Iraqi woman beaten in her California home dies

Happens when you ASS U ME as the biased OP is doing.

I have not so concluded. NOTHING ties this crime with the Republican party!

Good. Then you and I are on the same page...but he didn't say Republican did he? He said 'Right winger'...

True, and Sunshine said I was "stupid" not to assign political beliefs to the killer. I don't see how this can be explained by assigning conservative, RIGHT WING, or other political motives.

Looks like there is no room for Iraqi-Americans in the rights "big tent" either.

Iraqi woman beaten in her California home dies - CNN.com

CNN) -- An Iraqi woman who was left brutally beaten in her Southern California home with an apparently xenophobic note beside her has died.

Shaima Alawadi, a 32-year-old mother of five, was taken off life support Saturday, said the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), an organization that advocates for Muslim civil liberties.

She had been on life support since Wednesday when her teenage daughter found her unconscious in the living room of their home in El Cajon in San Diego County.

"During the initial stages of this investigation, a threatening note was discovered very close to where the victim was found," Lt. Mark Coit of the El Cajon police said.

Authorities would not specify what the note said. But Alawadi's daughter said it threatened the family to go back to Iraq and called them "terrorists."

Police said a similar note was left outside the family home earlier in the month, but the family did not report it.

"A week ago they left a letter saying, 'This is our country, not yours, you terrorists,'" the daughter, Fatima Al Himidi told CNN affiliate KGTV. "So my mom ignored that, thinking (it was) kids playing around, pranking. And so the day they hurt her, they left it again and it said the same thing."

You don't learn do you? Care to provide evidence that a rightwinger did it? In a State full of leftwingers?

I have not so concluded. NOTHING ties this crime with the Republican party!

Good. Then you and I are on the same page...but he didn't say Republican did he? He said 'Right winger'...

True, and Sunshine said I was "stupid" not to assign political beliefs to the killer. I don't see how this can be explained by assigning conservative, RIGHT WING, or other political motives.

There was a crime committed...ALL we know at this point is another human has lost thier life. That's it.

Looks like there is no room for Iraqi-Americans in the rights "big tent" either.

CNN) -- An Iraqi woman who was left brutally beaten in her Southern California home with an apparently xenophobic note beside her has died.

Shaima Alawadi, a 32-year-old mother of five, was taken off life support Saturday, said the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), an organization that advocates for Muslim civil liberties.

She had been on life support since Wednesday when her teenage daughter found her unconscious in the living room of their home in El Cajon in San Diego County.

"During the initial stages of this investigation, a threatening note was discovered very close to where the victim was found," Lt. Mark Coit of the El Cajon police said.

Authorities would not specify what the note said. But Alawadi's daughter said it threatened the family to go back to Iraq and called them "terrorists."

Police said a similar note was left outside the family home earlier in the month, but the family did not report it.

"A week ago they left a letter saying, 'This is our country, not yours, you terrorists,'" the daughter, Fatima Al Himidi told CNN affiliate KGTV. "So my mom ignored that, thinking (it was) kids playing around, pranking. And so the day they hurt her, they left it again and it said the same thing."

You don't learn do you? Care to provide evidence that a rightwinger did it? In a State full of leftwingers?

Could be someone she hired to mow her lawn, didn't pay, etc. No reason to put blame on any political belief.

Political? You are an idiot, it is general, if they find it was Rush or some other right wing person, then you might have a case, otherwise, you are a flamer.

As the woman lived in a neighborhood full of Iraqis, looking there is the best to begin. I do not see a political connection despite Sunshine's conclusion that I did; this is a CRIME(.)

You are an idiot of the highest water. I made no 'political connection.' Damn, you are stupid.

Could be someone she hired to mow her lawn, didn't pay, etc. No reason to put blame on any political belief.

This is the second thread Kidrocks has , with absolutely no evidence or facts to back him, claimed a rightwinger attacked someone. In the other the reality is a homeless nutjob black man did it. And guess what Kidrocks then claimed the guy was paid by a rightwinger to do it.

Political? You are an idiot, it is general, if they find it was Rush or some other right wing person, then you might have a case, otherwise, you are a flamer.

As the woman lived in a neighborhood full of Iraqis, looking there is the best to begin. I do not see a political connection despite Sunshine's conclusion that I did; this is a CRIME(.)

