

I have not so concluded. NOTHING ties this crime with the Republican party!

I got you figured out, you are an extreme right winger that is pretending to be an extreme left wing idiot and making liberals look really stupid.

Democrats are the 'melting pot' of society. Democrats are 'multiculturalism'. Democrats are the party of the minorities. The right-wing believes the latter 3 are destroying America.

You figure it out.
Republicans had to beat Democrats up in a Civil War to keep them from enslaving other human beings. Republicans had to spend the next hundred years preventing Democrats from the illegal hanging of black people and burning crosses on former slaves' and their childrens' lawns, hidden behind white pointy hoods. Republicans now have to step up to the plate to make sure Democrat lies don't do as much damage as Democrats want. by protecting the United States Treasury from being used as a Democrat piggy bank for pet rock projects thought up by Democrats wanting to heist more and more money from the American public for all their real and imagined woes.

I could neg you too, but instead, I am sending you to a link. Click on the cute doggie when you get there, and it will remind you why trolling for trouble with conservatives is a really, poorly-thought strategy, and I recommend that you get a job that isn't associated with bullies forcing other people to do their dirty work.

Why trolling at USMB is a bad idea

I got you figured out, you are an extreme right winger that is pretending to be an extreme left wing idiot and making liberals look really stupid.

Democrats are the 'melting pot' of society. Democrats are 'multiculturalism'. Democrats are the party of the minorities. The right-wing believes the latter 3 are destroying America.

You figure it out.
Republicans had to beat Democrats up in a Civil War to keep them from enslaving other human beings. Republicans had to spend the next hundred years preventing Democrats from the illegal hanging of black people and burning crosses on former slaves' and their childrens' lawns, hidden behind white pointy hoods. Republicans now have to step up to the plate to make sure Democrat lies don't do as much damage as Democrats want. by protecting the United States Treasury from being used as a Democrat piggy bank for pet rock projects thought up by Democrats wanting to heist more and more money from the American public for all their real and imagined woes.

I could neg you too, but instead, I am sending you to a link. Click on the cute doggie when you get there, and it will remind you why trolling for trouble with conservatives is a really, poorly-thought strategy, and I recommend that you get a job that isn't associated with bullies forcing other people to do their dirty work.

Why trolling at USMB is a bad idea

Democrats? You mean r-wing extremists don't you? You are a baldface liar and you know it but you learned well from Rush Limbaugh & Co. :cuckoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back