Iran: We Can Destroy Israel in Minutes

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
Why is there so much hostility between Iran and Israel? I do not think they even share a border.

---

A top Iranian military official this week said the Islamic Republic has the means to destroy all of Israel in a matter of minutes.

“If the Supreme Leader’s orders [are] to be executed, with the abilities and the equipment at our disposal, we will raze the Zionist regime in less than eight minutes,” Ahmad Karimpour, an advisor to Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, told reporters.

The statement is concerning in light of Iran’s recent ballistic missile tests.

Why is there so much hostility between Iran and Israel? I do not think they even share a border.

---

A top Iranian military official this week said the Islamic Republic has the means to destroy all of Israel in a matter of minutes.

“If the Supreme Leader’s orders [are] to be executed, with the abilities and the equipment at our disposal, we will raze the Zionist regime in less than eight minutes,” Ahmad Karimpour, an advisor to Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, told reporters.

If Iran destroys Israel in minutes, Iran will be destroyed minutes later. It's just rhetoric. Insane rhetoric can be very successful. Just ask Trump.

---

Depends on how far you believe Irans influence goes. Some believe that they control Lebanon, Syria, hamas and fatah so are on Israel's borders all the time. They even have tendrils in Yemen and support the rebels there. It is all down to which cult of islam will take over control sunni or shia

---

If Iran destroys Israel in minutes, Iran will be destroyed minutes later. It's just rhetoric. Insane rhetoric can be very successful. Just ask Trump.

I do not think Iranians realize how powerful Israeli/Jewish lobby is in the US. I think their rhetoric may end up costing them.

China could nuke the US, but when you grab a bengal tiger by the tail it doesn't matter if you then let go. You're in it until the end and once it turns around and you look it in the eyes you know what a bad idea really is.

Depends on who fires first. The Israelis have shown they are capable of it, so the Iranians, who always get attacked, should temper their rhetoric.

Depends on who fires first. The Israelis have shown they are capable of it, so the Iranians, who always get attacked, should temper their rhetoric.

Israelis are action oriented :) If they want to hit, they are not going to talk about it, they will just do it. I think talking loud makes you look weak not strong.

---

I do not think Iranians realize how powerful Israeli/Jewish lobby is in the US. I think their rhetoric may end up costing them.
I don't think anybody realizes.

---

Iran couldn't destroy IRAQ in what like eight long years?

Uhm yea ok, like anyone would believe that.

---

The idiot masses love insane rhetoric. Most of them probably even believe it.

---

These kind of statements from Iran fall into the category of warmongering and it will certainly earn some sympathy for Israel. May be there is some rationale behind it that we are missing; time will tell.

Israelis are action oriented :) If they want to hit, they are not going to talk about it, they will just do it. I think talking loud makes you look weak not strong.
The difference is that while Israel gets free stuff, Iran has to develop and produce its own. Israel is also pretty good in development but it would clearly lack of too many if they would have to stand on their own.

The difference is that while Israel gets free stuff, Iran has to develop and produce its own. Israel is also pretty good in development but it would clearly lack of too many if they would have to stand on their own.
Yes if Iran wasn't ruled by religious nutjobs, they would probably be highly respected and one of the most successful nations on Earth.

---

silly Punjabi-----the Iranian rulers are speaking to their own people----CHEERING THEM UP. RAMADAN CHEER --------death chants are the best for the HOLIDAYS shish boom baaa-----kill da jooooos (death chants keep
the fasting populace happy and takes their minds off their empty bellies)

---

Because for six decades Muslim nations have been using the Palestinian cause as a reason to divert the attention of their public from the incompetence, corruption, oppression, intolerance and barbarism of their leaders and those in power.

---

Because for six decades Muslim nations have been using the Palestinian cause as a reason to divert the attention of their public from the incompetence, corruption, oppression, intolerance and barbarism of their leaders and those in power.

especially during Ramadan-----when muslims get irritable

---

why? interesting news--------muslims hate jews--------and hindus. It has been
going on now for a LONG TIME. Shiite muslims also hate Pakistanis----because
they are sunnis. HOWEVER------the various hatreds are DIFFERENT and even
changeable. In my PAST observations, I noticed that Iranians tend to ACTIVELY DESPISE PAKISTANIS AND ARABs---------but Hindus are ok ------just a
different and unimportant species. Before 1979 -----jews were something like
hindus------another species. Then 1979 happened.

Your English is all messed up, capt blei Monte-----Iranians "always get
attacked"??? by whom? are you referring to the Hezbollah dogs as those
"always" attacked?

Yes if Iran wasn't ruled by religious nutjobs, they would probably be highly respected and one of the most successful nations on Earth.

Iran was not hostile to Israel before the ayatoilets grabbed power

Iran was not hostile to Israel before the ayatoilets grabbed power
Yes most places in the world that are hellholes now were okay before western meddling.

Forum List

Back