You are an idiot of the highest water. I made no 'political connection.' Damn, you are stupid.

Sunshine, ONCE AGAIN, I see no political aspects involved in this killing.

My response was to the article which said:

Learn how to read. They teach reading to adults, if in fact you are one, something I find highly questionable.

My response was to the article which said:

Learn how to read. They teach reading to adults, if in fact you are one, something I find highly questionable.

I do not see any political motivation in this crime.

This is the second thread Kidrocks has , with absolutely no evidence or facts to back him, claimed a rightwinger attacked someone. In the other the reality is a homeless nutjob black man did it. And guess what Kidrocks then claimed the guy was paid by a rightwinger to do it.

These claims appear to be unfounded.

Ever heard of Orange County? El Cajon is 'right' there too.

What does the location of this crime have to do with the killer's political beliefs, if any? Maybe an Iranian lived in the neighborhood!

Democrats are the 'melting pot' of society. Democrats are 'multiculturalism'. Democrats are the party of the minorities. The right-wing believes the latter 3 are destroying America.

You figure it out.
Republicans had to beat Democrats up in a Civil War to keep them from enslaving other human beings. Republicans had to spend the next hundred years preventing Democrats from the illegal hanging of black people and burning crosses on former slaves' and their childrens' lawns, hidden behind white pointy hoods. Republicans now have to step up to the plate to make sure Democrat lies don't do as much damage as Democrats want. by protecting the United States Treasury from being used as a Democrat piggy bank for pet rock projects thought up by Democrats wanting to heist more and more money from the American public for all their real and imagined woes.

I could neg you too, but instead, I am sending you to a link. Click on the cute doggie when you get there, and it will remind you why trolling for trouble with conservatives is a really, poorly-thought strategy, and I recommend that you get a job that isn't associated with bullies forcing other people to do their dirty work.

Why trolling at USMB is a bad idea

Democrats? You mean r-wing extremists don't you? You are a baldface liar and you know it but you learned well from Rush Limbaugh & Co. :cuckoo:
It is not my fault you flunked American History, but I will not fault you for being under maturity level for your age. I will however, give you your just deserts if you ever resort to calling another fact-backed poster a liar again just because you think your mean handlers will treat you favorably.

The Antislavery Movement of 1820-1860 and formation of the Republican Party in 1854

July 17, 1862
Over unanimous Democrat opposition, Republican Congress passes Confiscation Act stating that slaves of the Confederacy “shall be forever free”

January 31, 1865
13th Amendment banning slavery passed by U.S. House with unanimous Republican support, intense Democrat opposition

April 8, 1865
13th Amendment banning slavery passed by U.S. Senate with 100% Republican support, 63% Democrat opposition

November 22, 1865
Republicans denounce Democrat legislature of Mississippi for enacting “black codes,” which institutionalized racial discrimination

February 5, 1866
U.S. Rep. Thaddeus Stevens (R-PA) introduces legislation, successfully opposed by Democrat President Andrew Johnson, to implement “40 acres and a mule” relief by distributing land to former slaves

April 9, 1866
Republican Congress overrides Democrat President Johnson’s veto; Civil Rights Act of 1866, conferring rights of citizenship on African-Americans, becomes law

May 10, 1866
U.S. House passes Republicans’ 14th Amendment guaranteeing due process and equal protection of the laws to all citizens; 100% of Democrats vote no

June 8, 1866
U.S. Senate passes Republicans’ 14th Amendment guaranteeing due process and equal protection of the law to all citizens; 94% of Republicans vote yes and 100% of Democrats vote no.

The Democrat Party and the KKK

94 years later, same racist stuff was part and parcel of the Democrat Party.

Last edited:
Republicans had to beat Democrats up in a Civil War to keep them from enslaving other human beings. Republicans had to spend the next hundred years preventing Democrats from the illegal hanging of black people and burning crosses on former slaves' and their childrens' lawns, hidden behind white pointy hoods. Republicans now have to step up to the plate to make sure Democrat lies don't do as much damage as Democrats want. by protecting the United States Treasury from being used as a Democrat piggy bank for pet rock projects thought up by Democrats wanting to heist more and more money from the American public for all their real and imagined woes.

