Iranian Agent Arrested in Israel

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
An Iranian agent was arrested in Israel on September 11. The arrest was under a gag order for several days, but has now been cleared for publication.

The detainee is a 55-year-old Belgian citizen who goes by the name Alex Mans. He was arrested by the Shin Bet, Israel’s internal security service, and the Israel Police as he attempted to leave the country.

The suspect also has Iranian citizenship, and his original name was Ali Mansouri. He lived in Iran until 1980, and then moved to Turkey, where he lived until 1997. Since 2007, he traveled between Iran, Turkey and Belgium, and married an Iranian citizen.

A Shin Bet investigation revealed that he was sent to Israel by Iran’s intelligence services. He has confessed to working on behalf of Iran during his visits to Israel.

Contacted by Iranian intelligence years ago, he first received an explicit offer to spy on Israel on Iran's behalf in early 2012. Mansouri was working with a "special operations unit of the Revolutionary Guards responsible for numerous terrorist attacks around the world," Shin Bet sources said.

Iranian Agent Arrested in Israel - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

---------------

:eusa_whistle:

I read he was caught with photos of the US Embassy.

It reminds me of a true story that happened to someone I know, he was traveling in Iran where he was born and he took some pictures near a military installation. He was detained, his camera taken, he was interrogated. He could have easily been arrested and accused of being a US spy in Iran.

It reminds me of a true story that happened to someone I know, he was traveling in Iran where he was born and he took some pictures near a military installation. He was detained, his camera taken, he was interrogated. He could have easily been arrested and accused of being a US spy in Iran.

I'm sure that story is true... in your imagination.

Hollie----have some sympathy for poor sherrie-----if there is anything that
she cannot bear it is "security" against the filth she endorses SECURITY is
a blasphemy against the cult of isa

Why filming embassies in the first place?

You can get it all on "Google Earth":eusa_whistle:

I am just so thankful to not be you or those of your ilk, thank you God I am not a Zionist.

Cannot think of anything in the world worse to be.

It is what a tourist does, not a spy.

He's lucky he didn't have his balls mounted on a spear.

He's lucky he didn't have his balls mounted on a spear.

Well, he and his wife will not travel in Iran anymore.

I am just so thankful to not be you or those of your ilk, thank you God I am not a Zionist.

There are few things worse than being Sherri Munnerlyn, the evil venom spewing witch.

The very exemplar of those hypocrite Pharisees Jesus so detested, l'il sherrimunnerliar.

So much hate in one person. Sherri, who taught you to hate so much ?

It is what a tourist does, not a spy.

Talking from experience?...

No idea why the Zionists are trashing a Zionist thread.

But on further reflection, I do know why, they cannot prove the detained "Iranian " was a spy. And I am hearing he is a Belgium citizen.

Confessions mean nothing, the torture practice of the Mossad is Legendary.

It always comes back to the very same thing, personal insults, an inability to defend Zionist crimes and practices.

Yet here we are. Patriotic Zionists all over the world.

Alive and breathing.

Too bad for you.

Forum List

Back