Iranian Agent Arrested in Israel

The map never changed.

It's the fiction nation called "Falastin" that tried and change it.

The Kingdom of Israel ceased to exist in 722 bce, that is what I am reading in other sources.

A nation naming itself Israel declared herself to be a nation in 1948.

Those are the facts.

And there was a land called Palestine, that has been called Palestine for the past 2460 years, going back to the days of Herodotus.

And it still is called Palestine by millions.

Those are the facts.
Who told you that raft of lies? Ahhhh, you've been reading Stormfront again.

You never read about the Kingdom of Israel?

It is all written about in The Old Testament.

There was a Kingdom of Judah and there was a Kingdom of Israel.

The Kingdom of Israel ceased to exist in722 bce, I get that date from Wikipedia, not Stormfront.

Of course, I am accepting too easily perhaps The Old Testament accounts of these Kingdoms existing, as they recorded events. Archaeology has unfortunately not been unearthed to support all that was written.

We basically just have The Old Testament as a source for The Kingdom Of Israel existing, not an accepted historical source.

Last edited:
Zionist hasbara rule #4..."Deny the existence of palistine or a palistinian people...no matter how stoopid you appear".
Wouldn't it be interesting to know which NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate site that Alfalfa picked up the word "hasbara?" I think it is obvious that he is not the sharpest pencil in the box. Oh, the things we learn from these hate sites since they are constantly being dug up by anti-Semites just like Alfalfa. Whatever nonsense you dig up, Alfalfa, those reading the forums for any amount of time have heard them all before many, many times

Wouldn't it be interesting to know which NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate site that Alfalfa picked up the word "hasbara?" I think it is obvious that he is not the sharpest pencil in the box. Oh, the things we learn from these hate sites since they are constantly being dug up by anti-Semites just like Alfalfa. Whatever nonsense you dig up, Alfalfa, those reading the forums for any amount of time have heard them all before many, many times

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasbara

Wikipedia is a Neo-Nazi/Islamofascist hate site?

Unbelievable, isn't it?

Hasbara is an official policy and effort of the israeli gubmint.

Most just call it propaganda.

The Kingdom of Israel ceased to exist in 722 bce, that is what I am reading in other sources.

A nation naming itself Israel declared herself to be a nation in 1948.

Those are the facts.

And there was a land called Palestine, that has been called Palestine for the past 2460 years, going back to the days of Herodotus.

And it still is called Palestine by millions.

Those are the facts.
Who told you that raft of lies? Ahhhh, you've been reading Stormfront again.

You never read about the Kingdom of Israel?

It is all written about in The Old Testament.

There was a Kingdom of Judah and there was a Kingdom of Israel.

The Kingdom of Israel ceased to exist in722 bce, I get that date from Wikipedia, not Stormfront.

Of course, I am accepting too easily perhaps The Old Testament accounts of these Kingdoms existing, as they recorded events. Archaeology has unfortunately not been unearthed to support all that was written.

We basically just have The Old Testament as a source for The Kingdom Of Israel existing, not an accepted historical source.

so? if the OLD TESTAMENT history is incorrect-----so is the New Testament and
the koran. After all---the new testament characters ----apostles and jesus and
all ----did not only believe it but alluded to it and that muhummd thing
seems to have recapped it in the book written some 100 years later that
is claimed to be a REVELATION to him alone in a bat cave.
What point are you struggling to make other than that
you are a vile and disgusting hypocrite?. There is actually no real
historical evidence that that rapist pig----muhummad of mecca existed---
The character may have simply been a myth that the dregs of arabia
invented ----who ORDERED THEM TO RAPE AND STEAL AND ENSLAVE ---
in the name of an invented depraved deity. You got his finger prints?
The whole thing was and is a criminal enterprise that WENT VIRAL---
ISA/ALLAH/and the THUGS

Unbelievable, isn't it?

Because that's what it is and it's not odd.

gubmint?

411Ma8gBvDL._SL110_.jpg

Unbelievable, isn't it?

I don't think Alfalfa looked that word up on Wikipedia originally. He probably never even heard of that word. However, Stormfront and Radio Islam have a discussion about it, and if I bothered to research further no doubt I would see the other NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites discuss it too.

Unbelievable, isn't it?

I don't think Alfalfa looked that word up on Wikipedia originally. He probably never even heard of that word. However, Stormfront and Radio Islam have a discussion about it, and if I bothered to research further no doubt I would see the other NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites discuss it too.

:cool:

I can always tell a leftist. They use the term gubmint and many of them sneak around with thumb-drives.

Not this one though. He's a different horse, of course.

So by your logic, The Jews sitting there by that time are Palestinians, too.:eusa_whistle:

Yes, they were palistinian jews.

This is hilarious, you are so blinded by your zionism you can't even say "palistinian jew"...you're like "puh", "puh", "puh"....

:eusa_eh:?

Palestine comes from the Hebrew word that means "Invader".

My family were natives, not invaders.

So why should I adress them like that? to relate them to a "nation" that is my enemy?

Did you mean My Adoptive Family were Natives ?

Yes, they were palistinian jews.

This is hilarious, you are so blinded by your zionism you can't even say "palistinian jew"...you're like "puh", "puh", "puh"....

:eusa_eh:?

Palestine comes from the Hebrew word that means "Invader".

My family were natives, not invaders.

So why should I adress them like that? to relate them to a "nation" that is my enemy?

Did you mean My Adoptive Family were Natives ?
Do you know who your relatives really are, Yousef Mohammed? Perhaps you should have your DNA tested, and horror of horrors, you might find out that you actually are related to the Persian Jews. And, Lipush, it is good families who adopt children, and Yousef would certainly not be one of them. It's best not to pay attention to misanthrope Jew haters like him,

Leader Of Anti-Semitic Party In Hungary Discovers He's Jewish : The Two-Way : NPR

Secret Jewish heritage converts neo-Nazi - CNN.com

Forum List

Back