Iranian Agent Arrested in Israel

palestinan_map.jpg

What was "Palestine?" who were the "Palestinians"?

The people who lived in palestine.

Show us a map of israel prior to 1947.

Last edited:
The baby throat slitting isa-respecters CONTINUE to cling desperately to the word
PALESTINE invented by a GREEK during the time that Greeks invaded
Israel -----and decided that all of what is today SYRIA, JORDAN, ISRAEL all
the way thru Ashkelon should have a GREEK NAME ---PALESTINA in recognition
of Greek/Aegean people who lived in parts of the general area SO???
bad news for you guys----not one of them spoke arabic-----which is obvious since
arabs cannot even pronounce the word PALESTINA and did not start calling
themselves "BALESTIINIANS" until they decided that doing so would impress
lots of IDIOTS From approximately 200 AD thru----the 20th Century AD----
they only people called PALESTINIANS----were JEWS arabs got jealous.
somehow they wanted to be a people with a name they cannot pronounce.

their desperation is pathetic

Heheh, only a dedicated zionist would miss "Palestinian land" in all four.
Only a dedicated anti-Semite is unaware that the Jews were originally called the Palestinians. and the Arabs were just called Syrians or Arabs. If you had called an Arab a Palestinian, it was like calling him a Jew and he would be very insulted. However, as a former poster (retired from the State Department) once said.......
Sure there was a Palestine. It was invented in the 1960s in a conference room at 1 Lubyanka, Dzershinsky Place, Red Square, Moscow, CCCP. It came complete with a "Palestinian people" too. In fact, its legacy leader was trained east of Moscow at the legendary Balashikha special-ops school.

Hmmm, no. They were called palistinian jews and palistinian arabs or muslims.
Really, Alfalfa? I guess you are calling Winston Churchill a liar when he reported on the Arabs coming from their poor impoverished countries into Israel when the Jews had jobs for them, much the same way that you see the poor Hispanics crossing our southern border and the poor Muslims crowding into Europe. Tell you what, why not hop over there and ask these "Palestinians" what their last names are. This way you can get with a Middle East scholar who will tell you what country these names are derived from. I don't think that Alfalfa learned as much about the Arabs from such sites as Stormfront or David Duke as someone who actually worked for the State Department. However, try to fool us that you are a very learned fellow if this turns you on.

Only a dedicated anti-Semite is unaware that the Jews were originally called the Palestinians. and the Arabs were just called Syrians or Arabs. If you had called an Arab a Palestinian, it was like calling him a Jew and he would be very insulted. However, as a former poster (retired from the State Department) once said.......
Sure there was a Palestine. It was invented in the 1960s in a conference room at 1 Lubyanka, Dzershinsky Place, Red Square, Moscow, CCCP. It came complete with a "Palestinian people" too. In fact, its legacy leader was trained east of Moscow at the legendary Balashikha special-ops school.

Really, Alfalfa? I guess you are calling Winston Churchill a liar when he reported on the Arabs coming from their poor impoverished countries into Israel when the Jews had jobs for them, much the same way that you see the poor Hispanics crossing our southern border and the poor Muslims crowding into Europe. Tell you what, why not hop over there and ask these "Palestinians" what their last names are. This way you can get with a Middle East scholar who will tell you what country these names are derived from. I don't think that Alfalfa learned as much about the Arabs from such sites as Stormfront or David Duke as someone who actually worked for the State Department. However, try to fool us that you are a very learned fellow if this turns you on.

Just so I get this right, are you claiming the arabs, muslims and other non jews who immigrated to palestine over the last 100 years or so are in fact usurpers and squatters who have no real right or claim to land nor the right to vote or have determination on how the country is formed or governed?

Last edited:
36 nations do not recognize the legitimacy of Israel.

They continue to see all of the land as Palestine.

They are right, under intl law the nation of Israel has no legitimacy.

Just so I get this right, are you claiming the arabs, muslims and other non jews who immigrated to palestine over the last 100 years or so are in fact usurpers and squatters who have no real right or claim to land nor the right to vote or have determination on how the country is formed or governed?
Yessir and they should all be sent back to Arabia. They damn sure don't belong in Zion.

The people who lived in palestine.

So by your logic, The Jews sitting there by that time are Palestinians, too.:eusa_whistle:

Yes, they were palistinian jews.

This is hilarious, you are so blinded by your zionism you can't even say "palistinian jew"...you're like "puh", "puh", "puh"....

:eusa_eh:?

Palestine comes from the Hebrew word that means "Invader".

My family were natives, not invaders.

So why should I adress them like that? to relate them to a "nation" that is my enemy?

I wouldn't go that far. The same people who denounced the state of israel were perfectly fine with Iraq, gulf states like Kuwait, and Jordan. Even Egypt got their independence from the Uk in 1922.

