Iraq War veteran critically injured after being hit with a grenade by Oakland Police

Yes I take the side of the Police more often than not. Why? Because they are out there every day risking their lives so that you may sleep peacefully at night. And you assholes want to watch a handful of edited videos and use them to crucify these same police officers.

You want to say the police are always wrong...... I say show me the videos from 5 minutes before the incidents, show me what leads up to the different supposedly over reacting. We've seen some of it. Idiots were blocking the sidewalk, Officer walked up to them and told them that if they did not move they were going to be pepper sprayed, they understood and basically told the police to go ahead. But when the video was first released all you saw was the spray.....

Nice propaganda, but it just doesn't wash..........

And you stretch for ways to spin a cop throwing a flash grenade next to a downed man and a crowd of people trying to assist him calling for a medic.

Shit like that makes you an authoritarian d-bag.

But have a Merry Christmas anyway.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross.
— Sinclair Lewis

and supported by 6 dollar dummies with badges.....

~S~

Yes I take the side of the Police more often than not. Why? Because they are out there every day risking their lives so that you may sleep peacefully at night. And you assholes want to watch a handful of edited videos and use them to crucify these same police officers.

You want to say the police are always wrong...... I say show me the videos from 5 minutes before the incidents, show me what leads up to the different supposedly over reacting. We've seen some of it. Idiots were blocking the sidewalk, Officer walked up to them and told them that if they did not move they were going to be pepper sprayed, they understood and basically told the police to go ahead. But when the video was first released all you saw was the spray.....

And you stretch for ways to spin a cop throwing a flash grenade next to a downed man and a crowd of people trying to assist him calling for a medic.

Odd I thought when the police ordered you to disperse, you were supposed to disperse.

Odd I thought when the police ordered you to disperse, you were supposed to disperse.

^--------------another person fine with cop on defenseless citizen violence

But have a Merry Christmas anyway

Not when your purpose for assembly outweighs the law...:eusa_whistle:

First you dont have a clue. You see sitting on the fence means I can go either way. I know of true criminal incidents by the police, this just isnt it.

When you get your crystal ball fixed, I will still be here to make fun of you.

First you dont have a clue. You see sitting on the fence means I can go either way. I know of true criminal incidents by the police, this just isnt it.

When you get your crystal ball fixed, I will still be here to make fun of you.

Hookay..........

The goal of these protests are to agitate the police into a reaction. There are pre protest training sessions led by professional protesters to teach agitation techniques. They need a police reaction as part of their theater. Something to plaster in the media.

The goal of these protests are to agitate the police into a reaction. There are pre protest training sessions led by professional protesters to teach agitation techniques. They need a police reaction as part of their theater. Something to plaster in the media.

and who in the crowd would be most suspect of such agitation ?

~S~

True, our local OWS folks were told they had until midnight to remove their tent (Yes that is one each tent) there folding chairs and burn barrel.

At midnight all 12 of them locked arms and waited for the police to come. No one showed up................ Until 7 AM the next morning when a dozen Police Officers and about a dozen firemen showed up to confront the 4 protesters who made it through the night. They stepped aside and the police and firemen removed all their debris........
Now days they show up at Fracking sites until they are told to piss off........

As a veteran, it does to me.

I feel it's particularly upsetting that someone should survive two tours in Iraq, only to be critically injured by police for exercising their constitutional rights after returning home.

I'm sorry but it was not his constitutional rights if the police were taking action against them.At least I believe they had to have done something to warrant the police actions. To be plain so that you understand me perfectly clear; what is it that you nor your video are telling us? What is it that started the actions taken by the police? If these people were told to vacate the area or had been throwing things at the police, or painting buildings, then they had crossed the line.......

As far as the Veteran, he should have known better.

What the fuck????? Really? So... the police are never wrong, never over-react and we should not question the police or any authority(unless they are Democrat/progressives?) Wow.... sounds a little like the Soviet Union or some other totalitarian shithole to me. You'd make a great KGB informant.

In some cases they are, and Oakland PD has a long and storied past of being SOOO wrong, but not in this case. Only L.A.P.D. has has a worse reputation for police brutality. In the case of Scot Olsen, they are being ignored. All the hoopla made over the idiot, and it is becoming clear that he was injured by an OWS member and not OPD.

In some cases they are, and Oakland PD has a long and storied past of being SOOO wrong, but not in this case. Only L.A.P.D. has has a worse reputation for police brutality. In the case of Scot Olsen, they are being ignored. All the hoopla made over the idiot, and it is becoming clear that he was injured by an OWS member and not OPD.
Can you supply some reference to that new information? How was he injured by a protester?

I have found that if you are not doing stupid shit, and are obeying the law, and are not hanging around morons who are not obeying the law, the police will not throw flashbangs at you. The fact that the left used only a veteran in this article is proof of how much bullshit propaganda they spread on a daily basis. I am a veteran and could give two shits less about this vet getting fucked up by the police, if he was breaking the law he needed fucked up.

I have found that if you are not doing stupid shit, and are obeying the law, and are not hanging around morons who are not obeying the law, the police will not throw flashbangs at you. The fact that the left used only a veteran in this article is proof of how much bullshit propaganda they spread on a daily basis. I am a veteran and could give two shits less about this vet getting fucked up by the police, if he was breaking the law he needed fucked up.

I agree. but the thing is, the police did not do it. Thats why it went from "Vet shot in head by cops" To "Cop throws flash bang at group of Jerry's kids" and how wrong it was, except that, the cops have not been proven wrong. There is also the fact that as more becomes known about the "victim" The further the press gets away from him. And more and more it looks as if the OPD will be cleared of wrong doing There is no mention of it. The press gets off the hook for deliberately calling it wrong again.

Last edited:
And, who will compensate that injury?

Hard to say. There is a good chance the city already has judging by what low life's the Mayer and her staff are, but money is no issue for the little weasel. He has collected thousand in donations for his bogus injury inflicted by his OWS brethren.

Forum List

Back