Palestinians smash hole in Israel's separation wall

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Palestinians smash hole in Israel's separation wall

JERUSALEM (Ma'an) -- Dozens of Palestinian youths on Friday smashed a hole in Israel's separation wall in Abu Dis, near Jerusalem, locals said.The youths managed to open a 60-cm hole in the wall separating the village from Jerusalem, before Israeli forces arrived at the scene and fired tear gas, stun grenades, and rubber coated steel bullets to disperse the Palestinians, witnesses said.*Fatah leader in Abu Dis Anwar Bader told Ma'an that demonstrations were held in al-Eizariya and Abu Dis in solidarity against Israeli violations in Jerusalem.*The demonstrations turned into clashes when Palestinians threw rocks and empty bottles and closed the roads with burning tires, he added.

Palestinians smash hole in Israel's separation wall | Maan News Agency

I SAY, good job, tear down all of that unlawful Apartheid wall!

What an uplifting story to read early on a Sunday morning.

Hahaha. This is today's news!

Two Israeli-Zionist jews are nominated for medicine noble prize and Palestinians are.nailing a 'hole' in the security fense!

Israel palestine comparison in a nutshell

60 cm hole-------for those interested in keeping their homes free of pests----
examine your walls ---both inside the house and outside------rats can bite thru
plaster and get thru even one centimeter holes. ALWAYS PATCH HOLES
IN YOUR WALLS---preferrably with copper mesh. Rats consider plaster and brick
walls to be "ILLEGAL"

Zionists may oppress and kill and support the Occupation and all its abuses, but they cannot stop the people from seeking and struggling for Freedom , freedom from human rights abuses and freedom from Occupation.

As I always say, I would choose to be a member of the oppressed people versus the oppressors any day, they hang on to decency and humanity and all the traits that make the living of a life worthwhile.

What good is all the land in the world, when a people have lost their souls in the conquest of that land.

Two Israeli-Zionist jews are nominated for medicine noble prize and Palestinians are.nailing a 'hole' in the security fense!

Now how bout them apples, Sherri !

Burning of Tyre Causes Serious Health Problems

"Health and scientific expert says, burning tyres releases benzene and heavy metals and produces dioxins. These toxins are associated with a wide range of serious health problems including reproductive impairment, developmental delay and cancer."

It appears the vandalizing scum are attempting to use indiscriminate chemical attacks against Israel.

Zionists may oppress and kill and support the Occupation and all its abuses, but they cannot stop the people from seeking and struggling for Freedom , freedom from human rights abuses and freedom from Occupation.

As I always say, I would choose to be a member of the oppressed people versus the oppressors any day, they hang on to decency and humanity and all the traits that make the living of a life worthwhile.

What good is all the land in the world, when a people have lost their souls in the conquest of that land.

Abolutely correct - which is what's wrong with the Arab League nations. They conspired together even before Israel was a State, to attack their own respective citizenry who were Jews, stealing their land, their assets, and kicking them out as beggars.....

In stealing all that land from the 950,000 or so refugees their hatred and greed created, those nations have indeed lost their souls.

The State of Israel itself is only one FOURTH the area of the land those Arab League nations have stolen.

Toastman, Please leave SHERI ALONE!!!

Let the " christian" wallow in her hate, bigotry and Anti Semitism AFTER MASS ON A SUNDAY MORNING! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!???????

Also, please don't tell the " christian" that wall will be repaired ASAP so those Palestinian Animals can't get in. It might upset her! :eusa_angel: :cool:

Toastman, Please leave SHERI ALONE!!!

Let the " christian" wallow in her hate, bigotry and Anti Semitism AFTER MASS ON A SUNDAY MORNING! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!???????

Also, please don't tell the " christian" that wall will be repaired ASAP so those Palestinian Animals can't get in. It might upset her! :eusa_angel: :cool:

Veteran baptists do not have "mass" (at least I think they do not) They sing
and clap their hands and intermittently shout out hebrew words
I am almost sure ELVIS PRESLEY was a Baptist -----he sang a song which
included intemittent "HOLY SHEKINAH" pronounce "she" with a short 'e'
and "ki' with a long 'i' and "nah" pronounced 'nah'

she ki nah

lets ask sherri what that means----I have no doubt she JOINS THE SONG

Good point Sherri------that is why it is an honor for me that you and your demi'gods
Adolf abu ali, Osama, Sadaam and the rapist pig of mecca hated me and
my people-----and you and your kith and kin still do. You have actually provided
me with an insight today------I have an insight into why I read the literature of your
filthy creed as a child amd why even your filthy posts fascinate me

Forum List

Back