The civil war in the USA took place because had the right to own. buy and sell
and rape, black slaves been put to vote in the southern states-----that "right" would
have been affirmed by you and your fellow isa-respecters
Jews will not aquiesce to you and your fellow infant murdering
isa-respecters

always keep in mind------genocidess against hundreds of millions were carried out
LEGALLY UNDER ISA-RESPECTING LAW----------

Is anyone surprised that shrrri used the same defense cited by her fellow isa-respecter
Adolf Eichmann?

Your 'god' adolf abu ali also functioned with popular support

So by your logic, The Jews sitting there by that time are Palestinians, too.:eusa_whistle:

Yes, they were palistinian jews.

This is hilarious, you are so blinded by your zionism you can't even say "palistinian jew"...you're like "puh", "puh", "puh"....

:eusa_eh:?

Palestine comes from the Hebrew word that means "Invader".

My family were natives, not invaders.

So why should I adress them like that? to relate them to a "nation" that is my enemy?

WTF are you talking about?

Etymology
Further information: Definitions of Palestine and History of the name Palestine

The term Peleset (transliterated from hieroglyphs as P-r-s-t) is found in numerous Egyptian documents referring to a neighboring people or land starting from c.1150 BCE during the Twentieth dynasty of Egypt. The first mention is thought to be in texts of the temple at Medinet Habu, which record a people called the Peleset among the Sea Peoples who invaded Egypt in Ramesses III's reign,[4] followed later by an inscription on Padiiset's Statue. The Assyrians called the same region Palashtu or Pilistu, beginning with Adad-nirari III in the Nimrud Slab in c.800 BCE through to emperor Sargon II, in his Annals approximately a century later.[5][6][7]

The first clear use of the term Palestine to refer to the entire area between Phoenicia and Egypt was in 5th century BC Ancient Greece.[8] Herodotus wrote of a 'district of Syria, called Palaistinê" in The Histories, the first historical work clearly defining the region, which included the Judean mountains and the Jordan Rift Valley.[9][10][11][12] and formed part of the 5th Persian satrapy (νομός).[13] Approximately a century later, Aristotle used a similar definition in Meteorology, writing "Again if, as is fabled, there is a lake (λίμνη) in Palestine, such that if you bind a man or beast and throw it in it floats and does not sink, this would bear out what we have said. They say that this lake is so bitter and salt that no fish live in it and that if you soak clothes in it and shake them it cleans them," understood by scholars to be a reference to the Dead Sea.[14] Later writers such as Polemon, and Pausanias also used the term to refer to the same region. This usage was followed by Roman writers such as Ovid, Tibullus, Pomponius Mela, Pliny the Elder,[15] Statius, as well as Roman-era Greek writers such as Plutarch, Dio Chrysostom and Roman-era Judean writers such as Philo of Alexandria[16] and Josephus.[17] Other writers, such as Strabo, a prominent Roman-era Greek geographer, referred to the region as Coele-Syria around 10–20 CE.[18][19] The term was first used to denote an official province of the Roman Empire in c.135 CE, when the Roman authorities, following the suppression of the Bar Kokhba Revolt, combined Iudaea Province with Galilee and other surrounding cities such as Ashkelon to form "Syria Palaestina" (Syria Palaestina), which some scholars state was in order to complete the dissociation with Judaea.[20][21]

The Hebrew name Peleshet (פלשת Pəlésheth) – usually translated as Philistia in English, is used in the Bible more than 250 times. The Greek word Palaistinē (Παλαιστίνη, "Palaistine") is generally accepted to be a translation of the Semitic name for Philistia; however another term – land of the Philistieim (γῆ τῶν Φυλιστιεἰμ , transliteration from Hebrew ארץ פלשתים `Eretz Pəlishtím, land of the Philistines) – was used in the Septuagint, the second century BCE Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible, to refer to Philistia.[22] In the Torah / Pentateuch, the term Philistia is used 10 times and its boundaries are undefined. The later Historical books (see Deuteronomistic history) include most of the biblical references, almost 200 of which are in the Book of Judges and the Books of Samuel; in these cases, the word refers to the lands around the several Philistine city-states along the Mediterranean coast, west of the Judean mountains, from Gaza in the south to Ekron in the north.[6][7][17][23]

I love how the pro - Palestinians try to act like Israel is not here or never existed in history when it is the existence of ' Palestine' that is the most disputed and made up 'place' ever.

Too funny :cool:

Palestinian people are also made up.

A a matter of fact, the word 'Palestinian' is one of the world's greatest inventions :lol:

Zionist hasbara rule #4..."Deny the existence of palistine or a palistinian people...no matter how stoopid you appear".

Forum List

Back