Iranian Passport: Institutionalized hatred

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Roudy, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,561
    Did you know that on the last page of every Iranian passport there is a phrase that makes it illegal to travel to Israel? In other words, they consider ALL of Israel occupied, and if they catch a non Iranian passport with an Israeli stamp in it, the person is immediately arrested and put in prison for being a "Zionist"?

[​IMG]

2. toomuchtime_

toomuchtime_ Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,990
    These people need to calm down. Perhaps the Mossad could slip some Xanax in their drinking water.

3. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,404

Why would this surprise you?

4. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,561
    Keep in mind that this phrase was placed in every Iranian passport from the moment the Islamists took over Iran in 1979 for over 30 years, without Israel ever doing anything to them. Talk about an "obsession" and religious fanaticism. This is basically like a national islamic mission statement on stamped on every Iranian passport.

5. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,561
    It doesn't surprise me. This is something most people are ignorant of, and I thought it would be good idea to inform people about it. While there are many countries that Iran's Islamists are at war with, for example the US, there is only one country that they hate so much as to mention in their passports. All of this brought about without Israel ever doing anything to Iran. Can you show me any other country that says the passport of their country is "not for use or entry into so and so country"? It just goes to show the degree of their obsession and hatred.

This is for those who think that "Iran did not really say it wants to destroy the state of Israel". I don't know how you can say that when this is what they put on their passports.

6. toomuchtime_

toomuchtime_ Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,990
    Not only did Israel do nothing to warrant the irrational hatred of the Iranian regime, but Israel twice saved their asses. Had Israel not bombed out Saddam Hussein's nuclear program in 1981, there is little doubt Saddam would have nuked Iran during their long war, and when Iraq's warplanes and tanks were devastating Iranian forces, Israel sold Iran thousands of Tow and Hawk missiles to stop the Iraqi advance. This occurred in the context of every other nation in the ME, and even Iraqi Shi'ites, with the exception of Syria supporting Saddam's war against the Iranian regime.

7. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,561
    That is correct, you are very well informed.

8. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,404

Actually i would hope that they would add us onto their list..... Less terrorists to have to worry about.

9. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,561
    Iranians do accept those who hold dual Iranian / US citizenship to travel back to Iran, mainly because they know many Iranian exiles here in the US hold US citizenship as well. And of course US citizens can travel to Iran, as we know. So you consider the US a terrorist country? Is that what you are saying?

10. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,404

No i am saying.... hopefully they stay home and don't come here.