I could neg you too, but instead, I am sending you to a link. Click on the cute doggie when you get there, and it will remind you why trolling for trouble with conservatives is a really, poorly-thought strategy, and I recommend that you get a job that isn't associated with bullies forcing other people to do their dirty work.

Why trolling at USMB is a bad idea

Democrats? You mean r-wing extremists don't you? You are a baldface liar and you know it but you learned well from Rush Limbaugh & Co. :cuckoo:
It is not my fault you flunked American History, but I will not fault you for being under maturity level for your age. I will however, give you your just deserts if you ever resort to calling another fact-backed poster a liar again just because you think your mean handlers will treat you favorably.

The Antislavery Movement of 1820-1860 and formation of the Republican Party in 1854

July 17, 1862
Over unanimous Democrat opposition, Republican Congress passes Confiscation Act stating that slaves of the Confederacy “shall be forever free”

January 31, 1865
13th Amendment banning slavery passed by U.S. House with unanimous Republican support, intense Democrat opposition

April 8, 1865
13th Amendment banning slavery passed by U.S. Senate with 100% Republican support, 63% Democrat opposition

November 22, 1865
Republicans denounce Democrat legislature of Mississippi for enacting “black codes,” which institutionalized racial discrimination

February 5, 1866
U.S. Rep. Thaddeus Stevens (R-PA) introduces legislation, successfully opposed by Democrat President Andrew Johnson, to implement “40 acres and a mule” relief by distributing land to former slaves

April 9, 1866
Republican Congress overrides Democrat President Johnson’s veto; Civil Rights Act of 1866, conferring rights of citizenship on African-Americans, becomes law

May 10, 1866
U.S. House passes Republicans’ 14th Amendment guaranteeing due process and equal protection of the laws to all citizens; 100% of Democrats vote no

June 8, 1866
U.S. Senate passes Republicans’ 14th Amendment guaranteeing due process and equal protection of the law to all citizens; 94% of Republicans vote yes and 100% of Democrats vote no.

Still a bald-faced liar! Those 'democrats' are and were r-wing extremists and you know it and that's what makes YOU a shameless, bald-faced liar and a r-wing nut-job! :cuckoo:

Sorry, not impressed with your crap information either.

July 17, 1862

January 31, 1865

April 8, 1865

November 22, 1865

February 5, 1866

April 9, 1866

May 10, 1866

June 8, 1866

Still a bald-faced liar! Those 'democrats' are and were r-wing extremists and you know it and that's what makes YOU a shameless, bald-faced liar and a r-wing nut-job! :cuckoo:

That is not so. In 1971, I became a Republican because of Democrat troublemakers I knew going into shanty town and destroying property because they heard a black man whistled at a white woman on a public street.

I'm going to let you look up the Senate record on vote counts, although I doubt you have the technical skills to find out I am telling you the truth.

Here, junior, is a starting point: THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Although I see you are into not much more than 4-letter words, and you might have some comprehension issues which are obvious to all here but you, dear.

Get back to me when it's proven that it's not her husband.

Could be a neighbor, former friend, or a nut case with no political beliefs............

July 17, 1862

January 31, 1865

April 8, 1865

November 22, 1865

February 5, 1866

April 9, 1866

May 10, 1866

June 8, 1866

:lol::lol::lol:

Ah the old we weren't racist ever. we were democrats that were progressives and we never ever did anything bad in our past ever....honest....even though the republicans made us form the KKK because they made us....honest....the republicans made us make all the Jim Crow Laws....see it was the Republicans that made us.....

yeah yeah thats the ticket.....

Could be a neighbor, former friend, or a nut case with no political beliefs............

Bingo.

I go to the case out of Buffalo. The man was not only highly respected but the giveaway was the beheading.

Whoopsies.

Pushed it too far. Most Xenophobes don't think "chainsaw ex wifes neck" . Most write to Glenn Beck.:D

I love Glenn. Just keeeeeeeeeeeeeding.

Ok she lived in an Iraqi neighborhood, lets assume it actually was a hate crime.... why was and is NO OTHER Iraqi in that neighborhood being threatened?

As for your claim the right did it, PROVIDE some evidence, some facts to back your claim up. You already got caught making shit up about the Democrat in Texas. Do you ever learn?

Forum List

Back